The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 am

Four days ago. It was no reason, actually; I cry when I need to.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
pesk

Postby pesk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:50 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:The last time I cried was probably recently, and one of the times I was thinking about how my now former best friend just rejected me. Getting away from her has given me a chance to think about what sort of person she really is, and see behind the mask she wears.But, her just breaking contact with me, and ignoring me everytime she comes to my house to vist her boyfriend ( who is one of my roommates) still tears my heart out..It just really hurts alot when you share everything with someone, and one day, they just want nothing to do with you. And you find out that all the times you spent with them that seemed good, they weren't really happy..They were just wearing a fake ass smile,because they thought that would make you happy..And, that person wanted you to be happy, not because they really liked you, but because it made them feel like a nice person.That f*cking bitch should have told me that is how she felt about me for the last 3 years, I wasted my time on her, when I could have spent more time with people who really care about me.. I feel really used now, and really angry. Which is why I have been making certain noobs here my punching bag for the last week.That, and the fact that they really are assh*les.. I take my anger out on the noobs, because I can't confront the bitch,because that would create an ackward situation for my roommates..If her boyfriend wasn't living with us, I would bitch her out for what she did in a second..

She is over right now.And, probably staying over tomorrow night too. Goody for me.I really f*cking wish tomorrow wasn't one of my days off from work..I am not going to cry this time about her not even acknowledging my existence..No, I am going to find some way to annoy her without looking like I am doing anything. Revenge is so very, very sweet..

I am surprised I managed to cry about this situation..Usually, when something really really hurts, I don't cry..I just push the painful feelings back. Or find someway to deny that the situation that hurt me even happened.That is not healthy, I know. Maybe it is the only way I feel that can handle some of the things that have gone wrong in my life. By not thinking about them, which is bad, because doing that insures that I will never get over them.

The last time I cried was when reading this....of laughter, what a pussy.
The show SOUTH PARK is a joke, every single person on this site takes it WAY WAY WAY too seriously. I cannot make you stop but i can advise you to GET A LIFE. I respect your opinions and i'm just giving you mine.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:57 pm

You seem like a really nice person :roll:

I actually feel sorry for you. You must have no feelings. Man, it would suck to be you.
pesk

Postby pesk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:11 pm

i'm only messin, relax.
The show SOUTH PARK is a joke, every single person on this site takes it WAY WAY WAY too seriously. I cannot make you stop but i can advise you to GET A LIFE. I respect your opinions and i'm just giving you mine.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:14 pm

Messing? You're making offensive comments about somebody's personal problems. If somebody's mom or dad had died you don't go up to them and make a f*cking joke about it do you?

Prick.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
pesk

Postby pesk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:22 pm

No but nobodys dead in that story, its just an over reactor makin a deal over nothing
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:31 pm

pesk wrote:No but nobodys dead in that story, its just an over reactor makin a deal over nothing

Or a troll making an attempt to start an argument. Shut up before you get yourself in too deep.
pesk

Postby pesk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:30 am

pesk, you are really starting to piss me off. If I could, I would kick your ass right now. You're an assh*le, and nobody here likes you. In fact, I'll bet that you only come on here trolling because nobody in your real life likes you eitehr.

M00n, the same thing happened to me last year... Or, it was at least similar. My best friends decided that they didn't want to be friends anymore, and just stopped hanging out with me, and talking about me behind my back. It really hurt, and I don't think I've been the same around my good friends since.
I *Heart* You.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:18 am

@ Pesk: Why don't you... PESK-off, you asshat. XD.

I cried last night from a build-up of too much stress, due to exams and assignments. Bah.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:40 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:When I found out a friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago, I sent her an e-mail before she left to get it treated. I remember tearing up a bit when sending it.

She's doing okay now. She just had her liver worked on and is feeling great. In fact, she's looking forward to seeing me soon.

I better end it right there before I go all gooey again...

I wrote this all up on the first page. I did get to see her again soon after posting, but these last couple of weeks have not been good for her. She was released from the hospital just recently, but they can do nothing more to help. It's all a matter of time now.

I e-mailed her not too long ago and hope to hear from her soon. And while she would want me to be strong for her, it sure as hell hasn't been easy.

She is not part of this group, but if you all could find it in yourselves, and if you are the praying kind, please put in word for the "Little Trooper." You may not know her, but she'll need all the support she can get right now. :(
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:51 pm

Pesk your a homosexual! f*ck you
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:41 pm

Last night was when I cried last.
This is why: Click Here
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:30 pm

^That seriously is the kind of thing people should think about. The world in general has been going downhill for such a long time... and I admire you for saying what you think. I'm adding you to my buddy list for that.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:44 am

I almost cried today. Just went through something I think almost every teenager has gone through...or at least the ones who have dated.

Return to “Hot Topics”