Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Thu May 04, 2006 8:58 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:crabpeople22 just sent me a PM saying his IQ is higher than mine. Go figure. What a spammer.

I'm still somewhat new to the board, but isn't there a longtime member who's himself infamous for this kind of thing?

Which is to say: Is crabby jerking us all around, or is he really as "stuped" as he appears?

Stupes me.

Or shtupps me, in deference to Killa.
Troll Whisperer
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 04, 2006 9:00 pm

nojo wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:crabpeople22 just sent me a PM saying his IQ is higher than mine. Go figure. What a spammer.

I'm still somewhat new to the board, but isn't there a longtime member who's himself infamous for this kind of thing?

Which is to say: Is crabby jerking us all around, or is he really as "stuped" as he appears?

Stupes me.

Or shtupps me, in deference to Killa.


Crabby is not LJ, I don't think. But I never actually knew LJ soooo... But I have my suspicions about someone else... :?
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 9:01 pm

NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 9:10 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class?


No, he just takes advantage of his mother because she lets him. She WANTS him to abuse her. She's a whore and cartman only takes advantage of the situation.

If Ms. Cartman wasn't a whore, cartman wouldn't complain about anything. He became "addicted" to his mother giving into all the time and he realized that if that isn't what she wants then that isn't what she wants. He doesn't want to control her. He let his mother choose. But she chose to have the old cartman back. She chose for him to abuse her again.
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 9:15 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class?


No, he just takes advantage of his mother because she lets him. She WANTS him to abuse her. She's a whore and cartman only takes advantage of the situation.

If Ms. Cartman wasn't a whore, cartman wouldn't complain about anything. He became "addicted" to his mother giving into all the time and he realized that if that isn't what she wants then that isn't what she wants. He doesn't want to control her. He let his mother choose. But she chose to have the old cartman back. She chose for him to abuse her again.


Cartman isn't bossing her around because he thinks he's doing his mom a favor. He's doing it because HE wants to have it his way. His mom's just a push over and wants to make her son happy. It's perfectly normal for a mother to want to spend time with her child. She's very lonely and has nobody else in her life. That's why she gave Cartman the extra ticket. She wants to make him happy and spend time with him but she also wants him to behave.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu May 04, 2006 9:26 pm

nojo wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:You don't want any of this....so shut you f*cking ass and go back to sucking each other off.

I didn't realize Tourette's was contagious.


So says the guy who likes to "debate" people on a South Park message board. That's like two fishes arguing about who is the smartest fish in a fish bowl in a fish store. hahahahaha!

Oh, but that's right, your a "Trollbuster". :lol: Thank god for people like you, because I don't know where this bbs would be without the 22 pages of so called "debating". :lol:

P.s. Don't respond to me, I wouldn't want your precious "debate" to get sidetracked. :lol:
Last edited by Killahertz9 on Thu May 04, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 9:26 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class?


No, he just takes advantage of his mother because she lets him. She WANTS him to abuse her. She's a whore and cartman only takes advantage of the situation.

If Ms. Cartman wasn't a whore, cartman wouldn't complain about anything. He became "addicted" to his mother giving into all the time and he realized that if that isn't what she wants then that isn't what she wants. He doesn't want to control her. He let his mother choose. But she chose to have the old cartman back. She chose for him to abuse her again.


Cartman isn't bossing her around because he thinks he's doing his mom a favor. He's doing it because HE wants to have it his way. His mom's just a push over and wants to make her son happy. It's perfectly normal for a mother to want to spend time with her child. She's very lonely and has nobody else in her life. That's why she gave Cartman the extra ticket. She wants to make him happy and spend time with him but she also wants him to behave.


No she doesn't. Cartman is still going to be the same cartman the next time we see him. She wanted the mexican "dominant male" to abuse her. In ever episode where she has a lover she is being taken advantage of, because she wants to be. The fact that she was in a German Scheizer porno proves it, she wants to be sh*t on and abused. She realized that she doesn't want to control cartman because she WANTS cartman to control her. Cartman doesn't really want to control her, he's only taking advantage of the situation.

She doesn't want cartman to obey her every order, she only wanted him to better himself. He resisted throughout the entire episode and came to the decision to kill his mother. But when he came to he stopped himself. His own brain, his own conscious reasoned it out. He knows that by killing his mother he would be controlling her fate which he doesn't want.

He LETS his mother choose. Cartman was ready to start taking care of himself. But his mother, being the whore that she is, decided that she would rather cartman go back to abusing her. Cartman obliged.
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Thu May 04, 2006 9:36 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:Thank god for people like you, because I don't know where this bbs would be without the 22 pages of so called "debating".

Oh, about 22 pages less entertaining.
Troll Whisperer
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Thu May 04, 2006 9:40 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:P.s. Don't respond to me, I wouldn't want your precious "debate" to get sidetracked. :lol:


Aw, come on. Don't tell me if you wandered past a haggard, crazy-eyed man in a tinfoil hat on the street you wouldn't stop and have a chat with him. This is just the BBS equivalent.

It's not a debate. It's a side-show. A farce, and a fun farce at that. Leave us be.
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 9:46 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:He resisted throughout the entire episode and came to the decision to kill his mother. But when he came to he stopped himself. His own brain, his own conscious reasoned it out. He knows that by killing his mother he would be controlling her fate which he doesn't want.


What a saint! He decides not to kill his mother. I really misjudged him.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 9:53 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:He resisted throughout the entire episode and came to the decision to kill his mother. But when he came to he stopped himself. His own brain, his own conscious reasoned it out. He knows that by killing his mother he would be controlling her fate which he doesn't want.


What a saint! He decides not to kill his mother. I really misjudged him.


Yeah you did. You believe that "racists" like cartman deserve to have cruel punishments, yet at the same time you believe that people have no right to criticize other people for being different, for having flaws...
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu May 04, 2006 9:56 pm

JDG128 wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:P.s. Don't respond to me, I wouldn't want your precious "debate" to get sidetracked. :lol:


Aw, come on. Don't tell me if you wandered past a haggard, crazy-eyed man in a tinfoil hat on the street you wouldn't stop and have a chat with him. This is just the BBS equivalent.

It's not a debate. It's a side-show. A farce, and a fun farce at that. Leave us be.


I've interacted with lots of insane and mentally challenged people but who am I to call them crazy? I'll tell you what I don't do, I don't sit there for hours on end to prove that i'm smarter than they are. If (and I've witnessed this many times) someone is on the corner of a busy street yelling out religious scripture, why would I engage into a conversation? Because i'm bored? Because I need to prove to every witness that I'm smarter than the extremist on the corner?
Image
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Thu May 04, 2006 10:05 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Yeah you did. You believe that "racists" like cartman deserve to have cruel punishments, yet at the same time you believe that people have no right to criticize other people for being different, for having flaws...


Racists don't deserve to be punished for being racists, anymore than anyone deserves to be punished for having whatever beliefs they have. When a racist ACTS on such a belief in a discriminatory, prejudicial manner, it becomes a different story. Just because you have the right to believe this or that doesn't mean you have the right to act on the belief in such a way that causes harm to others.

You have the right to criticize people for being flawed, that's fine. You also have the right to criticize people for merely being different, but it would be a little more difficult to defend your criticism there. Is differentness in and of itself something to criticize? That to ME seems selfish, in that you are basically viewing your kind as being superior simply for being YOUR kind. Do you actually thing homogeny is inherently preferable regardless of the specifics? Imagine for a moment that you believed whites and blacks had equal potential for intelligence and civilization, and that the ONLY difference you knew of between the two races was something superficial, like skin color. Would you STILL feel like whites are appreciably superior somehow, simply because you are one of them and the blacks are a different color?
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 10:05 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:He resisted throughout the entire episode and came to the decision to kill his mother. But when he came to he stopped himself. His own brain, his own conscious reasoned it out. He knows that by killing his mother he would be controlling her fate which he doesn't want.


What a saint! He decides not to kill his mother. I really misjudged him.


Yeah you did. You believe that "racists" like cartman deserve to have cruel punishments, yet at the same time you believe that people have no right to criticize other people for being different, for having flaws...


Are you kidding me? Just the fact that he is about to resort to such high measures is insane. He's a f*cked up, EVIL kid. Did you not see the episode when he kills Scott Tenorman's parents, then grinds up his dead parents into chile and feeds it to him. He's also a decieving bastard. Did you ever see when he pretends to be handicapped to join the special olympics? How about the time he started a Christian Rock Band just to shove it in Kyle's face. He didn't care about what he was singing. He did it just to win the bet that he made with Kyle. And the time he started his own church just to make money?

And the thing about him being a racist is NOT o.k. It's o.k. if you don't like another group but he tries to spread his ognorance to others. In his class, he made a speech about how Gingers (people with red hair, light skin and freckles) are vile and disgusting. There was also the time he tried exterminating the Jews. But since he's just a kid, it's o.k., right?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Thu May 04, 2006 10:08 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:Because I need to prove to every witness that I'm smarter than the extremist on the corner?

I actually enjoy these cases of drive-by thread-bashing. It's not like someone could just skip the topic and move on to the next. That would be too easy.
Troll Whisperer

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests