The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:33 pm

I'm the master when it comes to anything relating to the presidents of the United States. Back in 2002, I became interested in them for some reason. Thanks to that presidents song from Animaniacs, I've memorized them, and after that I studied them, and though I care almost nothing for them now, I still retain my knowledge of them. So, yeah, whenever there's a question dealing with one of the presidents, I know the answer almost immediately.
SheikYerbouti

Postby SheikYerbouti » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:02 am

The first round of Jeopardy is always ass-easy. The second round, however, gets a little tougher for me.

Here's some random advice for ya'll: I don't care how cute she is, how sexy she is, or how much she flirts with you... don't get a crush on a stripper. You need to know she just wants your money.

I'm out about $50 to Paris right now... and I'm such a sucker that I'm probably going back on Thursday. She's so f*cking cute, though! And she's absolutly the biggest tease I've ever met. Breakin' all kinds of rules for me. I couldn't help myself. Seriously... you guys don't need to be making the same mistake as me. :?
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:06 am

so you got to see her raisins :twisted:
have you managed to find a job yet Sheik ?

i desperatly need to get a summer job , my old employer isnt taking staff on at the moment :(
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:35 pm

I concentrate all my efforts to learn in a few areas, so that I'm not really well-rounded and not suited for game shows like Jeopardy.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
BeccaCutswald

Postby BeccaCutswald » Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:59 pm

Random:

My friend from out of state has been staying with me the past couple of days and I made her watch several select episodes of South Park (Rainforest, Trapper Keeper, Ladder to Heaven, Starvin Marvin in Space, Korn's Grovy Pirate Ghost Mystery...)

Now she says she loves South Park. Hooray!

(I also got her hooked on Red vs Blue. Muwahaha, excellent...)
I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
-Winston Churchill
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:17 pm

I did once spread the joy of South Park to one of my friends years ago. Like me, he became obsessed with Kenny. I remember him nearly having a seizure trying to tell me that Kenny had returned to the show at the end of Season 6.

Jon: O_O K-------- KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....
Me: What about the KKK?
Jon: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Me: o.o?
Jon: KEEEEEEEEEEEEEN........
Me: Ken...ny?
Jon: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES...
Me: Yeah, I know he's back on the show.
Jon: *crashes down* I wanted to be the first to tell you!
goodlovesbrother

Postby goodlovesbrother » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:27 pm

BeccaCutswald wrote:(I also got her hooked on Red vs Blue. Muwahaha, excellent...)

The more people who get hooken on that show the better. :D
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:05 am

SheikYerbouti wrote:Here's some random advice for ya'll: I don't care how cute she is, how sexy she is, or how much she flirts with you... don't get a crush on a stripper. You need to know she just wants your money.

Yeah! Stupid golddigging strippers... they never leave me alone. :x
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:08 am

If you do get with a stripper, it'd be wise if you left your wallet in the car. You'd be surprised what they can snatch out of your pockets if you're not careful.

Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:11 am

Well, at least girl strippers are sexy. Male strippers are gross. I'd have to be pretty darned drunk to go to a male strip club again.
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:11 am

Well, at least girl strippers are sexy. Male strippers are gross. I'd have to be pretty darned drunk to go to a male strip club again.
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:14 am

Again? Let's hear this story! :P

Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:21 am

Well, I don't really have a story, per se... I've just gone to strip clubs before. The most interesting thing that happened was this one time... I won a lap dance. It was gross.

I go to female strip clubs every once in awhile if I'm drunk and out with my guy friends and they convince me to go. At lease at female strip clubs, I usually pretty much get all free drinks, it's fun to judge the strippers and I'm in a bar with a bunch of guys. :wink: :lol:
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:23 am

Sounds fun! I've never been to a strip club (probably because I'm only 15) but it sounds interesting.

Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:29 am

I find it fun as long as you go to a half decent one. We usually only go for an hour or two at a time, either before or after we go to a bar because a) it's too freaking expensive (drinks) and b) it get's boring after awhile.

Return to “Hot Topics”