What Did You Do Today?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:09 am

Today I had this parent bitch to me and another instructor. There was a mix up in their placement. They were with me, but she and her sister weren't even suppost to be with me in the first place, becasue they didn't listen very well and got in the wrong group, with me. One of the girls started crying becasue apparently I teach the more advanced swimmers and she was moved. If they were with the other instructor in the first place, then they sucked from the beginning, it's not my damn fault. I hate bitchy parents.

Then after that, I almost had a heart attack beacuse it looked like one of the swimmers I was watching for a birthday party rental was dead...I kid you not, she was just lying face down in the water not moving and one of the parents in the pool curiously reaced down and pulled her up...she looked f***ing dead, i swear. Of course, she wasn't, she was just seeing how long she could hold her breath...damn kids.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:24 am

Mostly slept and tried to stay awake enough to finish my lab report, which I still haven't finished yet. Oh yeah, and I had to wake up at 4:30 AM to drop off my mom and sister at the high school because they were both going on some band trip to New York.

Tomorrow after class (OK, fine, technically today), I'm dying my hair dark brown. I'll have pics up after my trip to Chicago next week.
natasa88serbia

Postby natasa88serbia » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:37 pm

i went to my high scool, then to gym and then i went home and ate 3 sliceses of pizza. now i'm preparing to go out with my friends we are having a girls night... :parishilton:
Kosovo je Srbija!!!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:46 pm

I answered the door at 10:00 a.m. for a jahovas witness lady, (I know, I can't spell it.) and she gave me a flyer to attend something at their church. I'm not going.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 am

Woke up at 11am, made eggs scrambled with beef sausage (the good stuff from the BBQ place I went to yesterday) finished watching season 1 with commentary from SPSchat, slept for a few more hours, and now I'm here.

However:
Day ain't over yet.
umutcaa

Postby umutcaa » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:39 pm

today is very boring.ı woke up 2 p.m and ı had breakfast and studied lesseon later watched tv and ı am here :D
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:43 am

Went to school, totally f***ed up the play me and some class mates did, went home and ate, bought Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, guarded the pool, taught swim lessons, went home, ate, read the book I bought, came on here. Fun, no?
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:26 am

Stuff.
umutcaa

Postby umutcaa » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:01 pm

ı woke up 3 p.m later ı had very nice breakfast .ı watched news ch. ı got bbs .then ı will go home ı must lesson good byes
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:06 am

It's my birthday today, and I got to celebrate it with the folks yesterday and my girlfriend today.

Got mostly cool DVDs...mostly. I got:

Flintstones Season 5 and 6, completing the set
Greg the Bunny's IFC Movie Parodies
Doctor Who: Invasion (1968)

Oh, and I also ended up getting a cold yesterday morning. (Let's hear it for timing...) Oh, well, it wasn't all bad.
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:It's my birthday today, and I got to celebrate it with the folks yesterday and my girlfriend today.

Got mostly cool DVDs...mostly. I got:

Flintstones Season 5 and 6, completing the set
Greg the Bunny's IFC Movie Parodies
Doctor Who: Invasion (1968)

Oh, and I also ended up getting a cold yesterday morning. (Let's hear it for timing...) Oh, well, it wasn't all bad.

Happy Birthday dude, have a good one. :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:03 am

Looked at tires, slept, woke up, and ate mac & cheese... that's about it.
Delition

Postby Delition » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:54 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:..., bought Johnny the Homicidal Maniac,...

Congratulations!

Now you just have to buy Fillerbunny and "Everything Can be Beaten". "Bear" is pretty good as well, but not done by Vasquez.

Any-hoo, I finally bought "Captain N: The Game Master" on DVD today, mostly because I love to torture myself. I'm not sure why I loved it when I was younger, but it is one of those things that is "so bad it's funny". I'm still glad I bought it. I'm also going to be obtaining the "Sonic the Hedgehog" DVDs as well (the one with Knothole village, not Sonic and Tails by themselves).
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:26 pm

Today, Saturday 07 of April: Ehhhhhh...... Woke up about....12pm, [i am VERY lazy] had some lucozade, went for a shower had tomato soup for lunch, watched Heroes, then Smallville, went on BBS, typed this, gonna go to Subway in 30 mins, and later tonight watch sp! :lol:
ImageImage
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:09 am

I didn't do much. Watching Train spotting, smoked a lot of dope, worked on fanfics...not much else. It's been a lazy day.

Return to “Hot Topics”