Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Girlz_of_southpark

Postby Girlz_of_southpark » Fri May 26, 2006 10:15 pm

woke up, watched TV, fell asleep till like 5:30, watched some more TV

I have no life
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat May 27, 2006 2:50 am

Had a pretty frustrating day in school today. But then I've spent the whole afternoon on this. =)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Xeroph

Postby Xeroph » Sat May 27, 2006 6:58 am

My sister's gone to Italy, Florence for the week. I spent the night there and woke up at around 8:45 on Friday morning. I went to work (I'm a chef) for eleven and a half hours and took a change of clotheses precious, as well as some deodorant and a toothbrush. Two mates (ViolentRiC and Joe Danger) met me after work in the bar and after a tasty cold pint we got the overground to Kings Cross and headed to a nightclub in Farringdon called Fabric. I got on the Magic Beans, had a bit to drink, pulled a very gorgeous blonde named Kat and now, at 8:00 in the morning I'm back at my sister's with two mates (ViolentRiC and D to the olou) smokin' the finest Mary Jane in North London and probably the entire city, courtesy of The MaGe. Had a brilliant 23 hours. Safety Jay C.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat May 27, 2006 5:24 pm

Wow I slept in to one today then still haven't eaten breakfast yet, I was so tired
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Sun May 28, 2006 9:58 am

^I never eat breakfast. It's just too... breakfasty.

Today I got up, got a shower, got dressed then got on the computer (that's it so far).
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun May 28, 2006 10:22 am

Xeroph wrote:My sister's gone to Italy, Florence for the week. I spent the night there and woke up at around 8:45 on Friday morning. I went to work (I'm a chef) for eleven and a half hours and took a change of clotheses precious, as well as some deodorant and a toothbrush. Two mates (ViolentRiC and Joe Danger) met me after work in the bar and after a tasty cold pint we got the overground to Kings Cross and headed to a nightclub in Farringdon called Fabric. I got on the Magic Beans, had a bit to drink, pulled a very gorgeous blonde named Kat and now, at 8:00 in the morning I'm back at my sister's with two mates (ViolentRiC and D to the olou) smokin' the finest Mary Jane in North London and probably the entire city, courtesy of The MaGe. Had a brilliant 23 hours. Safety Jay C.

Lucky pussycat. =P
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:18 pm

Last day ever of high school, and just a half-day. Watched a movie in Spanish, took a dumb final in Personal Finance, dissected sheep brains in Anatomy (gross), went to grad rehearsal, drove around town for about twenty minutes with my friend Tony, BBS'ed, and now I have to go get ready for work and the senior class party. Peace out.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:34 pm

-woke up at my friends house because i slept over there
-got on his comp.
-went home
-got on my comp.
-talked to my friend on the phone
-ate a sandwich
-still on comp.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:51 pm

Today I watched a whole disk of South Park (Season 7 Disc 1)
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:25 am

I pretended to be sick with diarrhea so I can't attend this stupid confirmation ceremony of my brother then I stayed here all by myself surfing the internet for some... uh, stuff.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:47 am

Went to the range to practice my swing, but got bored so I gave my last bucket of balls (I got 3 buckets off 100 each) to a random kid. Then went to my aunt's house where my dad was staying for the week, and we went out and done stuff. Then went to my g/f's for the night, we watched South Park, the Ray, then Freddie got fingered. I never got in until around half 2 in the morning, and I've spent the last couple hours in a kick ass convo on MSN with a load of older users. =)

Today was awesome.
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:59 am

Well the days not over yet. Im just sitting here posting and watching the losing edge i loved that ep.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:56 am

Woke up, got out of bed, (dd) dragged a comb across my head... (pp). Well, I rolled out of bed at about 3pm, I went to a glass place only to find out that the cutter had left for the day, went to a thrift shop and came across a VCR like the first one we had when I was a kid, found out where I need to go for Defensive driving tomorrow (I hope I don't need my paid reciept to get in), I went somewhere else but can't remember where, went home, had a late lunch, Went to Sears, Fry's, Tar`get looking for SP DVDs among other things( I should have got the season 1-5 DVD's for $20 each at Walmart when they were there.) Got some Taco Bell for dinners, and now I'm watching the All About Mormons ep. on UPN. (Dum-dum-dum-dum-duuuum.) That's about it.
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:36 am

skipped school to go to knotts berry farm... even though it sucked. The roller coasters were fun but my stepdad was pissed the entire time which got everyone else pissed off and arguing... funfunfun. I actually (can't believe I'm saying this) would have preferred to go to school since today we got off at noon- it would've only been four hours, and I had to put up w/ 8 hours of this crap. Oh well, rather be miserable at a theme park that miserable at school, right? Ah, hell- it's friday anyway. btw, has anyone else noticed how the teachers try to cram in all this information right before summer starts? It's like they're force-feeding us all this info right before vacation when we forget everything we learned anyway. One week left of school- why is it always the longest?

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:24 am

I had an incredibly lazy day, today.

Woke up at 10am (with a cold and ginormous headache), chucked a piss, had breakfast, showered, watched "The Tyra Bank's show," got bored, scrounged around kitchen, watched "Lost In Space," got bored, scrounged around kitchen again, computered for 2 hours, showered, had dinner, made coffee, and now currently interneting.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”