Who would you marry on the BBS?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Alektoro
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:22 am

Postby Alektoro » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:11 am

Is there a hot male anywhere? If not a hot lesbien will due. None of butch sh*t either. I want a decent looking lesbien!!!!!
Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:14 am

Alektoro wrote:Is there a hot male anywhere?


Yep, right here.
Setting the standard since 1852
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:02 pm

Okay, maybe I'd marry WyldeJ too, but that's all! :)
I *Heart* You.
WyldeJ
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:46 pm

Postby WyldeJ » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:21 pm

^ I would defitnitly marry BB! ^
How do you alway's know what my dream's are BB?
You always make them come true,Madness!
:wink:
Image
It's Official.
Butters1990
Posts: 1371
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Butters1990 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:31 pm

This is stupid, Why would you want to marry sombody on the BBS.
Image
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:38 pm

Well, it's definitely better than reading 1,000 posts about either "OMG teh censorz!" or "OMG towly iz bak!".
Image
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 pm

^Oh t-rue.

I'd marry either, Orange_Kenny, or Jay_c. Because Orange_Kenny will be a best selling author and I can have that big house I've always wanted, and Jay_C can sing good, will probably get a record deal , and become rich, too.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator
Posts: 3503
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:57 pm

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:11 pm

kanichiwa wrote:This is stupid, Why would you want to marry sombody on the BBS.

This thread isn't serious or anything. :P

I'd also marry SJ. OH NOEZ TEH LOVECIRCLE!
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:52 pm

ok...
spazmagee is off my list because she didn't put me on hers. And also she's my mom.
megan*w is off my list because she kept screwing up my computer by adding alexandra person to the convo (yeah, you know what I'm talking about).

so that leaves:

iceiwynd
KB
DCR

We'll see who the winner is, after these messages.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
megan*w
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:42 pm

Postby megan*w » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 pm

DarkDucky wrote:megan*w is off my list because she kept screwing up my computer by adding alexandra person to the convo (yeah, you know what I'm talking about).


Whoever said that was me?

:lol:
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:22 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:
Orange_Kenny wrote:Kyles_Baby
BugzBunnie6
Spazmagee

Heh heh, we'll see. :)

Who else would I marry here? Hmm...

Tweeks_Coffee, maybe.


Oh my :oops:

What the hell, everyone should get married at least once, right?
Image
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:26 pm

Damn, I can’t really pick! Too many here have found some way into my heart that it would be not nice of me to play favourites. :P
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Kelly MacCornmac
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:05 am

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:32 pm

I don't know but I think I'll put a list though:

JayC
ES07
WyldeJ
DD
O_K
K's_M


(I was going to put SJ down...)
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others


SPU! Join it!
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:34 pm

megan*w wrote:
DarkDucky wrote:megan*w is off my list because she kept screwing up my computer by adding alexandra person to the convo (yeah, you know what I'm talking about).


Whoever said that was me?

:lol:


...
you did.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Dude Cartman Rocks
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:51 am

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:44 pm

DarkDucky wrote:ok...
spazmagee is off my list because she didn't put me on hers. And also she's my mom.
megan*w is off my list because she kept screwing up my computer by adding alexandra person to the convo (yeah, you know what I'm talking about).

so that leaves:

iceiwynd
KB
DCR

We'll see who the winner is, after these messages.



I have to win this! :wink: hehehehe.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests