What Did You Do Today?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: What Did You Do Today?

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:03 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:^ Only when no one's talking to me.

Too bad none of you guys have any kind of eye-emm (if I actually spell it out, it'll spell I'm).

Aw well. My mom gets off at four. I'd really hate to say this, but I haven't been to the mall in months! I should go there just for the hell of it. Maybe run into my derkabruhs, y'know? Because everyone knows happy dickweed derkabruhs hang out at the goddamn mall!

I just want to beat someone's ass at air hockey. Really, that's all.

Eheheh...just keep out of the mall the day after Thanksgiving. They don't call it Black Friday for nothin'- I've heard of stories when people are trampled to death by others who are there to raid the stores for the beginning of the holiday season.

I know what I'll be getting my boyfriend this year for Christmas... I'm not doing too much shopping this year...just for my family and a few friends. Everyone else will be treated to...my Photoshop work.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm on the process of making a Christmas list. Actually, I'm only giving three people presents. Any idea where I can get a jackl Sparrow hat?

And I also need to know what season of Robot Chicken the Star Wars special was on.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:11 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:I'm on the process of making a Christmas list. Actually, I'm only giving three people presents. Any idea where I can get a jackl Sparrow hat?

And I also need to know what season of Robot Chicken the Star Wars special was on.

Sorry...I do not know answers to either question. I'd look at Spencers' or Hot Topic for the hat, though. If you can't find it there, I'd try going online.

I'm getting my boyfriend a new phone for his house for Christmas, along with something else I haven't figured out yet- his phone is so s*itty; it keeps cutting us off from our conversations...

><

I hope he gets Guitar Hero II for Christmas so I can go over to his house to play it all the time.

:tweek:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:And I also need to know what season of Robot Chicken the Star Wars special was on.

The current one, 3 I believe.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:58 am

After three grueling days of pickin' up the place, and one big day with a total of eight people in the house, a man's gotta make a day for himself, which is exactly what I did. Just headed into the next town to a couple of quiet favorite spots.

Stayed the hell away from any malls, too. (What, you think I have a death wish?)

:lol:
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:09 am

Today I went to Chinatown to eat lunch, buy some groceries and take some photographs. Made a few interesting photos looking into shop windows. Retuned home, took a nap, and then spent a few hours in the studio working with Photoshop and surfing the web. In the evening I worked in the basement making some prints and some Polaroid lifts.
Zubby
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 am

Zubby wrote:In the evening I worked in the basement making some prints and some Polaroid lifts.

Now, I've been wanting to try that for a while. I just can't seem to find a rubber roller though. And every time I see an Image Transfer Kit online, I always wait too long, and they run out.

Anyway, today I went and got a frame for my "The List" print (Ima gonna have to find another one, because it turns out that this frame is kind of messed up), and I went to see Beowulf.
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:34 pm

is there any program that you can take pictures on the computer becuse i need take pictures of south park on the internet.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:08 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Zubby wrote:In the evening I worked in the basement making some prints and some Polaroid lifts.

Now, I've been wanting to try that for a while. I just can't seem to find a rubber roller though. And every time I see an Image Transfer Kit online, I always wait too long, and they run out.

You can probably do it without a kit (I don't know what comes with those kits, actually) and the roller is probably the least important part of it. If you're interested, you can PM me for more info, or check this site:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/p ... lifts.html
or a slightly deiifernt take on it here
http://www.alternativephotography.com/a ... rt057.html

south park fan collecter wrote:is there any program that you can take pictures on the computer becuse i need take pictures of south park on the internet.

If you find an image on the internet, you can usually just grab it. If you right click on the image, you should be asked if you want to save the image.
Or, you can take a screenshot. On a Mac, command-shift-3 will take a snapshot of your entire desktop. I assume you can do that with a PC as well, but I don't know how.

If you want to take pictures of your computer screen with a camera, it is a little more tricky to get good results, but it's possible.
Zubby
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am

Today...I went and renewed my library book. Then, I went to the bank with my mom, where some crazy hobo pestered her for a bit.

The highlight of the day was the Art Show. I saw a s*itload of my friends there, including my ex-boyfriend 'Eggroll', the "Kenny" of the group (long story, I can explain later)... Aside from the associated heat exhaustion and thirst (which I'm currently trying to get over), we had a great time. My oil self-portrait got Honorable Mention and my digital self-portrait got 3rd place (and $50!).

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Postby 203177 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:30 pm

i was doing some of my math homework in my spare block at school today.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:16 am

Well, after sleeping for about 12 hours, (for some reason) I went looking for shirts, then went looking for stuff at the thrift shop. Now I'm watching Samantha Who.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm

I watched more of my new south park season dvd today.

Code:

Zubby

Postby Zubby » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:30 am

I went to the Museum of Science and Industry here in Chicago and took a bunch of photos to use in my art.
Then I had lunch at a Korean restaurant.
Most of the evening has been spent in the studio, with a break to watch some South Park.
Zubby

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:20 pm

Nothing really, just hanging out on the BBS. :wink:

Code:

Return to “Hot Topics”