Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Delition

Postby Delition » Mon May 01, 2006 3:37 pm

His only proof is probably the fact that the Joosians (sp?) were in control of the show "Earth". He just watches "Cancelled" way too much.

That's where he gets his craziness.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 pm

kayge wrote:
What about you. Do you have any proof that zionists are in control of the media? Of course you don't.

Yes, I do.

NotAFanboy wrote:What about you. Do you have any proof that zionists ARE NOT in control of the media? Of course you don't.
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 3:41 pm

Delition wrote:His only proof is probably the fact that the Joosians (sp?) were in control of the show "Earth". He just watches "Cancelled" way too much.

That's where he gets his craziness.

I don't get anything from anywhere. I know.

But where are you getting that zionists ARE NOT in control of the media?

Your answer is: TELEVISION.
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 3:44 pm

look, i'm not trying to be a dick to you.. all i'm saying is that if you try to convince someone that something is true, and your only is proof is.. "i just know".. you're not going to get very far..
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Mon May 01, 2006 3:50 pm

If you just know with no proof, why are you trying to convince us? If you are so comfortable in your nationalist views, and we are so brainwashed, why even bother? Do you expect us to drop all of our logical, rational views to follow your little theories?

Or are you just laughing behind your computer screen at how gullible we all must be to believe you're actually serious. Because that seems more and more likely every day. In fact, that's exactly what I think.
Delition

Postby Delition » Mon May 01, 2006 3:53 pm

Olivia gets a cookie!

Bravo!
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 3:55 pm

kayge wrote:look, i'm not trying to be a dick to you.. all i'm saying is that if you try to convince someone that something is true, and your only is proof is.. "i just know".. you're not going to get very far..

I never said "i just know". You people really need to learn how to respect others and not put words in their mouths if you expect them to have the same respect for you. You see, that's how respect works. If I were to show you respect you after you call me a closet fag, that would accomplish nothing but to feed your superiority complex.

I am TRYING to convince you that zionists ARE in control of the media. You won't accept my challenge. This is the problem here, not me. You won't let me speak without associating everything I say with some television-driven stereotype. You keep REACTING to everything I say by telling me that

Stupid Selfish Liberal Idiot wrote:"I've heard that before, I've seen that on xxx television show and xxx xxx, and since I've heard already it before, the stereotypes I hear about people that say what I've already heard before must be right, because there's no possible way that people can be right and predictable at the same time".

The hard thing about just talking to someone about it is that the jews purposely hide their identity. Everytime I say that someone is a jew that denies being a jew, you will believe them over me, because those same people tell you to believe them through television shows. I'm saying leave television out of it, it's not about what you or I want.

I mean really, you think zionists would just come out and say "I'm a jew I'm a jew and I'm trying to destroy white culture because I'm a leech and I can't survive on my own!"? Of course not.

These zionists fascist pigs purposely hide their identity. they're not stupid, just really really really misinformed about their targetted enemy, the white race.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon May 01, 2006 3:58 pm

Oh, I'm starting to fall in love with NAFB all over again. :oops:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 4:09 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:I never said "i just know".

NotAFanBoy wrote:I don't get anything from anywhere. I know.

aw, i was one word off! so close.. i guess you're right..
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 4:18 pm

kayge wrote:

There is no such thing as "I just, I don't know, I just know or do" in truth.
nojo

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 5:49 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Oh, I'm starting to fall in love with NAFB all over again.

Enjoy him now, before they lock him in the vault for the next ten years!
nojo

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 5:59 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:If I were to show you respect you after you call me a closet homosexual, that would accomplish nothing but to feed your superiority complex.

It would also be incredibly boring.

NotAFanBoy wrote:The hard thing about just talking to someone about it is that the jews purposely hide their identity.

I saw one in my cereal this morning, but I wasn't sure whether it was Snap or Crackle.
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 6:08 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
kayge wrote:

oh, come on.. you're just trying to cover your ass..
NotAFanBoy

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 6:25 pm

kayge wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:
kayge wrote:

oh, come on.. you're just trying to cover your ass..

Cover what? I have jeans to do that for me.

when I say I know something, I'm not saying "I just know it, I feel it, it just seems right", I'm saying I KNOW FOR A FACT.
kayge

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 6:41 pm

so i could say that i know for a fact that i'm right, and we'd still be getting nowhere..
but what makes you so sure that you're right? what concrete evidence shows that there is impending doom on our country?

Return to “Hot Topics”