Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 3:29 pm

JDG128 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Take south park for example. Yeah, you even mentioned that in your post there yet you're forgetting the "cancelled" episode.



Where am I "forgetting" the "Cancelled" episode? I specifically quoted the part of the article BECAUSE it was referencing "Cancelled."


Right, and I specifically stated earlier that I have seen a few episodes of south park before the "zionist conspiracy theories" but I did not care for them. Cancelled was one of the first ones I watched.

NotAFanBoy wrote:
JDG128 wrote:Also, since when is "weird" synonymous with "wrong" or "bad?"


You didn't say weird, but you don't believe that there is a zionist conspiracy. So how can Benjamin Freedman be "not wrong" if in fact you think he is, you f*cking retard?


I think you're confused. I was referring to the part of that article I quoted that said "You can't see how weird things have become." I haven't even been participating the Benjamin Freedman discussion.


No, you are TRYING to confuse the situation. We WERE talking about benjamin freedman, and you mentioned the fact that he "has forsight" and "intelligence" because of his speech about zionism "cancels" out the notion of the zionist conspiracy.

Then I called you a retard because you make no sense, retard.

Also of interest, the guy who wrote that "American Entertainment" article that I linked to is a self-proclaimed "redneck philosopher." That'll do wonders for one's credibility.


Right, because everybody knows all rednecks are actually inbred, stupid, and paranoid. Sure.
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:33 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:No, you are TRYING to confuse the situation. We WERE talking about benjamin freedman, and you mentioned the fact that he "has forsight" and "intelligence" because of his speech about zionism "cancels" out the notion of the zionist conspiracy.


Check the other thread, idiot, that was ShaneHaughey who said that, not me. He made a post, you replied to it, then I replied to your reply. That's where the confusion stems from. I've not said a word about Benjamin Freedman.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 9&start=15
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:38 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Right, because everybody knows all rednecks are actually inbred, stupid, and paranoid. Sure.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey, everyone, NotAFanBoy is denouncing a sweeping generalization made about a group of people! It must be Opposite Day!! Ooh, let me try one: "NotAFanBoy has value and worth." Whoo-hoo, this is fun, anyone else wanna take a stab at it?
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 3:55 pm

JDG128 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Right, because everybody knows all rednecks are actually inbred, stupid, and paranoid. Sure.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey, everyone, NotAFanBoy is denouncing a sweeping generalization made about a group of people! It must be Opposite Day!! Ooh, let me try one: "NotAFanBoy has value and worth." Whoo-hoo, this is fun, anyone else wanna take a stab at it?


You are pathetically dependent on winning an argument at whatever cost, regardless of what is true and what is not.

Unfortunately I have to strip of your pride once again, because you keep forgetting:

You keep coming back to the "you're blaming jews for all the world's problems!" crap.

Don't you have anything better in mind? I've already denounced the "anti-semite" stunt you keep trying to pull on me. Let it go.


So again, I'm not making sweeping generalizations about jews because I'm 1/4 jew myself. Not all jews are zionists. Not all jews have jobs in the entertainment industry.

We are specifically talking about jews in the entertainment industry. Where are you getting that I"m equating the jews in the entertainment industry to every single jew on earth?

Again, I'm 1/4 jewish.
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:57 pm

But your blanket statements about black people not being people and other garbage? Those don't constitute sweeping generalizations? What a stupid question, of course they do.

Also, couldn't there be NON-Zionist Jews in the entertainment industry. I considered majoring in communications and going into that field. I opted against it, but if I had followed that route, I would have been a non-Zionist Jew in the entertainment industry.

Lemme guess, once they had me in their "inner circle" they'd have brainwashed and recruited me to join their cause. Right. And you're actually an elderly black woman.
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 4:08 pm

JDG128 wrote:But your blanket statements about black people not being people and other garbage? Those don't constitute sweeping generalizations? What a stupid question, of course they do.

Also, couldn't there be NON-Zionist Jews in the entertainment industry. I considered majoring in communications and going into that field. I opted against it, but if I had followed that route, I would have been a non-Zionist Jew in the entertainment industry.

Lemme guess, once they had me in their "inner circle" they'd have brainwashed and recruited me to join their cause. Right. And you're actually an elderly black woman.


Ok there you go again. You're trying to put words in my mouth to further your selfish cause to WIN.

It's not about winning, it's about finding the truth. You don't care about the truth. You're only here to make yourself stand out in front of me.

How does generalizing the negroid brain have anything to do with zionism?

All negroes are stupid. There is no debate about that. But not all jews are evil money grubbers. Despite jews having common lineage, their ancestries stem from all over.

Benjamin Freedman is a smart jew, and this is mainly due to his european blood.
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 4:17 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Ok there you go again. You're trying to put words in my mouth to further your selfish cause to WIN.


If I'm trying to put words in your mouth by making a presumptive statement about how I predict you will reply, then you are trying to put motivation in my head for making a presumptive statement about WHY I said what I said. Anyway, it's not like you've never replied with a "Lemme guess" type of statement where YOU tried to guess how someone was gonna reply to you!

It's not about winning, it's about finding the truth. You don't care about the truth. You're only here to make yourself stand out in front of me.


I'm only here to talk about "South Park" with other "South Park" fans. Interacting with you is just a sideshow of sorts.

How does generalizing the negroid brain have anything to do with zionism? All negroes are stupid. There is no debate about that.


I'm not arguing that your statements about black people and Jews in the entertainment industry are related. Only that they both constitute broad sweeping generalizations, which are rarely accurate.

Benjamin Freedman is a smart jew, and this is mainly due to his european blood.


For the last time, I'M not talking about Benjamin Freedman. You and other board users were discussing him. I did not directly participate in that discussion.
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 5:59 pm

JDG128 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Ok there you go again. You're trying to put words in my mouth to further your selfish cause to WIN.


If I'm trying to put words in your mouth by making a presumptive statement about how I predict you will reply, then you are trying to put motivation in my head for making a presumptive statement about WHY I said what I said. Anyway, it's not like you've never replied with a "Lemme guess" type of statement where YOU tried to guess how someone was gonna reply to you!

It's not about winning, it's about finding the truth. You don't care about the truth. You're only here to make yourself stand out in front of me.


I'm only here to talk about "South Park" with other "South Park" fans. Interacting with you is just a sideshow of sorts.

How does generalizing the negroid brain have anything to do with zionism? All negroes are stupid. There is no debate about that.


I'm not arguing that your statements about black people and Jews in the entertainment industry are related. Only that they both constitute broad sweeping generalizations, which are rarely accurate.

Benjamin Freedman is a smart jew, and this is mainly due to his european blood.


For the last time, I'M not talking about Benjamin Freedman. You and other board users were discussing him. I did not directly participate in that discussion.


Saying that "not all zionists are a threat to humanity" is like saying that "not all dogs have wolf ancestors".

You can't generalize a political ideology you moron. Zionists want palestine because they think it is the "holy land". So how am I generilizing zionists again?
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 6:14 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:You don't care about the truth. You're only here to make yourself stand out in front of me.

I'm still trying to figure out this whole "pride" business. It stands out as unusual amidst everything else he says (and that's saying something...), which suggests to me a major clue being dangled.

Of course, it may just be a rhetorical trick to undermine any opposing argument -- akin to the Brainwash Maneuver, or Zionist Censorship. But even those have a relationship to his main themes.

Yes, I'm trying to make sense of the irrational. Should have taken the Blue Pill.
Troll Whisperer
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 6:29 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Now, in the movie Full Metal Jacket, private pile kills his drill instructor BUT he kills himself afterwards. He wanted to die because he hated himself. The drill instructor broke him into reality, and private pile realized what a piece of sh*t he was. So he killed himself.

I'm bringing this here from the Tsst thread, just to keep the beast in his pen.

I'm also bringing it here because -- damn! "The drill instructor broke him into reality"?

I doff my hat to you. Even this late in your career, you've still got a killer curveball.
Troll Whisperer
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 6:30 pm

JDG128 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Ok there you go again. You're trying to put words in my mouth to further your selfish cause to WIN.


If I'm trying to put words in your mouth by making a presumptive statement about how I predict you will reply, then you are trying to put motivation in my head for making a presumptive statement about WHY I said what I said. Anyway, it's not like you've never replied with a "Lemme guess" type of statement where YOU tried to guess how someone was gonna reply to you!


Ok. You're obviously not going to accept the truth because you're too proud of being jewish. Anytime someone says anything negative about jewry you take it as a personal offense and you believe whatever your thoughtless reaction might be to those people is justified.

This is the typical jewy way of winning an argument.

"yeah but you did it! No but nothing! You did it too!"

They are using the "monkeys brain" to try and sway their audience to their side.

Yes, I said "lemme guess xxx" with typical responses from people that refuse to believe zionism exists.

I haven't put words in your mouth, everything I've predicted you would say, you have already said. I know your type. I know your minds. I know what you want out of it. You're a selfish piece of sh*t and you don't care about the truth. You only want to win, at all costs.

You ARE putting words in my mouth, and the things you try and predict that I would say make absolutely no logical sense.

It's your pathetic attempt at "turning the tables" on me so you can feel proud in winning. You do this at all costs, regardless of wrong or right. It's all about winning to you.

You think it's justified because in your mind if you perceive someone to be doing something even remotely similar to any wrongdoing they accuse you of, you think you have some right to label whatever they were doing as "close enough" to the wrongdoing they accused you of.

Your screwy "logic" is exactly what gives 90% of lawyers a bad name.

You're not smart, JDG. You're just a f*cking liar.
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 6:34 pm

nojo wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Now, in the movie Full Metal Jacket, private pile kills his drill instructor BUT he kills himself afterwards. He wanted to die because he hated himself. The drill instructor broke him into reality, and private pile realized what a piece of sh*t he was. So he killed himself.

I'm bringing this here from the Tsst thread, just to keep the beast in his pen.

I'm also bringing it here because -- damn! "The drill instructor broke him into reality"?

I doff my hat to you. Even this late in your career, you've still got a killer curveball.


If this is some lame attempt to prove that people can be "broken" (which I have never said was impossible), it does nothing to the argument of cartman still choosing to resist his mother's "dominance".
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 6:36 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:You can't generalize a political ideology you moron. Zionists want palestine because they think it is the "holy land". So how am I generilizing zionists again?


I didn't say you're generalizing Zionists. Yes, all Zionists believe Palestine is their holy land. That's not a generalization, that's what makes them Zionists.

Could it be that most Jews, and in fact, most people, in the entertainment industry are there because--GASP!--they enjoy TV, movies, music, etc! Could they not in fact be working for the same reason people in other industries work; to support themselves and their families doing something they like? Generalizing the majority of Jews in the media as Zionists--THAT is the sweeping generalization. The notion that sitcoms, dramas, sketch comedy, reality TV, children's programming, music videos, and such have been put on the air by a shadowy consortium of devious Jewish supervillains is, quite frankly, powerfully insane.
Last edited by JDG128 on Fri May 05, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritualsuicide
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Postby spiritualsuicide » Fri May 05, 2006 6:40 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:All negroes are stupid. There is no debate about that.

You racist motherf*cker. f*ck you. assh*le.

NotAFanBoy and JDG128, couldn't you continue your argument somewhere else, for example in PM's? Or you could completely stop arguing, because continueing will get both of you nowhere, since NAFB won't change his racist nazi mind.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 6:48 pm

JDG128 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:You can't generalize a political ideology you moron. Zionists want palestine because they think it is the "holy land". So how am I generilizing zionists again?


I didn't say you're generalizing Zionists. Yes, all Zionists believe Palestine is their holy land. That's not a generalization, that's what makes them Zionists.

Could it be that most Jews, and in fact, most people, in the entertainment industry are there because--GASP!--they enjoy TV, movies, music, etc! Could they not in fact be working for the same reason people in other industries work? Generalizing the majority of Jews in the media as Zionists--THAT is the sweeping generalization. The notion that sitcoms, dramas, sketch comedy, reality TV, children's programming, music videos, and such have been put on the air by a shadowy consortium of devious Jewish supervillains is, quite frankly, powerfully insane.


This is typical jewish behavior. Most jews simply do not let up on any hint of them being proven wrong. They superstitiously believe that if they are able to keep up their repitition of "you're persecuting me!" long enough that any truth their opponents tell can be used against them somehow.

As I said JDG, it's all about winning to you.

I didn't say all jews in the enterainment industry were zionists, I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself to get you to understand, but we are talking about ZIONIST jews in the entertainment industry.

I've specifically said ZIONIST jews from the beginning of my time here, yet you think you've somehow "won" by pointing out the fact that I left "zionist" out of "jews in the entertainment industry 1 or 2 times".

The MAJORITY of jews in the entertainment industry, are in fact fighing for ZIONISM, wether you want to admit it or not. The top CEOs of television networks are in fact, ZIONISTS. This doesn't mean they don't want what they personally want out of it, but they are still helping zionists aquire palestine by demoralizing whatever country in which they dominate it's entertainment industry, through the airwaves. The MAJORITY of those zionists, get this, ARE JEWS. So by saying "jews in the entertainment industry", we are talking about the majority of jews in the entertainment industry, and we are talking about the majority of jews in the entertainment industry that HAPPEN TO BE ZIONISTS.

I use Jews and not always zionist-jews to describe the zionists, because they ARE JEWS and the ARE the MAJORITY in the entertainment industry.

Although, alot of these jews refuse to believe they are working for Israel's interests, and they believe that any attack on israel or zionism is a personal attack on them, like JDG.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests