The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:52 pm

Last time i cried was just now when i saw this thread and it reminded me when i cried last time...

But seriously last time i cried was about 2 years and about 2 months ago when i moved to a different country. i had very close friends that i knew since i was 4 years old. (im 19 now). it was very emotional. we were all standing in the air port and no one had anything to say. and when we saw that it was time to go they all just started telling me not to leave. and we all just burst into tears and had a group hug. that took about 20 minutes...

I havent cried since.
And before that i think i cried when i was 11-12 and i cracked open my head and had 2 get stiches.
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:10 am

I tend to cry when I have dreams of my late Granpa and Uncle Bill. When they passed, I was very affected (and still am). I still can't get over their deaths. I usually dream about fishing with my Granpa on a lake (he loved to fish), and as for my Uncle Bill; I dream of him and I playing music on the beach in Santa Monica, California (he's playing guitar and I'm playing bass). They're both heart-wretching dreams, but I feel conected when I dream about these two perticular dreams, (hence the tears).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:28 am

I used to cry a lot at night because my grandparents died. I would actually sit in my bed and cry randomly. :cry: I thought life sucked, even as a kid.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:05 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I used to cry a lot at night because my grandparents died. I would actually sit in my bed and cry randomly. :cry: I thought life sucked, even as a kid.

I'm sorry to hear that SJ. Losing love ones os not easy. I still cry on and off for ones I love and care about.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:12 pm

The lat time I cried was December 2005. That's when I figure out that my used to be so called friends were talking sh*t about me. I cried so much just because I thought they were my friends.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:13 pm

MixStan wrote:The lat time I cried was December 2005. That's when I figure out that my used to be so called friends were talking sh*t about me. I cried so much just because I thought they were my friends.

I know how that feels.... :cry:

I haven't cried since December. That was when my uncle's funeral was held. :cry:
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:34 pm

Probley when depressed i'll cry, only if bad though.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:59 am

I R Smart wrote:Last time i cried was just now when i saw this thread and it reminded me when i cried last time...

:( Sorry.... I feel bad for making this thread now.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:25 pm

MixStan wrote:The lat time I cried was December 2005. That's when I figure out that my used to be so called friends were talking sh*t about me. I cried so much just because I thought they were my friends.

I know how that feels. Sorry to hear about that MixStan. Friends should know that "put downs" and rude remarks are not torelable between friends. The best advice I can give you is stand up for yourself and don't take their crap. But if you can get them to stop teasing and riduculing you, by a simple "friends meeting;" it might come in handy.
Cartman Army
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:15 pm

On 15th April 1989 there was a football match at Hillsborough football ground between Liverpool & Nottingham Forest. Halfway through the game the Liverpool goalkeeper Bruce Gobbelar (sp?) spotted a horrific sight. On the side of the ground closest to him, Liverpool fans were being crushed against the mesh fence. 96 fans died that day.

The last time I cried was yesterday when I visited the Hillborough memorial with one of my freinds... his dad had died when it happened. My mate was born four days before it happened so he never knew his dad... I was never personally effected by it myself but as the other million or so Liverpool (And non Liverpool) fans stood still for a minute silence, we both cried and paid our respect for the true fans who died that day.
Last edited by Jay C on Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:07 pm

^Wow that's sad!
I was doing good and was going on a steady 2 weeks of being not crying (i know, it sounds pathetic) and then I heard a song and it made me cry. I normally don't cry at songs, but this one I really related to and i started to cry.
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:13 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:I tend to cry when I have dreams of my late Granpa and Uncle Bill. When they passed, I was very affected (and still am). I still can't get over their deaths. I usually dream about fishing with my Granpa on a lake (he loved to fish), and as for my Uncle Bill; I dream of him and I playing music on the beach in Santa Monica, California (he's playing guitar and I'm playing bass). They're both heart-wretching dreams, but I feel conected when I dream about these two perticular dreams, (hence the tears).

O know how you feel. I used to cry myself to sleep when my grampa (Ironicly he also loved to fish) died, the same month of my b-day. I really miss him, and rembering when I used to cry makes me feel sad...but not sad enough to cry... :(
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:31 am

[quote="KennyRules_2323":97e16][quote="emericaskate07":97e16]I tend to cry when I have dreams of my late Granpa and Uncle Bill. When they passed, I was very affected (and still am). I still can't get over their deaths. I usually dream about fishing with my Granpa on a lake (he loved to fish), and as for my Uncle Bill; I dream of him and I playing music on the beach in Santa Monica, California (he's playing guitar and I'm playing bass). They're both heart-wretching dreams, but I feel conected when I dream about these two perticular dreams, (hence the tears).[/quote:97e16]

O know how you feel. I used to cry myself to sleep when my grampa (Ironicly he also loved to fish) died, the same month of my b-day. I really miss him, and rembering when I used to cry makes me feel sad...but not sad enough to cry... :([/quote:97e16]

It's tradgic and tearful to remember the past of our fallen love ones. I still get tears in my eyes when I think about my Granpa or Uncle Bill. :cry:
Cartman Army
megan*w

Re: The last time you cried.....

Postby megan*w » Tue May 16, 2006 8:33 pm

megan*w wrote:I've still got the scar :lol:

It's fading :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue May 16, 2006 8:35 pm

Last night, and I won't go into details.

Return to “Hot Topics”