What Did You Do Today?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Mamont

Re: What Did You Do Today?

Postby Mamont » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Woke up, went to work, bored myself, bought 96% ethanol, came home, had lunch, went online, walked my dog, ate again, went online again, watched Terminator, now I'm back online.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 am

Drove up to Richardson to get a speedometer refurbed for my Dad's truck. Killed time waiting for it by looking at Volkswagens at a nearby dealership, eating lunch in a Schlotzsky's with a dead WiFi connection (so I wasn't able to get on here this afternoon as usual), drove by my old pediatrician's office (only to discover that the awesome big heavy wood entry door to the place had been replaced by an aluminum and glass one. *sad panda*), and played around with some computers and pads at Micro Center. Then I came home and spent a little time putting the truck back together and extensively "test driving" the new speedo.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 am

Watched Rosemary's baby, shot the sh*t on the chatrooms, ate 2 cheapass pizzas, drank a litre of energy drinks, wrote a few hundred words of my essay due at midnight that i'll have to write a few more hundred words for before then ;)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 am

I went to school. I went to a dance party for my school with my friend despite not going to go at first. I was so bored and nervous there... I walked around aimlessly in the room. Also, some dude there thrusted me and I told on him because I find that DISGUSTING! I came home with tired body and headache, and here I am now still tired... -_-
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm

But so far, I drove all over Dallas looking for Wok oil and Sesame oil for some cooking I want to do. I couldn't find the Wok oil anywhere in Irving, and the only sesame oil I could find was either spicy or $3,000,000 (slight exaggeration) for a 7oz bottle.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Slept in longer than I should have. Slammed my thumb in the door and i think i broke it but it's the other thumb the one i don't need to write with.

I went to a dance party for my school with my friend despite not going to go at first. I was so bored and nervous there... I walked around aimlessly in the room.

I only went clubbing 1 time and had that kind of experience. The school dances were OK though because I got wasted on red-bull both times which I'm doing now ^_^ caffine ftw!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

So far, fed, watered, and scooped the box for my furry cousins, vacuumed my Aunt's house (and got enough fur out of the dust cup to build another cat), and windexed the paw and nose prints off the glass tables. My guess would be that a minute after I left, they were back at it. Rolling all over the carpets and walking all over the tables, but whatever.
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Since I haven't done much today, I'll talk about yesterday. I went trunk-or-treating at two churches. The first one was a Mormon church. I never went to a Mormon church, but that one was awesome!! People were nice and activities were fun. I also exchanged emails with a person there! ^^ The second church was my cousin's church. It was fun, but there were these little annoying girls asking me if I was really a witch... -_-
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

I went mushrooming with a friend of mine today. We only found these: Image

They are hallucinogenic but also poisonous in this climate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:25 pm

So far, shopped for earbids for my new phone. Oh, and I also got a massive memory card and added most of my music to the thing.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Let's see.....ate breakfast at a hotel, visited Salem again, drove home.....and now on my comp. Happy day! :D
Can't we all just get along?
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:10 am

experiment with plants, sleep in the afternoon, watch SFDebris review bladerunner (i might not hate it now :I ) watch dexter new episode, watch some youtube
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Right after work I had rehearsals with both my bands. I'm exhausted. Didn't even have time for lunch. I'm vetoing rehearsals before 5 pm.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Since midnight when I finally handed in my bio coursework I made a few youtube videos on my essay, ate 4 chicken pieces and a cheesecake that got me so sick feeling I was almost puking all day, chatted on #SPS and watched a vanguard documentary on russian nazis, realized I had a lab at 9 (the timetable puts both groups labs down i didn't know which i was) so had less sleep than I wanted, drank 2 energy drinks (0.64g caffine!), went to my lab to find out it was just a intro talk, had a nap, went to another lab where i did most of the work for my group although i was hardly standing up and hallucinated my pen turned into a snake (the caffine + tiredness), came home and had a 2 hour nap, came on the SPS...
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Return to “Hot Topics”