The Thread That Must Not Be Named

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue May 08, 2007 12:04 am

For some reason, I immediately think of pubic hair when I imagine plk12345. :?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue May 08, 2007 11:36 am

Nommel wrote:For some reason, I immediately think of pubic hair when I imagine plk12345. :?

Clumped up with discharge? Personally, I imagine Fred Phelps with mental retardation.
Email notifications do matter, people.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed May 09, 2007 12:13 am

Ohhh... that's nasty... but true from what i read...
Now can we get back on topic...
AGH! OH NO! I FORGOT! THERE IS NO TOPIC ANYMORE!
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME UP!!!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 12:42 am

SuperMaids wrote:Ohhh... that's nasty... but true from what i read...
Now can we get back on topic...
AGH! OH NO! I FORGOT! THERE IS NO TOPIC ANYMORE!
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME UP!!!

HA HA HA REALLY FUNNY HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanhappy: :chaos: :chaos: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny:
Last edited by Nommel on Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 12:43 am

...Ha???
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed May 09, 2007 12:53 am

Well, since I missed out on the whole NAFB debacle last year, I think plk makes a reasonable substitute for a bigoted fundamentalist who thinks he's so much smarter than he really is, even though everyone can see right through his claims. Thusly, the gloves are off, and I'm going bareknuckle straight to his jaw. It says a lot when even people who don't like me will side against him. plk is so retarded, fruit flies perform gene splicing experiments on HIM.

BTW I was going to post this link in that last idiotic thread he posted, but I didn't really see the need to, since he wasn't fooling anyone:

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 12:59 am

plk is my scratching post. And quite often my litterbox.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Wed May 09, 2007 1:50 am

Bah, lousy plk tried to twist the new creationism debate into yet another personal flame war with KtS. I think plk has outlived his usefullness, could we arrange for him to 'participate' in a live fire exercise.....? :twisted:

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed May 09, 2007 2:09 am

So... how do you guy's stand on creationism? Been on the thread on this here site about weather it should be taught in schools? Like always, it's ended up as a black and white, two sided war; either you believe in G-d and you're considered an outtdated idiot and the SOLE cause of ALL trouble in the world by some athiest hippies who can't see any problems in their own nihilistic idiology that basicly pertains to ban anything resembling culture so as the whole world falls into the same mindless abyss they're in, or you're an athiest and some bigoted right-wing scuzzbucket who doesn't even believe in gravity much less the proven fact that is evolution starts trash talking you with his/her one braincell.
No one ever actually puts forward any decent points that havn't been used alsewhere, so i think i'll steal one from a source i'll leave to you to guess; 'EVOLUTION IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF HOW, AND NOT WHY, THE WORLD WAS CREATED'
It must be legal to keep your history, culture, customs and free thought even if some hippiees think it causes wars. What'do you think?
PS. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS WAS RELEVANT AT ALL... IF NOT, PLEASE, JUST FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS... PRETEND IT WAS AND DON'T RIP OUT MY INTESTINES WITH A POINTY STICK AND THOW THEM TO YOUR DOGS TO EAT! PLEEEASE!
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 2:14 am

SuperMaids wrote:PS. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS WAS RELEVANT AT ALL... IF NOT, PLEASE, JUST FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS... PRETEND IT WAS AND DON'T RIP OUT MY INTESTINES WITH A POINTY STICK AND THOW THEM TO YOUR DOGS TO EAT! PLEEEASE!

How come you're so worried about what people over the internet think of you? They don't know you and the worst they could do is assume things. Everybody's got their own opinions and as long as you aren't a plk or Notty (where they force their opinions and beliefs down someone else's throat) then why shouldn't you express your thoughts?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 2:21 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:PS. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS WAS RELEVANT AT ALL... IF NOT, PLEASE, JUST FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS... PRETEND IT WAS AND DON'T RIP OUT MY INTESTINES WITH A POINTY STICK AND THOW THEM TO YOUR DOGS TO EAT! PLEEEASE!

How come you're so worried about what people over the internet think of you? They don't know you and the worst they could do is assume things. Everybody's got their own opinions and as long as you aren't a plk or Notty (where they force their opinions and beliefs down someone else's throat) then why shouldn't you express your thoughts?

No he just thinks we're going to like him because he makes cheesy jokes all the time.

I can get away with doing stupid things because I do them when they have not been done to death already, and if they have I make some joke about it being done to death.

Or I just do random funny things that have no point.

By the way, someone should ask me why I posted a picture of a box of Chinese food halfway through my response.
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 2:24 am

Nommel wrote:
By the way, someone should ask me why I posted a picture of a box of Chinese food halfway through my response.

My guess is you've got nothing better to do. =P
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed May 09, 2007 2:29 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
Nommel wrote:

My guess is you've got nothing better to do. =P

Let's all post in blueeeeeeeeeeedsfsgdfg safety scissors

FYI, it's because I'm hungry. DO :evil: NOT :evil: ASSUME :evil: ! :evil: ! :evil: ! :evil:
nojo

Postby nojo » Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 am

[quote="SuperMaids":639e7]So... how do you guy's stand on creationism?[/quote:639e7]

Anything that inspires the next generation of subversives is fine by me.
Troll Whisperer
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 10, 2007 8:39 pm

...Now I want chinese. I could kill for some good Moo Shi Chicken or Shrimp with Cashews.

Return to “Hot Topics”