What Did You Do Today?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What Did You Do Today?

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:49 am

Unboxed and set up 'bout a thousan' toy helicopters.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am

I went and got a good chunk of my Christmas wrapping out of the way a few moments ago.

Why wait 'til the last minute? :D Besides, I've got a party to go to tomorrow night, and there's a gag gift exchange involved, so while it was on my mind...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:45 pm

:shock: Is your hair purple?

I've spent the majority of the day sleeping. But I was up 'till 4:30am catching up on DVR'd stuff and attempting to catch up on Cheezburger sites stuff I've fallen behind on since starting work.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Watch Monkey Dust, awesome cartoon that.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

None of your business lol. -.-
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 am

I breathed. I scratched an itch. I burped, I sneezed. I blew my nose. I yawned. I ate. walked and typed. looked at things. talked. drove a car. drank liquid. blinked. sat down. stood up. practiced personal hygiene. put on clothes. read some stuff.

All in all, it was a spectacular day, and worthy of remembrance.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Drove up to Lewisville, dropped $125 on getting my oil changed and buying a new ignition switch (hopefully that'll fix the intermittent power accessory "blips" i've been seeing), deposited my paycheck, got my glasses "tuned up" so now they won't fall off my face. Went home, installed aforementioned new switch, pulled a blown tweeter, drove all over the metroplex looking for a cheap replacement/upgrade with none to be found quite as easily. (new one $25 from dealer :/ not too bad considering) I don't think I'll be taking my car in to have the oil done again. It cost $20 more than what it used to, and I could've saved $10 more doing it myself.
penderghast

Postby penderghast » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 am

I've got a lot of work to do and i need some motivation.. so i ate a bunch of bacon and mushroom melt from wendy's! LOL! i can't get enough of my fave iced tea! god.. it tastes like heaven :P
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

went to planned parenthood for something for my monthly...thing. Got the shot and now my arm hurts and feels heavy and fuzzy but I'd rather have that than take the pill. Hope it works!! :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 am

Stanluv25 wrote:went to planned parenthood for something for my monthly...thing. Got the shot and now my arm hurts and feels heavy and fuzzy but I'd rather have that than take the pill. Hope it works!! :wink:

Ok. I hope the effects wear off soon, and I hope it works for you.

Today I was at my friend's house until 5. Then I went to an open house at my other friend's house. I saw a lot of friends that I haven't seen for 6 years.
Can't we all just get along?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

thanks :wink: so far okay beside the sore arm. Don't feel sick like when I was on the pill so already that's a good sign! Now to see if it continues this way the next few months till my next shot.

Um... I also ate some amazing homemade pumpkin pancakes my sis made me. MMMMMMM :cartmansmile:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

cleared a space for the christmass tree
wrote out some cards
ran out of butter so I had to have a butterless sandwich
watched a vanguard episode on uganda's gay killing bill and one on brazilian drug gangs
watched a sh*tty season finale of a sh*tty season of dexter and some reviews for it on the news
watched a christopher hitchens talk about of all things N Korea
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Slept for 8 hours, then slept for another 3. Did laundry, caught up on some recorded stuff, put the rest of the Christmas lights up on the roof just as it started raining, and drove all over the metroplex in aforementioned rain to find an ATM from my credit union to get monies so I could find some lunch. I still have more laundry to do, more lights to put up, and I have to finish sanding and painting the dash of my car (which has been apart for a week now) so I can put it back together.
Lili the Greatest

Postby Lili the Greatest » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:00 am

Woke up,had breakfast,walked to my bf's house,got into a fist fight with my bf,kicked his ass,went home,went to sleep.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Crappy day today. Brewery is moving to another location, so we were busy pumping antifreeze (large amounts of it) to a road tanker. And the tanker was supposed to be there at 7 am, but was almost three hours late. As a consequence we got off work an hour and a half later. I left home before sunrise, and came back after sundown.
Also, cargo door had to be opened the entire time so we were freezing. Only the dining room was heated.
At least we had pizza for lunch. Lots of it (boss's 30th birthday). So we weren't hungry at least.

And I still have band rehearsal in less then an hour.

Return to “Hot Topics”