Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Thu May 04, 2006 10:10 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:In his class, he made a speech about how Gingers (people with red hair, light skin and freckles) are vile and disgusting.

I don't know why this episode didn't occur to me before in "debating" NAFB. It's basically about racism in general. That "ginger" can be rearranged into "n*gger" was not coincidental on Matt & Trey's part, though it's important to note, before NAFB can spin this around, that it's not a sincere validation of that epithet.

There was also the time he tried exterminating the Jews. But since he's just a kid, it's o.k., right?

We're talking about NAFB here. Anyone trying to exterminate the Jews isn't just okay, he's a hero.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:15 pm

He didn't kill scott tenorman's parents. They were shot by a farmer.

He did grind them up however. But this has nothing to do with his
ability to take care of himself. He's obviously a genius at scheming and planning. He does not need his mother to do everything for him.

He realizes that he doesn't want to be dependant on his mother. He's too proud for that. But she lets him abuser her anyway.

Cartman is a racist because he's a child. It's a self-defense instinct.

He admires all of the leader figures shown on south park, including hitler. He obviously thinks of himself as a leader.

The reason cartman is such a brat is because his mother lets him sh*t on her because she likes the abuse. He only takes advantage of her. The nanny and dog whisper crap did nothing to him. He didn't give in to the "dominant parent" bullsh*t. He made the choice on his own to change for HIMSELF. He was ready to accept that his mother was not going to do everything for him after realizing that he's not the most important person in the world. Cartman was ready to start doing things for himself. The "reform" was just an act cartman put on for his mother. But his mother wanted for cartman to abuse her again, she didn't feel whole without being abused, sh*t on and f*cked over. She's a whore. And she got cartman back.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 10:19 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:He didn't kill scott tenorman's parents. They were shot by a farmer.

ability to take care of himself. He's obviously a genius at scheming and planning. He does not need his mother to do everything for him.

And you don't find it a bit f*cked up that a) he intentionally had that happen. He planned it out so that the farmer kills Scott's parents and b) the fact that he was laughing and licking Scott's tears after Scott found out what happened to his parents.

He's obviously a genius at scheming and planning. He does not need his mother to do everything for him.

I agree. He's just spoiled brat. I agree, it's his mom's fault he turned out this way but it's not his mom's fault that he's just so evil.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Thu May 04, 2006 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Thu May 04, 2006 10:20 pm

Wow, you're really persistant.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu May 04, 2006 10:22 pm

JDG128 wrote:Do you actually thing homogeny is inherently preferable regardless of the specifics?

Look what it's done for greyhounds.

Which is to say, the argument for eugenics was completely ass-backwards: Nature rewards mongrels, not purebreeds. Arguments for isolation are only inviting extinction.
Troll Whisperer
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu May 04, 2006 10:28 pm

nojo wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:Because I need to prove to every witness that I'm smarter than the extremist on the corner?

I actually enjoy these cases of drive-by thread-bashing. It's not like someone could just skip the topic and move on to the next. That would be too easy.

When you can't take a joke (measuring of the cocks), then to proceed to warn a verteran, your only option is to sit there and take it.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:32 pm

nojo wrote:
JDG128 wrote:Do you actually thing homogeny is inherently preferable regardless of the specifics?

Look what it's done for greyhounds.

Which is to say, the argument for eugenics was completely ass-backwards: Nature rewards mongrels, not purebreeds. Arguments for isolation are only inviting extinction.

No, nature does not reward mongrels, you moron. Inbreeding only produces retards and deformed cripples when genetic defects are present in both of the parents. Everyone alive today has an ancestor that had parents that were closely related. That is just a fact. But there are enough people in each race to produce healthy offspring. Europeans will never need to breed with other races. It just won't happen because the birth rates are so low to begin with.

You're saying that whites need to breed with other races in order to keep from "mutating" into retards. How is it that you came to that conclusion after 40,000 years of european homogeny? Let me guess, it produced "genetic" "defects" like racism right? Yeah forget computers, space travel, language and civilization. 40,000 years of "inbreeding" brought us racism. Yeah, so let's go out and find a bunch of nigerians to bed. Makes perfect sense.

I supposed we should have bred with neanderthal so we could see better. (they had more braincells related to visual-spatial ability)
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:35 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:He didn't kill scott tenorman's parents. They were shot by a farmer.

And you don't find it a bit f*cked up that a) he intentionally had that happen. He planned it out so that the farmer kills Scott's parents and b) the fact that he was laughing and licking Scott's tears after Scott found out what happened to his parents.

He's obviously a genius at scheming and planning. He does not need his mother to do everything for him.

I agree. He's just spoiled brat. I agree, it's his mom's fault he turned out this way but it's not his mom's fault that he's just so evil.

His parents chose to go to the farm. They made that mistake. Not cartman.

He tried to exterminate the jews because he's an evil little bastard. But he's a child living out his dream of being a leader like hitler. He didn't exterminate the jews.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 10:38 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:He tried to exterminate the jews because he's an evil little bastard. But he's a child living out his dream of being a leader like hitler. He didn't exterminate the jews.

So you agree that he's an evil little bastard?
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:He tried to exterminate the jews because he's an evil little bastard. But he's a child living out his dream of being a leader like hitler. He didn't exterminate the jews.

Yes because he's a child. If he's going to be evil he's going to be evil. No amount of conditioning is going to change him. He's too independent. He's too leader-like.
nojo

Postby nojo » Thu May 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:When you can't take a joke (measuring of the cocks), then to proceed to warn a verteran, your only option is to sit there and take it.

I did take the joke, responded in spirit, then suggested that repeating the same joke might be something of a stretch.

I also suggested that cursing in a thread that's been remarkably free of that sort of thing (especially considering the content) strikes me as not meeting our high standards of invective here.

This time around, I suggest butter.
Troll Whisperer
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu May 04, 2006 10:43 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:

Yes because he's a child. If he's going to be evil he's going to be evil. No amount of conditioning is going to change him. He's too independent. He's too leader-like.

And I completely agree with that. He's evil and can't change the way he is... We finally agree on something. :wink:
JDG128

Postby JDG128 » Thu May 04, 2006 10:46 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:

NAFB has never denied that Cartman is a little assh*le. I know, I know, it makes no sense. I'd ask NAFB who he felt were the primary protagnoists, antagonistis, heros, anti-heros, etc. of "South Park" in general, but I suspect he dismisses such labels. He doesn't seem to care much for basic narrative elements and structure so much as the imaginary messages he believes are hidden beneath the overt, explicitly-stated morals.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Thu May 04, 2006 10:50 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
Kyle's_Marklar wrote:

And I completely agree with that. He's evil and can't change the way he is... We finally agree on something. :wink:

right but cartman isn't really all that evil. There is something human inside of him. But he has no reason to be a "good little boy" when his mother gives into him all the time.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Thu May 04, 2006 11:02 pm

Well If this show is sending messages of anti judiaism maybe "ALL IN THE FAMILY" was too. Oh my god! Everything on television is telling us to kill jews! We have got to tell the president!Image
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama

Return to “Hot Topics”