Love or Hate President Bush?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:48 pm

[color=skyblue:332e5]Bush can be annoying at times. But I don't care.[/color:332e5]
master ed

Postby master ed » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:53 pm

Bush, he is great.Yes, he made some bad decisions, he kept us in war too long, but he did help us. Sent us into war, saved our country from more terrosits. Now if he's smart, we'll go to war and help Israel.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
general disaray

Postby general disaray » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:21 pm

There's no reason we have to enter that war, especially by choosing just one side, I say the only thing we should do is try to negotiate with BOTH Isreal and Lebanon and see if we can help them compromise
To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of lifes problems
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:41 pm

The Bush administration is not in the business of solving international conflicts. They're much better at starting them.

Afghanistan: still ongoing
Iraq: still ongoing
Iran: receiving the same saber-rattling words Iraq did in 2002

North Korea: What's a brotha gotta do to get some attention around here?

Conflict resolution is something for future generations to worry about, apparently. They'll get to it as soon as they're done paying for Bush's Iraq war. After all, he put it on thier tab.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:49 pm

I don't like how he's pissed at Canada for not getting involved in one of his many wars (But it's good he has hobbies: war and oil), but I guess he's okay. I use to hate him alot for starting a bullsh*t war over a dumb reason like oil. But now that Canada has a new Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, Canada is getting 'closer' to the states since Harper's friends with Bush.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:03 am

Love or hate?

I love to hate him
butters489

Postby butters489 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:22 am

Hate. Hate, hate, hate the man.

Can we get rid of this douchebag already? He has a strong tendency to make bad situations much worse.

CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:05 am

In my opinion even a republican would have to be an idiot to like him. I mean seriously, he lead us into a rather unnecessary war and, not to mention, is using banning gay marrige as a distraction tactic.

Gah, only two more years thank god. I'm just scared of the next retard the GOP'll throw at us.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:00 pm

I've hated him ever since before it was considered cool to do so, specifically since the Republican primaries of 2000 in which he ran that incredibly sleazy smear campaign against John McCain. When I first heard him speak I was amazed that anyone would be gullible enough not to see right through his facade. It was even more disappointing to discover just how few people were actually aware of his abyssmal record as Texas governor.

Of course it doesn't help that the Democrats responded by running a loser against him in 2000 and a pussy against him in 2004. They made the same mistake both times in assuming that the "other guy" is such an idiot that nobody would ever vote for him. Yeah right. I remember during both election years just wishing Gore or Kerry would fight back harder, or come out with something amazing that would impress everyone-- yet they both just kind of stood there bent over with their asses in the air waiting to take the next one.
master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:11 pm

Bush is one of my many heroes. And we definitely should go to war because Israel is like, our closest ally. They always tried to help us, and we've always helped them. That's just how it works.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
KylesNumber1Fan0

Postby KylesNumber1Fan0 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:00 pm

i HATE Bush with every fiber of my being!!! I hated him from the very start, and I hate everything he does and has done. He needs to stop trying to impress daddy and get his head out of his ass.
The BBS's resident 30 Seconds to Mars addict
http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:45 pm

HATE HATE HATE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: HATE HATE HATE!!!!!! HATE HATE!!! Bush is a stupid douche who only stands to serve himself and keep himself in his cushy seat of power by lying to the citizens about the truth and keeping his secrets from the blinded public eyes.

GO NADER!!
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:12 pm

WHO GIVES A FLYING f*ck?!?!?!?!

After seeing what politics did to my dad, I have hated it ever since. I really dont give a sh*t about whther or not bush is a good president. i'll leave politics to all of you guys. Politics, in my opinion is what destroys and seperates countries.

besides, one vote wont change sh*t
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:48 pm

I don't see how Bush got the majority of the vote again.He's an idiot to such an extent that it scares me.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:41 pm

x[L*Kay]x wrote:I don't see how Bush got the majority of the vote again.He's an idiot to such an extent that it scares me.

He didn't get the majority of the vote the first time around. He stole the election, remember?
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)

Return to “Hot Topics”