The Thread That Must Not Be Named

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

nojo

Postby nojo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:30 pm

kayge wrote:i'm adding that to my long list of "words that i need to look up".. the other ones on the list consist of every other word nojo uses..

Some nights I like to put on some jazz, dim the lights, and parse myself.
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:33 pm

ALL HAIL nojo the troll slayer
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
kayge

Postby kayge » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:36 pm

PARSE

v. parsed, pars·ing, pars·es
v. tr.
To break (a sentence) down into its component parts of speech with an explanation of the form, function, and syntactical relationship of each part.
To describe (a word) by stating its part of speech, form, and syntactical relationships in a sentence.

To examine closely or subject to detailed analysis, especially by breaking up into components: “What are we missing by parsing the behavior of chimpanzees into the conventional categories recognized largely from our own behavior?” (Stephen Jay Gould).
To make sense of; comprehend: I simply couldn't parse what you just said.
Computer Science. To analyze or separate (input, for example) into more easily processed components.

v. intr.
To admit of being parsed: sentences that do not parse easily.

:D
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:54 pm

Slay what? What has nojo done besides call me names? All he wants is for me to get pissed of at him, he's not interested in debating to know the truth. He won't say why, because deep down he knows I'm right.

The only reason he's posting is because I bruised his pride, over and over again. That's why he thinks he has to justify him being wrong.
nojo

Postby nojo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:14 pm

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own ass?
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm

Dear mister NotAFanBoy.
I hereby wish to thank you for making me laugh my ass off with nearly every single one of your posts.

I love you. Marry me so I can laugh at you every day until my eyes bleed (don't ask me how that would happen, but I'm sure it would, laughing so hard so much can't be good for you).

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
nojo

Postby nojo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:17 pm

I hear that Comedy Central is developing a NotAFanBoy plush doll: Yank its chain and you'll be entertained for hours!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:26 pm

Dear NAFB, you are bad man and you make me cry... :cry:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:32 pm

To Nojo,
just in case you weary of this groovy outpouring of scholarly erudition, there's a thread on the general discussion page - about 1000 things, people, places that South Park has shat on. Needs someone with a lot of clever time on their hands to edit/categorize it into the definitive list of all people/things South Park has mocked. I'd do it but I'm dumb, and am now preoccupied with my return to full-time alcoholism and making nifty sigs like the amazing one below and the more exciting one I'm smoking now. Fancy giving it a whirl? Just for a break from here?

and remember the writer's maxim KISS - keep it simple, stupid

PS - there's a free Butters & Bunny Foo Foo sig in it for you.
Now accepting sig requests
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:39 pm

I hereby declare this the "Suck Nojo's Cock" thread.
nojo

Postby nojo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:08 pm

Olivia42 wrote:I hereby declare this the "Suck Nojo's Cock" thread.

Only if it includes a reacharound.
nojo

Postby nojo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:23 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote:there's a thread on the general discussion page - about 1000 things, people, places that South Park has shat on. Needs someone with a lot of clever time on their hands to edit/categorize it into the definitive list of all people/things South Park has mocked.

Had a look, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I have a tendency to over-commit myself -- the fewer responsibilities I take on, the better.

Besides, it would cut into my Boohbah time.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:00 pm

nojo has been ignored because he thinks that being a little f-aggot associating everything I say with something he's heard on some comedy central comedy hour show, something he read out of a jewish-psychology book that supposedly makes him more intellectual than everyone else for reading it, or something one of his school teachers taught him somehow makes everything I say wrong and makes him more knowledgeable about history and world events. He's nothing but a boy-cry-wolf seeking attention from the masses of little emo-f-ags.

Now with that little f*cking flaming queer out of the way I can get back to basics. I'm going to ignore kyle, and olivia if she decides to quote nojo or say anything about me and/to nojo & vice versa in the same post.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:12 pm

your a nut lol
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
nojo

Postby nojo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:23 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Now with that little f*cking flaming queer out of the way

I forget the safe word once, and you're going to hold it against me for all eternity?

Return to “Hot Topics”