Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri May 05, 2006 1:46 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:You keep coming back to the "you're blaming jews for all the world's problems!" crap.


But you are... :?
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
COOKY36
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:46 pm

Postby COOKY36 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:08 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:
nojo wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:You're saying that whites need to breed with other races in order to keep from "mutating" into retards.

No, I'm saying that artificial constraints on breeding (such as population isolation) lead to ecological disaster. Purebreed dogs and horses are notoriously fragile, and purebreed crops are notoriously prone to disease and infestation.

By extension, I'm saying that "purebreed" humans is self-defeating: You destroy the thing you're attempting to save.


"purebred" dogs? No such thing. Humans breed animals to a certain evolutionary plain in order to make them do certain things.

Some dogs are bred specifically because of their intelligence. Take k-9 units for example.

"purebred" animals aren't pure. They're just heavily inbred.

Unfortunately this is the fallacy in your wimpy argument.

Humans are not animals. We do not need to inbreed to keep ourselves "pure", as if there were such a thing. But everyone alive today has had ancestors that were inbred within the last 40,000 years. It's a part of our past.

But humans aren't dalmations. Those animals we purposely inbreed to do certain tasks have health problems because those dogs did not choose to breed with each other so naturally health defects occur. All dogs are still much like their wolf ancestors, they all have a pecking order. But that dominant instinct is supressed by humans rewarding them with treats, and making them breed.

You're saying that if white people don't breed with other races sooner or later they will start to mutate? It's ridiculous.

recent genetics paper state that caucasions are mutants. and the origional make up of the human race was dark skinned.
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:08 am

Postby coffeeguy9 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:15 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:
coffeeguy9 wrote:All species mutate, sir. It drives evolution. Small benificial mutations that are inherited are the reason that humans evolved from a collision of molecules that formed a cell billions of years ago. Or you can beleive the Bible's explantion on things.


True, but we're talking about negative mutations brought on from inbreeding. Like down syndrome.


Down Syndrome is not caused by inbreeding. Faulty eggs and errors in cell division cause it :D

Anyways, inbreeding does not cause mutations, or any chromosomal defects. Inbreeding just makes recessive traits more likely to be displayed. Purebred animals are ones that have gone artificial selection in order to domesticate and bring out certain traits.

And finally, Humans are animals, we are just have more mental capacity than others.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
suicidebunnyxx
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:54 am

Postby suicidebunnyxx » Fri May 05, 2006 2:17 am

the origional make up of the human race was dark skinned.

he's not gonna like that cooky lol
"when ever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot!"
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 2:37 am

NotAFanBoy wrote:They WANT you to think he's mexican. But he's not. It's all over the net. Lots of people know that he's a fraud. He is famouse for being a fake mexican. Go ahead. Search for it.

I can't believe I just did.

But yes, there's a raging debate across the web, with Joe Rogan and George Lopez leading the way. Notty ain't twisting this one.

While the debate neglects the essential fact that Mencia ain't funny, it does level a charge that's even more damning than alleged non-beanerness: Mencia steals his jokes from other comedians.
Troll Whisperer
Kyle's_Marklar
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri May 05, 2006 2:42 am

nojo wrote:While the debate neglects the essential fact that Mencia ain't funny, it does level a charge that's even more damning than alleged non-beanerness: Mencia steals his jokes from other comedians.


I don't care who he got it from. He just says the same sh*t over and over again. Without the phrase "De De De," he'd have no material.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Paladoris
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:22 am

Postby Paladoris » Fri May 05, 2006 3:52 am

It's "Honduran", as in from Honduras, which is in Latin America. I've heard a bunch of his standup before and he doesnt make this a secret. He's just making fun of latin american culture, and 'mexican' is just sort of a generalization for people below the border. And he may be half german, I'm not sure. The unfortunate part of the show is that it never gets around it's original point of not getting all hung up and afraid trying to be politically correct. His standup before the show was really great.
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Fri May 05, 2006 4:04 am

Paladoris wrote:His standup before the show was really great.

I did catch a few minutes of what I guess are his earlier HBO specials, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they didn't repulse me. So I'll leave that door open, next time they come around while I'm feeding my addiction.

By the way, just to keep this from slanting in one direction: David Spade really cleanses my bile ducts.
Troll Whisperer
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 1:39 pm

coffeeguy9 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
coffeeguy9 wrote:All species mutate, sir. It drives evolution. Small benificial mutations that are inherited are the reason that humans evolved from a collision of molecules that formed a cell billions of years ago. Or you can beleive the Bible's explantion on things.


True, but we're talking about negative mutations brought on from inbreeding. Like down syndrome.


Down Syndrome is not caused by inbreeding. Faulty eggs and errors in cell division cause it :D

Anyways, inbreeding does not cause mutations, or any chromosomal defects. Inbreeding just makes recessive traits more likely to be displayed. Purebred animals are ones that have gone artificial selection in order to domesticate and bring out certain traits.

And finally, Humans are animals, we are just have more mental capacity than others.


I didn't say down syndrome was purely a condition caused by inbreeding, you moron. But since down syndrome can be "inherited" by a certain faulty gene, it is more likely that if 2 relatives bare offspring their child will have down syndrome.
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 1:42 pm

suicidebunnyxx wrote:the origional make up of the human race was dark skinned.

he's not gonna like that cooky lol


Really now, how does skin color have anything to do with intelligence?

Cro-Magnon man, the race of europeans that had 4% bigger brains than modern day europeans on average, originally had tan skin.

What's your point?
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:39 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
coffeeguy9 wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
coffeeguy9 wrote:All species mutate, sir. It drives evolution. Small benificial mutations that are inherited are the reason that humans evolved from a collision of molecules that formed a cell billions of years ago. Or you can beleive the Bible's explantion on things.


True, but we're talking about negative mutations brought on from inbreeding. Like down syndrome.


Down Syndrome is not caused by inbreeding. Faulty eggs and errors in cell division cause it :D

Anyways, inbreeding does not cause mutations, or any chromosomal defects. Inbreeding just makes recessive traits more likely to be displayed. Purebred animals are ones that have gone artificial selection in order to domesticate and bring out certain traits.

And finally, Humans are animals, we are just have more mental capacity than others.


I didn't say down syndrome was purely a condition caused by inbreeding, you moron. But since down syndrome can be "inherited" by a certain faulty gene, it is more likely that if 2 relatives bare offspring their child will have down syndrome.

Guess that's how you turned out the way you did.
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 2:50 pm

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4360

Sound familiar?

Of particular interest, the site wrote:"People who avoid television usually have a distorted view of reality, like rich people, or people who don’t have to work. If you don’t watch television, you can’t know how bad things really are and how weird things are. For example, the Jewsarian episode of South Park showed the universe to be ruled by vile, sexually perverted, hook-nosed, monstrous Jews. The Jewsarians put different races on Earth to watch the conflicts that arose between them. On all the other planets, only one race lived on each planet. Now there’s an idea."


Actually, taken out of context like that, it almost sounds like it's pro-TV, but it's not. What it is is an explanation for NAFB's TV-watching. In his screwy little head he thinks it constitutes a form a vigilance. He's keeping an eye on things. Hell, I bet this article is what prompted him to check out "South Park" in the first place.

Also, since when is "weird" synonymous with "wrong" or "bad?"
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Fri May 05, 2006 2:58 pm

JDG128 wrote:http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4360

Sound familiar?

Of particular interest, the site wrote:"People who avoid television usually have a distorted view of reality, like rich people, or people who don’t have to work. If you don’t watch television, you can’t know how bad things really are and how weird things are. For example, the Jewsarian episode of South Park showed the universe to be ruled by vile, sexually perverted, hook-nosed, monstrous Jews. The Jewsarians put different races on Earth to watch the conflicts that arose between them. On all the other planets, only one race lived on each planet. Now there’s an idea."


JDG, are you going to believe that everything I say is taken from some pro-white site? I haven't read that article! And that's not the only place you can find information on the jewish control of the media.

Take south park for example. Yeah, you even mentioned that in your post there yet you're forgetting the "cancelled" episode.

So I'm racist because I have these views. What about benjamin freedman? Is he racist against his own people?

Or let me guess, evil sick racist post-war neo-nazis took him hostage in 1961 and told him to make his anti-zionist speech! Yeah that's what happened!

Actually, taken out of context like that, it almost sounds like it's pro-TV, but it's not. What it is is an explanation for NAFB's TV-watching. In his screwy little head he thinks it constitutes a form a vigilance. He's keeping an eye on things. Hell, I bet this article is what prompted him to check out "South Park" in the first place.

Also, since when is "weird" synonymous with "wrong" or "bad?"


You didn't say weird, but you don't believe that there is a zionist conspiracy. So how can Benjamin Freedman be "not wrong" if in fact you think he is, you f*cking retard?
JDG128
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Postby JDG128 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:11 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:Take south park for example. Yeah, you even mentioned that in your post there yet you're forgetting the "cancelled" episode.


Where am I "forgetting" the "Cancelled" episode? I specifically quoted the part of the article BECAUSE it was referencing "Cancelled."

NotAFanBoy wrote:
JDG128 wrote:Also, since when is "weird" synonymous with "wrong" or "bad?"


You didn't say weird, but you don't believe that there is a zionist conspiracy. So how can Benjamin Freedman be "not wrong" if in fact you think he is, you f*cking retard?


I think you're confused. I was referring to the part of that article I quoted that said "You can't see how weird things have become." I haven't even been participating the Benjamin Freedman discussion.

Also of interest, the guy who wrote that "American Entertainment" article that I linked to is a self-proclaimed "redneck philosopher." That'll do wonders for one's credibility.
Last edited by JDG128 on Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritualsuicide
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Postby spiritualsuicide » Fri May 05, 2006 3:11 pm

Heres a song I wrote about NAFB:

Sing in the tune of "Hang the Bastard" from Cannibal: The Musical

Ban the bastard, ban him now
We've had enough of his mouth that's foul
How nice of a day it'll be
When NotAFanBoy has to pay his fee!

C'mon Nall,
Ban the bastard, ban him for good
That's what Coffeeguy told you, he told you you should
How nice of a day it'll be
When NotAFanBoy has to pay his fee!

So,
Ban the bastard, and do it well,
Ban his IP, so he'll go to hell
The BBS has had enough
Do it Nall, we know you're tough!

Ban the bastard, ban him and we'll cheer,
Ban the nazi, and I'll buy you a beer.
When his spamming stops we'll know
It's the end of him,
It's the end of him,
It's the end of him,
And the end of his show!
Merry f*cking Christmas!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests