Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

COOKY36

Hello!!??

Postby COOKY36 » Mon May 01, 2006 1:31 am

Why did this thread die? I guess since The thread... got "hot Topic" status everyone attention was brought to it.

Has any one heard from Hess? i wonder what book he'll quote from next
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 1:34 am

hess could make his own book.. and it would be called something entirely different from the actual meaning of the book.. if there is a meaning..
nojo

Re: Hello!!??

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 1:46 am

COOKY36 wrote:Why did this thread die? I guess since The thread... got "hot Topic" status everyone attention was brought to it.

Actually, I think the promotion had the unintended consequence of removing it from view. It really is (or should be) an Off-Topic subject, even if it does draw a lot of activity.

Anyway, I've posted a note in Feedback requesting that at least one Off-Topic thread remain open -- if only to keep the contagion contained in one place. Otherwise it just keeps spreading to other threads like weeds.
COOKY36

Thanx nojo

Postby COOKY36 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:15 am

Thanks for the responce Nojo. How do you think NAFB chooses his threads? by topic or who responds to the thread?
I took one day off and missed a whole thread dedicated to "our favorite Troll" It's locked now but i think i noticed a pattern.
I have a Question for the ladies, How many woman, who I D themselves as woman, Recieved offensive PM's form Not a fanboy?
has any one, other than poster who ID themselves as Woman, gotten Offensive PM's from NAFB?
If i am right, Nafb may be more screwed up than we think. God that is a scary thought
opinions are like *ssholes, everyone has one and all i've checked stink. and i checked alot
Olivia42

Re: Thanx nojo

Postby Olivia42 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:39 am

COOKY36 wrote:I have a Question for the ladies, How many woman, who I D themselves as woman, Recieved offensive PM's form Not a fanboy?

Not me, why do you ask? Is he hitting on BBS chicks or something? I don't want to be left out of the harrassment! :(
nojo

Re: Thanx nojo

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 2:47 am

COOKY36 wrote:How do you think NAFB chooses his threads? by topic or who responds to the thread?

Well, the original thread he started himself, and may have stayed there if it hadn't been locked. We'll never know, but early on he was more or less behaving.

Then followed some protest threads (quickly locked), as well as the first of three NAFB meta-threads, including this afternoon's show.

He's attempted to pick fights elsewhere, probably by topic -- there's no point aiming at those of us who know him by now, so he's likely looking for fresh meat. His usual trick is to slip something deliberately outrageous into a post, something that has no relationship to the subject. That provokes a heated response, and the show's on.

So far, we have at least two known cases of PM abuse: one to a woman, one to a self-identified Jew, if I'm not mistaken. (I'm not keeping notes, so correct me if I'm wrong.) I do think there's an implicit pattern there, although I'm not yet sure what it is. I haven't received a PM from him myself, which strikes me as odd under the circumstances -- my insults have been outrageously malicious.

My working hypothesis is that NAFB is severely repressed -- self-hating (quarter) Jew, gay homophobe -- and that in person, he might well be physically dangerous. Not because of his beliefs, but because he's clinically sick.
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 2:55 am

hmm.. i didn't get any PMs.. why?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 01, 2006 3:00 am

He hasn't because you don't present a good target- someone who has been debating him back and forth repeatedly.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 3:04 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:He hasn't because you don't present a good target- someone who has been debating him back and forth repeatedly.

i meant why as in where is cooky going with that idea.. why is nafb pming people.. but then nojo sorta answered..
nojo

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 3:17 am

kayge wrote:i meant why as in where is cooky going with that idea.. why is nafb pming people.. but then nojo sorta answered..

But only sorta -- I don't have an answer, and I do think it's the right question to ask.

You always have to allow for the simple answer -- he just happened to be especially pissed, and they just happened to be his pm targets. But it does strike me as odd that someone who has no trouble waging public insults would also resort to private ones. Why make the extra effort?

Of course, if he did pm me, I would have just thrown the message back into the public thread, for all to enjoy. But he didn't, and I'm left to wonder how sick he really is.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Mon May 01, 2006 7:47 am

kayge wrote:hmm.. i didn't get any PMs.. why?

That's either cos you've reached menopause or you're yet to start menstruating or you're a guy.

As for NAFB, he ignored virtually all my responses to his posts (then again, everyone ignores my riveting posts), especially after I suggested he might be a member of The Gay N*gger Association of America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America
I don't think he was at all racist or f*cked up or anything, but merely came here in a somewhat clumsy attempt to create havoc. But who knows. And more importantly, why do we care?
Now accepting sig requests
COOKY36

Postby COOKY36 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:59 am

nojo wrote:
kayge wrote:i meant why as in where is cooky going with that idea.. why is nafb pming people.. but then nojo sorta answered..

But only sorta -- I don't have an answer, and I do think it's the right question to ask.

You always have to allow for the simple answer -- he just happened to be especially pissed, and they just happened to be his pm targets. But it does strike me as odd that someone who has no trouble waging public insults would also resort to private ones. Why make the extra effort?

Of course, if he did pm me, I would have just thrown the message back into the public thread, for all to enjoy. But he didn't, and I'm left to wonder how sick he really is.

I've counted three posters, all with the female icon on their screen imfo, saying that NAFB sent them a PM message. all stated it was offensive. If he has been targeting female posters his problems may run deeper antisemitism and rasism. he is safe as long as he vents here but what if he goes beyond cyberspace? OK three is not a big number but that is only the ones who brought it to the public forum.
I know i'm getting "serial" here but this is could be a serius problem, or a sareal problem
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 2:23 pm

COOKY36 wrote:I know i'm getting "serial" here but this is could be a serius problem, or a sareal problem

ah.. grammar.. but i forgive you :wink:
ya, i think nafb pretty much just PMs anybody who he thinks he can intimidate.. nojo he targeted via forums, as well as kyle and that other kid.. other people via PM, i guess.. but i suppose i don't pose as a big threat to him..
plus, i do think it's true that he'll go after people based on how new they are..
who knows.. he's probably just some screwed up kid living in his parent's basement trying to get a rise out of everyone here..
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 3:26 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:Al Gore in this new episode reminds me of NotAFanBoy. Both are very serial about their theories.

How? Because lots of people say global warming was a conspiracy to make money? What about you. Do you have any proof that zionists are not in control of the media? Of course you don't.

You believe global warming is a conspiracy setup by our government, correct?

Ok, then:

Prove to me that global warming was just a government conspiracy.

No, don't even try to use this "I'm not playing your game because you're racist" bullsh*t.

Prove to me that global warming was just a government conspiracy. Go ahead, I dare you. You can't.
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 3:28 pm

What about you. Do you have any proof that zionists are in control of the media? Of course you don't.

Return to “Hot Topics”