Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 6:59 pm

JDG128 wrote:The notion that sitcoms, dramas, sketch comedy, reality TV, children's programming, music videos, and such have been put on the air by a shadowy consortium of devious Jewish supervillains is, quite frankly, powerfully insane.


Insane? And exactly who are you to tell me what is sane is what is not?

Do you think the teletubbies is sane television for children? I don't.

Do you think the Wayans brother's "black ghetto" show on nickolodeon should be watch by white children? (yeah, they're black, but who's behind nickolodeon?) I don't.

You are a typical jew. I'm sorry but you are, JDG. You believe any sign of someone being more successful of you, or having an ability you don't posess yourself is somehow justifiable to scream "anti-semitism".

It is only you that thinks you have some right to impose "superiority" over others.

Whites do not generally give a flying f*ck how superior they are to others. They are only trying to survive. If they have better means to do so and wish to keep that homogeny that is THEIR choice.

Do you have any idea how childish it is to waste your entire life trying to "prove" you're better than someone? And you're the only one doing this! Not me, or the so-called "racist" white nationalists. It's you and only you.

You BELIEVE everyone is the same, this is why you think that everyone is like you, in that they want to show themselves to be "better" than everyone around them, that everyone wants to be enigmatic and powerful and sexually desired by everyone else.

But you're wrong because not everyone thinks like you JDG. Let it go.
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 6:59 pm

I believe I'm done here. We're just going in circles.
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 7:01 pm

JDG128 wrote:I believe I'm done here. We're just going in circles.


Yes you're done because you can't win. You're the only one taking this thing in circles. So goodbye.
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri May 05, 2006 7:14 pm

Lets say the media REALLY was under jewish control. What exactly would you want us to do about it? Kill them?
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 7:17 pm

[quote="NotAFanBoy":09e65][quote="JDG128":09e65]I believe I'm done here. We're just going in circles.[/quote:09e65]
Yes you're done because you can't win. You're the only one taking this thing in circles. So goodbye.[/quote:09e65]
Don't forget to visit the gift shop on your way out, folks, and drive safely! See you next time at Notty's Lookingglass Adventure!
Troll Whisperer
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 7:26 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:Lets say the media REALLY was under jewish control. What exactly would you want us to do about it? Kill them?


I was thinking stripping them of their media power and maybe deportation.

Just because YOU can't come up with a better solution to the problem other than committing homocide, doesn't mean you get to label me a racist.
aristottlesdeathwish
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri May 05, 2006 7:31 pm

I never said you were one even though you are.I just would like to know if this were really going on would you use violence or peace.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 10:13 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:If this is some lame attempt to prove that people can be "broken" (which I have never said was impossible), it does nothing to the argument of cartman still choosing to resist his mother's "dominance".

No, I was simply celebrating your reading of Full Metal Jacket, which I find as amusing as your reading of South Park.

But let's not stop there: What about Bambi?
Troll Whisperer
Delition
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am

Postby Delition » Fri May 05, 2006 10:24 pm

Actually, there is a novelization of FMJ.
Image
czarovous
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:23 pm

Stuff

Postby czarovous » Sat May 06, 2006 12:31 am

Someone correctly stated earlier that Down syndrome is not inherited in the normal sense. Thge biggest factor in getting Down Syndrom is the age of the mother. The older she is the more likely she will give birth to a down syndrome child. Down syndrome is not a dominant or recessive trait it is caused by trisomy of chromosme 21. (Three copies instead of 2)
Also while I will agree SSRIs are not particularly effective in my experience, they don't work by shocking the system. (They don't work at all!) But what they are supposed to do is prevent the reabsorbtion of serotonin so that less of it needs to be produced by the body to initiate another neurotranbsmission. Unfortuynately the body sort of becomes desesitized to seritonin after a while or there are people like me who actually have malfunctioniung receptor... but normal seritonin production. It doesn't work on a lot of people the way they think it should.
Just thought I'd share
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Sat May 06, 2006 5:13 am

Noooooooo, not Hot Topics again! It burns! It burnnnnns!
Troll Whisperer
spiritualsuicide
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Postby spiritualsuicide » Sat May 06, 2006 9:39 am

spiritualsuicide wrote:NotAFanBoy and JDG128, couldn't you continue your argument somewhere else, for example in PM's? Or you could completely stop arguing, because continueing will get both of you nowhere, since NAFB won't change his racist nazi mind.

Did anyone see that? Could you please chill the f*ck out and do it? For f*ck's sake, this argument is really getting out of hand, and it was stupid in the first place.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Sat May 06, 2006 4:52 pm

We're all Peter Griffin, and Notty's the Chicken.
Troll Whisperer
COOKY36
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:46 pm

Postby COOKY36 » Sun May 07, 2006 4:08 am

Well, at least Hot Topics status end the arguements. I guess we have to go back to one of NAFB threads For the verbal donkey show :cry:
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Sun May 07, 2006 4:34 am

I call it "kicking the thread upstairs", and it's brilliant.
Troll Whisperer

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests