What Did You Do Today?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:40 pm

I took my friend to see SOAP today. I have shown him the light.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:42 am

Went to the MN State Fair and got sunburned again. Took a nap and finished packing forgotten items (like my precious sketchbook). Went to church, then out to dinner with the family, then moved back into the dorm.

Hoo boy... goodbye, freedom!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:21 am

Cartman8213 wrote:My friend and I decided we were gonna do three houses this summer, but he's only been over once. :( Damn.

My friend came over to my house a while ago too, and we did like 8 houses. But I've stopped doing serious stuff like throwing stuff at cars because I realize I could hurt someone. I also got chased by the cops for putting soda cans in the street and making people hit them. I used to throw snowballs at cars too, until this guy got pissed off and got out of his car then starting chasing after me.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:26 am

me and my friends tped the play structures at this elementary school by his house.

its harder than it looks dude
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:29 am

[quote="region7cards":91e02]me and my friends tped the play structures at this elementary school by his house.

its harder than it looks dude[/quote:91e02]

That remindes me, I also went to Joe's Crab Shack and unscrewed a bunch of sh*t by hand while n one was looking. I feel sorry for the next kid that tries to use the monkey bars. :lol:
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:30 am

[quote="Cartman_91":36e70]Wow today was so messed up. I was talking with three of my friends in front of some guys house on the road and he comes out and tells us to leave, we laugh then talk on the road 2 houses down, but he doesn't give up there he says leave or I'll make you leave which just makes us laugh even harder then he grabs my friends hat and says nice hat then throws it then my friend says nice glasses and is about to grab his glasses then the guy who is over 35 pushes my friend down over his bike. As we are saying F*ck off to the guy his wife is holding him back from taking a swing at me, we called the cops on him and last thing we see is him taken away in a cop car[/quote:36e70]
Snitch. :P
[quote="Taranis_Music":36e70]
My friend came over to my house a while ago too, and we did like 8 houses. But I've stopped doing serious stuff like throwing stuff at cars because I realize I could hurt someone. I also got chased by the cops for putting soda cans in the street and making people hit them. I used to throw snowballs at cars too, until this guy got pissed off and got out of his car then starting chasing after me.[/quote:36e70]
I don't mind TPing a car, but I don't throw anything at them. TPing a car is so easy, so I try not to do that anymore because it's not any fun. I've never been chased by cops. I'm sly. 8) I always through snowballs at cars especially buses. This one time I threw a snowbal at a cop car. He just slammed his brake on, looked at me, and kept driving.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:36 am

cartman8213 wrote:This one time I threw a snowball at a cop car. He just slammed his brake on, looked at me, and kept driving.

When me and my friend were placing soda cans in the street the cop saw me place it and tried not to hit it, but he stopped to late and hit it. I bolted from the trees I was hiding behind when his opened his door and hid in my friend's backyard.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:37 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:This one time I threw a snowball at a cop car. He just slammed his brake on, looked at me, and kept driving.

When me and my friend were placing soda cans in the street the cop saw me place it and tried not to hit it, but he stopped to late and hit it. I bolted from the trees I was hiding behind when his opened his door and hid in my friend's backyard.

Good job. It's so awesome running and hiding. It gives me quite an adrenaline rush.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:39 am

cartman8213 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:

Good job. It's so awesome running and hiding. It gives me quite an adrenaline rush.

Yeah, it's thrilling.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:48 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
region7cards wrote:me and my friends tped the play structures at this elementary school by his house.

its harder than it looks dude

That remindes me, I also went to Joe's Crab Shack and unscrewed a bunch of sh*t by hand while n one was looking. I feel sorry for the next kid that tries to use the monkey bars. :lol:

dude thats an awesome idea. i'm gonna try and do that sometime.

also i been thinking whats some fun sh*t to do. i know tping throwing sh*t at cars egging houses but what else is there. my life is boring as hell right now and i'm starting high school so i need some more fun sh*t other than the usual stuff
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:53 am

[quote="Taranis_Music":59e16][quote="region7cards":59e16]me and my friends tped the play structures at this elementary school by his house.

its harder than it looks dude[/quote:59e16]

That remindes me, I also went to Joe's Crab Shack and unscrewed a bunch of sh*t by hand while n one was looking. I feel sorry for the next kid that tries to use the monkey bars. :lol:[/quote:59e16]
:) I didn't know people from Indianapolis ate crabs.
[quote="region7cards":59e16]also i been thinking whats some fun sh*t to do. i know tping throwing sh*t at cars egging houses but what else is there. my life is boring as hell right now and i'm starting high school so i need some more fun sh*t other than the usual stuff[/quote:59e16]
You could make up rumors about people, or you could run away and join the circus. That's always fun, but I warn you, the Simpsons did it. Seriously, there is forking houses. That's a lot of fun. Make sure you're around to see the reaction, too. It's priceless.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:54 am

Taranis_Music wrote: I used to throw snowballs at cars too, until this guy got pissed off and got out of his car then starting chasing after me.

Thats why you throw snowballs at old people's cars :P

Today i sat around and started bainstorming for more fanfictions

I also went to go play baseball for an hour then the jurk who was playing cather for the opposing team hurled a bat at his friend. So I left before any more violence occured. O_o
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:50 pm

Hey hey hey! Launching projectiles at cars it is a very bad thing. It is even a felony in some states.(some twisted states like Penn) So remember, lauch projectiles at cars, and you'll end up behind bars.
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:02 pm

Whatever you say Officer Fiddy

As for throwing sh*t at cars try going on a building and throwing it, 1 you won't get caught and 2 It's so much funnier

As for Pranks I have been caught by the police twice, I wasn't charged but they drove me home and my parents were pissed

Throwing Bricks from a building on to movings cars is where it's at
TrixR4Butters

Postby TrixR4Butters » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:36 pm

lol... :twisted:

Yes anyways just try to get some bottle rockets and go out at night to a farm and launch them off at the animals it is funny and cool!

But I slept till 3 pm...ate chicken..posting on BBS, while watching SPP Seasons 5-6. Cooking some brownies and then I am going over my plans to rule Rhode Island then the world!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!

Return to “Hot Topics”