The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:02 am

Elrog wrote:^ Okay no one comment unless it's nice cause I know it's not funny but it's stupid so I laughed. I cried AGAIN I have been crying a lot lately I just found out my best friends Bella and Bertie are switching schools so I put on the song Yesterday by the Beatles and wrote a story about it and I ended up crying I mean how could I not cry writing about losing my best friends and hearing Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say? I am depressed now WHY DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMIND ME ABOUT THIS! Man *sniffles* That's not very considerate of my feeling you know *storms off*

I'm really sorry to hear that, Elrog. You seem to be going through quite a bit right now, and I'd just like you to know that you have friends here. I'd love to be your friend, and if you want anyone to talk to... I'll be here. I know what it's like to be separated from best friends-- but you will be able to keep in touch with them outside of school, especially if you still live close together.

I cried pain tears for the first time in years today. When I got home I stepped out of my car and slipped on a patch of ice in the driveway, and I sprained my knee. It HURT like a bitch, and it was so painful I almost threw up. I'm so glad my mom was in the house, otherwise I have no idea what would have happened. I won't be able to run for a few weeks... D:
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:36 pm

Awwwww, I'm sorry Athena. The snow and ice really sucks. I fell trying to dig my car out of the snow not to long ago. Hurt like a b**ch. I hope you get better soon.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:56 pm

I cried today because I saw a sad penguin ad on MTV, I often cry when that ad comes up, it's like a cartoon about one minute long about a penguin... it sounds silly but it's so sad. I don't even cry easily, but something about that ad makes me so sad...
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Last time I cried? I don't remember.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 am

I cried yesterday while mopping the pool deck alone after hours....I had a really bad day. I had to take sh*t from this bitchy parent and then I ran a birthday swim party and it was chaos. Then, the straw that broke the camel's back was when I accidentally stabbed myself with a fish shaped diving ring...in the bewb. It hurt....
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
natasa88serbia

Postby natasa88serbia » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 pm

I am very emotional... I cried today when i had a fight with my dad... When i fight with someone i care about i always feel like sh*t i don't know why i just do. Because i'm going threw a very difficult period i cry a lot... I never cried during movies and now... :cartmancry:
Kosovo je Srbija!!!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:14 am

Monday, Tuesday, and today I cried. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out why.
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:34 pm

I cried all day today because my aunt had a miscarraige.

God I'm so depressed.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:36 pm

buttersbutters wrote:I cried all day today because my aunt had a miscarraige.

God I'm so depressed.

Aww, that's too bad. Want a hug?

The last time I cried was when I found out something about my bf. We worked it out but I was shocked that he almost gave into it.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu May 03, 2007 9:09 pm

^ Got room for another?

In a rare instance, I actually broke down in front of my gf this morning. One of my dogs has been sick the last couple of weeks, and now he's just stopped eating altogether. He's got all sorts of problems, including kidneys and a prostate, and it looks as though our "big baby" could be on his way out.
Stanleys_Angels

Postby Stanleys_Angels » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:43 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ Got room for another?

In a rare instance, I actually broke down in front of my gf this morning. One of my dogs has been sick the last couple of weeks, and now he's just stopped eating altogether. He's got all sorts of problems, including kidneys and a prostate, and it looks as though our "big baby" could be on his way out.

:( Poor you! I'm so sorry about your dog. I lost one of my pooches recently, too, because of that dog food poisoning. So I understand. *opens arms out for hugs*

The last time I cried was last week when I had a fight with my dad.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 am

Hey Angus, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet, especially one you seem close to. Was he the dog you drew in that one picture?

Last time I cried was a few hours ago. My depression is getting worse, and over the course of the past 24 hours I was almost fired from one of my jobs due to oversleeping, my parents came close to completely cutting off communication with me (aka "their little disappointment") altogether, and to top it off I was painfully reminded of some of the sh*t I had done in the past year. I thank God for three wonderful people who were there for me. Love to you. You know who you are.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Blue Twilight wrote:Hey Angus, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet, especially one you seem close to. Was he the dog you drew in that one picture?

Last time I cried was a few hours ago. My depression is getting worse, and over the course of the past 24 hours I was almost fired from one of my jobs due to oversleeping, my parents came close to completely cutting off communication with me (aka "their little disappointment") altogether, and to top it off I was painfully reminded of some of the sh*t I had done in the past year. I thank God for three wonderful people who were there for me. Love to you. You know who you are.

I'm sorry. :( I hope things get better for you. :(
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:55 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Hey Angus, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet, especially one you seem close to. Was he the dog you drew in that one picture?

Actually, the dog in the pic is one of my Cairn terriers, and they're all fine. The bullmastiff was the dog that got sick.

Thanks, Jeni, Angels, for your support. Hugs for the both of you.

Jen, yours is longer, due to what you're currently going through. I seriously hope you'll be okay. I'm not the best with words, but the best you can do is look ahead and never mind the negatives. Keep fightin' and don't let them get you down.

Remember, you have friends, out there and in here. <3

Postby 203177 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:04 am

the last time i cried was when i thought my cat was lost. I was depressed for 2 days until she showed up in some else's garage, i was so happy when i found her. :)

Return to “Hot Topics”