The Thread That Must Not Be Named

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:No, you believe that, because you mindlessly believe every liberal piece of sh*t that is published.

And you believe all the Nazi crap you read. You've convinced yourself that everything on t.v. is a lie and YOU refuse to even consider that it may be the truth. Everything you said about us can be said about you.

See? That's all you're doing! "O iz "nazi", I'm taut bi teh j00wish news networks that nazis r bad n liek dey kill lotsa ppl liek 4 real omgosh."

What the f*ck is so "nazi" about admitting that different races have different abilities?

Just replace the word "nazi" with whatever you call it since you get so touchy when I mention that word. What do you choose to call it? Just replace the blank with your word and the same thing applies.

And you believe all the ___ crap you read. You've convinced yourself that everything on t.v. is a lie and YOU refuse to even consider that it may be the truth. Everything you said about us can be said about you

really? I didn't think you would give me a chance!

Ok, I will replace every instance of "nazi" with Truth-Seeker from now on. This way, I can't blame you for calling me a word that is constantly used to label a political ideology that have never used that word.
nojo

Postby nojo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:See? That's all you're doing! "O iz "nazi", I'm taut bi teh j00wish news networks that nazis r bad n liek dey kill lotsa ppl liek 4 real omgosh."

Spank me when you say that.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:13 am

Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
kayge wrote:but your not saying that different races have different abilities.. you're pretty much just saying that the white race is superior.. that's.. quite different..

Is it? Maybe whites are superior in the way of governing themselves? Kinda like how blacks are superior runners and sprinters, etc.

You are taking the word "superior" out of context. When YOU hear superior, you think of all the jewish primetime television that have portrayed the word in a negative light. They are using people like you as weapons against nature.

Here, though, don't you think that based on that, multiculturalism is a good thing? All races with different abilities lending their specific skills to society, rather than have a nation of sprinters, governors, etc.?

Not really... we are talking about intelligence here. Not robotic governors.

Blacks can run away from the animals they are too stupid to master all they want in africa. Whites should stay in their lands and think.
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:13 am

Dude, i am so wasted, i'm a panty waste 2 buds and i'm done. so it's been a while for this thread. do you think we should give it one. It a better use of our time than listening to some wack job who just wants to here him self scream
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:14 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:
kayge wrote:but your not saying that different races have different abilities.. you're pretty much just saying that the white race is superior.. that's.. quite different..

Is it? Maybe whites are superior in the way of governing themselves? Kinda like how blacks are superior runners and sprinters, etc.

You are taking the word "superior" out of context. When YOU hear superior, you think of all the jewish primetime television that have portrayed the word in a negative light. They are using people like you as weapons against nature.

All you've seem to be doing is blaming every negative white organization on the Jews and saying it was the Jews that just made it up. Unfortunately, that's not a good enough argument. You need facts to support this, not opinions from other people.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:16 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:
Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:

Here, though, don't you think that based on that, multiculturalism is a good thing? All races with different abilities lending their specific skills to society, rather than have a nation of sprinters, governors, etc.?

Blacks can run away from the animals they are too stupid to master all they want in africa. Whites should stay in their lands and think.

Have you MET white people before? Most of the ones I've met are painfully stupid.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:16 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:

All you've seem to be doing is blaming every negative white organization on the Jews and saying it was the Jews that just made it up. Unfortunately, that's not a good enough argument. You need facts to support this, not opinions from others but facts.

Every fact I give you you will use it against me,because it gives you a measure of [ride and worthiness. You won't listen to anything I say.

You have to do the work yourself. HELP YOURSELF. Stop asking for charity because you are only going to hurt those that give it to you.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:17 am

Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:

Have you MET white people before? Most of the ones I've met are painfully stupid.

Lots of them are. But the ones that give the name european it's meaning are the ones I'm talking about.
kayge

Postby kayge » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:19 am

Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Paladoris wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:

so true! and, not to throw my politics into this.. heh.. but condoleezza rice was actually a rhode scholar.. she's a brilliant woman.. there are plenty of black people, as well as other nationalities, who are smarter than some white people..
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:19 am

racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Oh wait we're long past that point. Nevermind, please continue.
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:21 am

I've got a lovely bunch of coconts, see them all standing in a row
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:22 am

O.K., just explain to me why the Jews are doing it. Why do they want to give whites a bad name?
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:27 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Oh wait we're long past that point. Nevermind, please continue.

Racism was first defined as blind hatred for other races.
The double standard of the word that just happens to have a jewish origin, is the fact that it is defined as "perceiving differences in a race" but "subjugating those that are percieved as belong to lower races".

This is why I cannot be a racist. If you think about it, the only ones that are capable of being racist are the ones that accuse every other race of being racist.

The label racist is another childish, SELFISH attempt at pointing the finger at someone you want something from.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:29 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:O.K., just explain to me why the Jews are doing it. Why do they want to give whites a bad name?

Not orthodox jews, just the atheist, communist jews that lust for world domination. I'm sorry that they exist. It's not my fault, but they are a huge problem. Not just for whites, but for all life on earth in general. They want to control the world so that they can destroy it.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:O.K., just explain to me why the Jews are doing it. Why do they want to give whites a bad name?

Not orthodox jews, just the atheist, communist jews that lust for world domination. I'm sorry that they exist. It's not my fault, but they are a huge problem. Not just for whites, but for all life on earth in general. They want to control the world so that they can destroy it.

So how is making up NAMBLA going to help that take over the world? And another thing, why aren't any white Christian politics aware of this. Why are they allowing the Jews to give the whites this bad image? Are the Jews just that sneaky that they're able to trick all white gentile politicians that the Holocaust and the KKK are real?
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hot Topics”