Moderator: Big-Will

cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:54 pm

real bush: hate..HATE
bush in "thats my bush!": great hard-working guy :D
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:12 pm

Wow, I can see I'm in the minority here.

I don't hate Bush. In fact, had I been legal during the 2004 election, I would've voted for him. Why? He was a better candidate than Kerry. Between the two, Bush was a stronger leader and wasn't flip-flopping between every important decision.

Just like someone else said on here, Bush is practically America's scapegoat. Everytime something goes wrong, it's always his fault. Now, I understand that some things are his fault directly, but there are other things that people unjustly blame him for, just because he's the president. Nobody seems to look at the positive aspects of his presidency - they're always focusing on the negative parts.
JavaWarrior

Postby JavaWarrior » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:14 pm

I'm not exactly a big fan of Bush. :roll:
Thanks for the sig MixStan!!
Click here
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:32 pm

All politicians flip flop. Bush had spent 4 years saying one thing and doing another. No wonder he was in such a hurry to lay the smear on Kerry to draw attention away from himself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/ ... 6142.shtml
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:55 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:...he ran that incredibly sleazy smear campaign against John McCain.

Goddamn, that was unforgivable. Didn't they try and drag McCain's service in Vietnam through the mud?

And then in 04, I can't believe the Bush campaign got away with calling Kerry a "flip-flopper"; this from the biggest goddamn hypocrite to ever hold the office. Unfortunately it took almost 6 years for everyone else to figure out this guy is a sh*tty leader.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:42 pm

For the war, against the war, who cares? One hundred episodes!

Sorry to all you Bush haters, but unless Trey Parker was being facetious [or just referring to the eponymous character of their defunct TV show] in this TIME interview, he finds Bush "superlovable" and goodhearted. For that comment alone, I'll always be happy to say "f*ck Trey" (yet happier just to watch South Park).

TIME: THAT'S MY BUSH! LASTED ONE SEASON IN 2001. WOULD IT HAVE DONE BETTER A FEW YEARS LATER?

MS: I think it would. But I don’t think we would have been interested, because it would have been more politically charged. And it wasn’t a political show for us.

TP: To be a sitcom you need just a superlovable guy at the center, who, yeah, he f*cks up a lot, and yeah, he’s harebrained sometimes, but he’s got a good heart. Which I think is basically George Bush.

MS: He’s like Homer Simpson.

Blah...blah... just travel the world and see how anti-US sentiment has soared under Bush, Rummy, Condi and Dickless Cheney.
Now accepting sig requests
I_Love_Pip_Pirrup

Postby I_Love_Pip_Pirrup » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:44 am

luxurious wrote:I voted for Kerry. We'd be better off with Cartman running this country instead of Bush.

I don't think so Cartman is just like Bush an evil,racist no good son of a bitch.Their both the worst.(sorry Cartman lovers) Bush has done alot of bad things which one of these days will hopefully get him put in jail.He's allowed to tap our phones,spy on us on the internet (reading our e-mails and etc).He lies with every breath he takes.Bush is just about the worst dictator this country has had not that I know about the others except for Hitler.I don't know when it was cool to start hating Bush but I Hate him sooooooo much I can't wait until he's impeached and I also can't wait until a hard-core liberal left-wing democrat steps in and cleans up George Bush's mess.
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:11 am

First off, I hate Bush. I've hated him since before he became president.

The problem in the USA is that there's a two-party system hiding as a one-party system. The policies of the republicans and the democrats are basically the same. I admit that the democratic policies may be a bit further left, but not very much. Clinton bombed Belgrade, and there wasn't a very plausible reason for it. The USA is spiralling down into a 1984-style dictatorship. Both republicans and democrats are contributing to that. So I say:

Vote Green!
Merry f*cking Christmas!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 am

luxurious wrote:I voted for Kerry. We'd be better off with Cartman running this country instead of Bush.

The Ham Commando would use all of our nukes on a whole continent just becuase someone there called him fat. Do you think having Thundercheeks as prez is such a great idea?

On topic. I never liked or trusted Shrub. I hope the Dems can gather what little balls they have left and take over Congress again and make his sorry ass accountable for his imcompetence (He should be impeached, but that won't happen).
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:27 am

Bush is against stem-cell research and a woman's right to choose, so I'm against him. I'm also not crazy about his policy on gay marriage either. I'm sticking up for my queer friends on this issue.
Last edited by SerialGoth on Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What do you fear most?
TP: Germans.
MS: That's not a bad f*cking fear, I must say.
TP: They're going to freak out and try it again.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:28 pm

^^^

Yeah, we've all seen in the last 5 years how precious life is to Republicans. Maybe they'd change thier minds if stem cells joined the military. Or we could start calling them "freedom cells."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

You read it! You can't unread it!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:34 pm

kaileykorn wrote:Wow, I can see I'm in the minority here.

I don't hate Bush. In fact, had I been legal during the 2004 election, I would've voted for him. Why? He was a better candidate than Kerry. Between the two, Bush was a stronger leader and wasn't flip-flopping between every important decision.

So, making the wrong choice and stubbornly sticking with it--no matter how wrong that choice is--is a better option?

kaileykorn wrote:Just like someone else said on here, Bush is practically America's scapegoat. Everytime something goes wrong, it's always his fault. Now, I understand that some things are his fault directly, but there are other things that people unjustly blame him for, just because he's the president.
kaileykorn wrote:Nobody seems to look at the positive aspects of his presidency - they're always focusing on the negative parts.

What ARE those postive aspects?

triplemultiplex wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:...he ran that incredibly sleazy smear campaign against John McCain.

Goddamn, that was unforgivable. Didn't they try and drag McCain's service in Vietnam through the mud?

And then in 04, I can't believe the Bush campaign got away with calling Kerry a "flip-flopper"; this from the biggest goddamn hypocrite to ever hold the office. Unfortunately it took almost 6 years for everyone else to figure out this guy is a sh*tty leader.

Look what happened to Max Cleleand. He lost both legs and an arm in Nam and earned a Bronze and Silver Star, yet Rove's bullsh*t Machine portrayed him as a coward, compared him to Bin Laden and Saddam, and convinced enough stupid Geogrians to give the Senate saet to Saxby Chambliss--a dirtbag who got a deferment during Nam. Two Republican senators were embarrased by these ads; McCain said these ads were "worse than disgraceful, [but were] reprehensible" and Hagel called them "beyond offensive."

This is a prime example of how morally bankrupt the GOP is--they will trash vets who don't subscribe to thier agenda. Vets groups need to say something about how these slime merchants trash their own.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:29 pm

Both. I think I do both. Sometimes I hate him, other times not so much.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:12 pm

I think Bush is kinda nifty.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
AWESOM_O

Postby AWESOM_O » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:16 pm

how is this even a topic.. well i guess that free speech for ya... the president is doing everything he can to prevent terrorist attacks in our country, which is good.

Return to “Hot Topics”