Trollbusters!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 6:48 pm

kayge wrote:so i could say that i know for a fact that i'm right, and we'd still be getting nowhere..
but what makes you so sure that you're right? what concrete evidence shows that there is impending doom on our country?


Exactly, because you're saying that about me. You're wrong because you're wrong. I'm saying I know for a fact, because I KNOW FOR A FACT.

You're admitted to the possibility that you WOULD JUST say that for your own selfish GAIN.

So really, I'm not the one that has to prove to you that I'm not doing the same thing and you know why? Because you've just admitted you won't let me.

You refuse to look at the facts and evidence. I have posted numerous sources, and you call everything I say a "fabrication" and "lunacy". THAT gets us nowhere.

Of course, I can't reason with you either because everything I say about jews you label as "crazy nazi fanaticism", just because of the so-called "holocaust" of WWII, which, if it were true, would be a Jewish one.

So anybody that says anything about jews is just automatically labeled an anti-semite and a nazi.

So how do you expect me to prove anything to you when you won't let me?
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 6:54 pm

Image

^ jews in the white house

Image

^ Mexicans (protesting in america)

> Mexicans and Blacks Fight Whites in Racial Conflict in High School

Police acknowledge the racial nature of the conflict, but they say the number of people involved was much lower despite how long it went on.

After school, it started up on the campus again, and then it flowed right over … into the streets and the 7-11 parking lot. We had probably four or five different fights going on separately. I know we took about approximately 15 to 18 kids to the police station," explained San Leandro police Lieutenant Tom Overton.
czarovous
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:23 pm

Racial Tension

Postby czarovous » Mon May 01, 2006 7:04 pm

There is definitely racial tension in this country and things are getting worse instead of better, but the vast majority of the minorities in this country are not militant. I admitt it irks me to have to speak spanish to people who refuse to speak english but that doesn't mean they are trying to take over the world. But I will admitt there are some militants out there. Usually they are people who have been opressed in some way at some time, but yeah sometimes it's just pride, and feeling sorry for themselves.
Often radicals serve the purpose of getting a cause to be listened to... even if they are just nuts.
Would you have said that women were trying to take over the world when they were fighting for the right to vote?
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Re: Racial Tension

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 7:17 pm

czarovous wrote:There is definitely racial tension in this country and things are getting worse instead of better, but the vast majority of the minorities in this country are not militant. I admitt it irks me to have to speak spanish to people who refuse to speak english but that doesn't mean they are trying to take over the world. But I will admitt there are some militants out there. Usually they are people who have been opressed in some way at some time, but yeah sometimes it's just pride, and feeling sorry for themselves.
Often radicals serve the purpose of getting a cause to be listened to... even if they are just nuts.
Would you have said that women were trying to take over the world when they were fighting for the right to vote?


Vast Majority is not a constant "majority", as you can in the case of the so-called "native americans".

The vast majority of the mexicans coming in from mexico are in fact, militant.

You always find someway to delude yourself don't you? They are coming to take over america and telling yourself "oh well they'll play nice" isn't going to help.
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Re: Racial Tension

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 8:18 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:You always find someway to delude yourself don't you?

I bow to the Master in that department.
kayge
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:09 am

Postby kayge » Mon May 01, 2006 8:45 pm

nafb, i'm just curious.. what's your political affiliation? or do you have one?
rankorder
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Postby rankorder » Mon May 01, 2006 9:23 pm

[quote="Killahertz9":3e114]Nojo, when I say this, remember that I like you.

[i:3e114]"Please turn off the f*cking computer and go outside. Maybe even look around.....explore or adventure."[/i:3e114][/quote:3e114]

Dick sucking shout-out to you and Aym_Dand. You guys rock.

Peeps, for what it's worth, I feel for ya. I mean, if you were sitting next to me and this guy was harrassing you the same way he does on this board, he would get the concept very quick to knock it off.

However, this is a bbs and you are encouraging him to interact when there's 1) no humor and 2) no learning going on.

Just shine it and move on.
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 9:29 pm

kayge wrote:nafb, i'm just curious.. what's your political affiliation? or do you have one?


I don't have one. Politics are the root of all that is evil.

Politics should only handle the management of resources and trading policies. But it should be a philosophy, not a human-livestock business. A philosophy that respects nature and life, not $$$, while still being productive.

Basically, I think all european countries should re-adopt the ideals of ancient Sparta and Rome. Total altruistic military states and re-enstatement of their brutal eugenic system. It is the only way.
jcolb
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:10 pm

Postby jcolb » Mon May 01, 2006 9:43 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:
kayge wrote:nafb, i'm just curious.. what's your political affiliation? or do you have one?


I don't have one. Politics are the root of all that is evil.


Finally...something I can agree with totally.

Oh...that and the dogs can't talk thing. I totally agree with no talking dogs.
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 9:56 pm

rankorder wrote:However, this is a bbs and you are encouraging him to interact when there's 1) no humor and 2) no learning going on.

But the monkey keeps making funny noises when you poke it with a stick!

Actually, each time I feel I'm ready to let it go, something interesting (well, to me...) crops up that brings me back. At the moment, it's Shane's question elsewhere about the backstory: Where did NAFB come from, to say what he's saying now? Nobody's born that way.

It's a potentially interesting conversation, if NAFB is willing to engage in it, and I'd be willing to drop the taunting if I saw a glimmer of humanity. We're not going to change each other's views, so there's no point trying. But there's still room for understanding.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6121
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: Racial Tension

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 01, 2006 10:07 pm

NotAFanBoy wrote:The vast majority of the mexicans coming in from mexico are in fact, militant.


Oh, I get it. Picking vegetables and cleaning Wal-Marts is just a rouse to lull us into complacency and then when we least expect it, BAM they nail white people with an onslaught of abject poverty and low riders. Aye Carumba!

By the way, Fanboy, in case I forget, Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Hope you got your Corona and limes!
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Mon May 01, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
rankorder
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Postby rankorder » Mon May 01, 2006 10:14 pm

Nojo, you are a nice guy. There's no doubt about it after reading your posts. I'd have your back in a bad situation, no doubt.

But, this is a car wreck.

Sometimes, curiosity kills more than just the cat. And, in this instance, I highly doubt you want to, what we call "having a man show you his assh*le," know the situation any better.

It's times like this where ignorance is bliss.

But, to each his own. Either way, you're still cool.
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
nojo
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Postby nojo » Mon May 01, 2006 10:56 pm

rankorder wrote:And, in this instance, I highly doubt you want to, what we call "having a man show you his assh*le," know the situation any better.

Well, morbid curiosity or Know Thy Enemy -- something about the extremes of human behavior just fascinates me.

Back when I thought I would write The Great American Novel, it was going to be an epic satire about cults -- the Rajneesh were active in Oregon at the time (I'm originally from Eugene), and it was just a few years after Jim Jones. But I wanted it to be a solid piece of work, not just a collection of easy cheap shots, so I figured I'd better have a good, in-depth understanding about the kind of folks who get caught up in those things.

The novel is long discarded, but the interest remains -- at least when an example of it shows up in an unexpected place like a South Park message board...
rankorder
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:27 pm

Postby rankorder » Mon May 01, 2006 11:20 pm

nojo wrote:The novel is long discarded, but the interest remains -- at least when an example of it shows up in an unexpected place like a South Park message board...


LOL. So, you like to get your freak on, eh?

I know. "Why here?" is a good question. It's like, "I'm going to jump right into crazy-smart and get crazy-stupid."
[size=84:07170]You Can’t Hear the Fat Lady Because Diabetes Killed Her.[/size:07170]
NotAFanBoy
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:39 am

Re: Racial Tension

Postby NotAFanBoy » Mon May 01, 2006 11:31 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:The vast majority of the mexicans coming in from mexico are in fact, militant.


Oh, I get it. Picking vegetables and cleaning Wal-Marts is just a rouse to lull us into complacency and then when we least expect it, BAM they nail white people with an onslaught of abject poverty and low riders. Aye Carumba!

By the way, Fanboy, in case I forget, Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Hope you got your Corona and limes!


Well the Jews didn't start all 3 world wars by just sitting around picking vegeatables, now did they? Of course not. They sold germany out and caused possibly the worst economic collapse in the history of civilization, which included mass starvation of white germans. For what purpose? The Jews brought england and the united states into all 3 wars for what purpose? To aquire palestine.

What america is doing in palestine is exactly where the Jews have tried to get us for that past 80 years. They have fnally succeeded, and the future looks grim.

All the illegal mexicans are militant. They purposely come here to leech the system and not pay taxes to drain the economy. This forces us to hire more illegals. Now if it weren't for that, there wouldn't be resistance, and mexicans wouldn't HAVE to be militant. But they are because they realize we are on to their plan, because their leaders spilled the beans.

Illegal mexicans have been coming into this country for quite awhile, but it was a plan in full affect. Drain the economy, and force america to outsource jobs. Then take over america. It was done slowly and painfully. But it worked.

Who's behind the opening of the borders you ask? JEWS.

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests