Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Grizim

Postby Grizim » Mon May 01, 2006 11:51 pm

As enjoyable as abuse.
nojo

Postby nojo » Tue May 02, 2006 12:43 am

rankorder wrote:"Why here?" is a good question. It's like, "I'm going to jump right into crazy-smart and get crazy-stupid."

Which nicely brings us back to the beginning...

NAFB's original claim -- and truly novel twist -- is that South Park contains deliberate subliminal messages that support his views. Not that they merely happen to be there, but that they were placed there intentionally.

If I wanted to get fancy, I would use that to subvert everything else he says: If he's so laughably wrong about this point, what does it say about the rest? The quality of his perception is clearly open to question.

But the fascinating part is his ability to cite chapter and verse -- he doesn't have every line from the past ten seasons readily at hand, but he has a lot of them. For someone who rants against addiction, he's made quite a thorough study of his subject. And he's invested as much in that claim as in all the rest.

I think his investment in that claim is as telling about his character as the claim itself is telling about his perception. There's a demonstration into the odder reaches of human nature going on here, and I can't help but to keep looking at it with jaw-dropping awe.
rankorder

Postby rankorder » Tue May 02, 2006 5:39 pm

nojo wrote:There's a demonstration into the odder reaches of human nature going on here, and I can't help but to keep looking at it with jaw-dropping awe.

Haha. Car wreck.

Yeah, I saw that stuff too. I'm one of those "not in my reality" kind of people. I'll shut down my brain before I process anything nonsense like that.

Living near the beach will do that. Maybe it's LA in general. The beggars, the bums, the stoopid frat boy drunks, the inland empire, the people who take and never give back. Basically, people who have spent most of their thinking time on insanity mode.

Heh, I guess I'm ghetto trained. Anyway, I know where you are coming from and respect it.

Here's a coupon. My gift to you:

[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue May 02, 2006 6:13 pm

Im mexican NaFb! So you can go to hell! You go to hell and you die!:cartmansopissedrightnow:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
nojo

Postby nojo » Tue May 02, 2006 6:20 pm

rankorder wrote:Living near the beach will do that. Maybe it's LA in general. The beggars, the bums, the stoopid frat boy drunks, the inland empire, the people who take and never give back. Basically, people who have spent most of their thinking time on insanity mode.

Cultural car wreck.

Which is why I love the Southland. (Does anyone say that except Hal Fishman?) Lived up above San Berdoo for a bit, and I've been in Sandy Eggo the past few years, and the freak show never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe it's something about coming from Oregon. Matt Groening understands.

If I bitch-slap you back, does that make us two out of three stooges?
nojo

Postby nojo » Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:There's no evidence that my theory is wrong, so it must be right. Those who say otherwise are under alien control, and would not notice a giant satellite dish sticking out of their ass.

Well, that explains the gnats in my bedroom. I had a closer look, and they turned out to be tiny black helicopters.
rankorder

Postby rankorder » Tue May 02, 2006 7:33 pm

Hahaha!

Is this a good time to start another "I was kidnapped by grey aliens, molested, anal probed, and when I woke up all my Tool CDs and South Park DVDs were gone... again" thread?
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Tue May 02, 2006 7:44 pm

No, not really.
Now accepting sig requests
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Tue May 02, 2006 7:54 pm

Ok, so explain what cartman means by "Shut your god damn jew mouth kyle. Your people are the reason there's war in the middle east"

And in the episode cancelled, the "aliens" are called Joo-zians?
I challenge you to say that the "joo" in "joo-zians" aren't about Jews. Why would kyle like the joozian dinner, and why would the joozian executives say that he "must have joozian ancestry", followed by cartman saying "tell me about it"?

You can shut your brain off. But that doesn't mean you have any facts to back up your claim that zionist jews aren't in control of the media.

None of you have given one argument that disproves zionist control of media and government, not one.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue May 02, 2006 8:03 pm

And you havent given a decent argument for it. So what if theres jews in the white house. Theres blacks and whites there too. I could turn this around and say the white man runs everything just because most politicians are white. But I know thats not true because im not a nut.
Last edited by aristottlesdeathwish on Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm

NAFB is still a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. I have to admit though, your transparent schtick has bored me, but I do find it some what comedic that some are still falling for it.

For that, I tip my hat.
rankorder

Postby rankorder » Tue May 02, 2006 8:07 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote:No, not really.

I'm blaming you for waking the nameless kid up. :)
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue May 02, 2006 8:09 pm

God why wont he go away! We have heard his gay little speech about zionist so why wont he leave!Go hang out with your fruity little club of natzis and leave us alone! :x
nojo

Postby nojo » Tue May 02, 2006 8:16 pm

Hmmm...

Sunny day... Taunt the monkey...

Sunny day... Taunt the monkey...

Can't decide. Guess we'll have to see whether he has some fresh feces to fling.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Tue May 02, 2006 9:12 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:And you havent given a decent argument for it. So what if theres jews in the white house. Theres blacks and whites there too. I could turn this around and say the white man runs everything just because most politicians are white. But I know thats not true because I'm not a nut.

I have given plenty. You won't read any of the links.

Return to “Hot Topics”