Moderator: Big-Will

nojo

Postby nojo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 am

black hole

1 : a body so massive that not even light can escape it

2 : a great void; an abyss
kayge

Postby kayge » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 am

calling someone racist doesn't make them selfish..

atheist jews? doesn't atheist mean.. no belief in god?

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 am

I did some research of my own. You'll never believe the evidence I've turned up.

http://www.frizzensparks.com/archives/000021.html
http://zionistconspiracy.org/
http://www.yourish.com/2006/02/28/791
http://semiskimmed.net/tehran_times.html

OMFG how could I have not seen it before! It's all so clear to me now! teh jooz are coming to get you! Run for your lives!
Last edited by Kyle the Skeptic on Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:34 am

For all of you arguing with NotAFanBoy, you have lost points in my book. If you would have just ignored him he probably would have melted away into a puddle of goo...or something. I don't know what trolls are made of, after all.

For NotAFanBoy, stop getting their panties in a bunch. It's starting to piss me off.
nojo

Postby nojo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:39 am

Delition wrote:For all of you arguing with NotAFanBoy, you have lost points in my book.

Geez, every time the party starts to rock, the neighbors complain.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:40 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:O.K., just explain to me why the Jews are doing it. Why do they want to give whites a bad name?

Not orthodox jews, just the atheist, communist jews that lust for world domination. I'm sorry that they exist. It's not my fault, but they are a huge problem. Not just for whites, but for all life on earth in general. They want to control the world so that they can destroy it.

So how is making up NAMBLA going to help that take over the world? And another thing, why aren't any white Christian politics aware of this. Why are they allowing the Jews to give the whites this bad image? Are the Jews just that sneaky that they're able to trick all white gentile politicians that the Holocaust was real?

NAMBLA is another attempt at distracting america. Basically I could almost say I support associations like that, it weeds out the scum that don't deserve to live. But also, most of these jews are homosexual perverts and NAMBLA is a way for the jews to say "look what I can do".

Jews aren't sneaky. Jews won the war of WWII. Communist russia helped them, and that enabled the jews to travel anywhere. America has been a tool for the jews long before WWII. It didn't start after the holocaust. The only reason you believe the holocaust is because someone, namely Hitler, Mussonlini, and of course now Saddam Hussein have EXPOSED the jews for what they are. They were already in control of america for some time, and the media. It made it that much easier to spread the lie of the holocaust.

Christian politics aren't aware of this? Are you sure?

Bible Believers, AUS
Bible Believers AUS article on Zion
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:41 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:I did some research of my own. You'll never believe the evidence I've turned up.

http://www.frizzensparks.com/archives/000021.html
http://zionistconspiracy.org/
http://www.yourish.com/2006/02/28/791
http://semiskimmed.net/tehran_times.html

OMFG how could I have not seen it before! It's all so clear to me now! teh jooz are coming to get you! Run for your lives!

Ok how does making fun of something that you don't understand make you right?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:42 am

Delition wrote:If you would have just ignored him he probably would have melted away into a puddle of goo...or something. I don't know what trolls are made of, after all.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I said the same thing earlier, but obviously haven't followed my own advice. I guess the temptation to smack a drooling buffoon around is far too great.

This thread had started as one for discussing the flame war topics without actually participating in them. It doesn't look like that's going to work either.

I'm getting rather bored with this, so I'm going to ignore him from now on. I propose that everyone else do the same. Maybe he'll think he's dead and only Butters can see him.
kayge

Postby kayge » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:51 am

well.. this has been a fun night.. i'm going to sleep now b/c i have an early class tomorrow morning..

nafb will never really listen to us.. but.. it's just fun to mess with him.. as kyle the skeptic said,
the temptation to smack a drooling buffoon around is far too great.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:52 am

kayge wrote:well.. this has been a fun night.. i'm going to sleep now b/c i have an early class tomorrow morning..

nafb will never really listen to us.. but.. it's just fun to mess with him.. as kyle the skeptic said,
the temptation to smack a drooling buffoon around is far too great.

That quote sounds a bit too gay-pride.
nojo

Postby nojo » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:57 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:That quote sounds a bit too gay-pride.

I'll be waiting for you at Boise Airport in a wifebeater and jockeys.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:58 am

nojo wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:That quote sounds a bit too gay-pride.

I'll be waiting for you at Boise Airport in a wifebeater and jockeys.

Go ahead. Die in your misery, the misery that your superiority complex has created.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:14 am

NotAFanBoy(a.k.a. racist bastard) wrote:no it doesn't. Because trey and matt don't just attack everything in the news. Only the things that affect everyone negatively. Religion, racism, world war, etc. The tom cruise thing is worn out. They won't show an episode of him eating his wife's baby's placenta. Comeday Central won't air it.

Besides the scientology episode wasn't about tom cruise. Everyone already knows he's crazy and homosexual, we don't need southpark telling us that he is. Nobody cares about him.

Colbert is just trying to make a buck off of southpark by mentioning it on his show. Typical jew.

If you don't like SP for stereotypes then why are u stereotyping jews by saying that all we want to do is make money off of people? i think your just a racist assh*le who is lost on the internet and found the wrong website. try google, its fantastic. your however craptastic. so learn to accpet people for their religious belifes and not stereotype people because you have a problem with a show that makes
[center]JOKES[/center]
and find the right website to bitch about how much you don't like south park.
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:16 am

Recnahs wrote:
NotAFanBoy(a.k.a. racist bastard) wrote:no it doesn't. Because trey and matt don't just attack everything in the news. Only the things that affect everyone negatively. Religion, racism, world war, etc. The tom cruise thing is worn out. They won't show an episode of him eating his wife's baby's placenta. Comeday Central won't air it.

Besides the scientology episode wasn't about tom cruise. Everyone already knows he's crazy and homosexual, we don't need southpark telling us that he is. Nobody cares about him.

Colbert is just trying to make a buck off of southpark by mentioning it on his show. Typical jew.

If you don't like SP for stereotypes then why are you stereotyping jews by saying that all we want to do is make money off of people? i think your just a racist assh*le who is lost on the internet and found the wrong website. try google, its fantastic. your however craptastic. so learn to accpet people for their religious belifes and not stereotype people because you have a problem with a show that makes
[center]JOKES[/center]
and find the right website to bitch about how much you don't like south park.

You haven't been following this whole thing, have you?
"Eric Cartman, you respect other cultures this instant!"
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:19 am

No i haven't but i have read almost all three of the locked threads, and so far i have seen NAFB as a racist. but im not done reading yet. and he/she also doesn't get that its a show based on jokes. which is what most people don't get.

Return to “Hot Topics”