The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:27 pm

Thanks Towelies :D :D
I hate throwing up too.
Lady_Loofah

Postby Lady_Loofah » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:23 am

I need a hug. :(
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:24 am

Lady_Loofah wrote:I need a hug. :(

*Me hugs Loofah*
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Lady_Loofah

Postby Lady_Loofah » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:45 am

yay. :)
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:19 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:That in bed thing isn't always funny it won't make sense like heres a wierd fortune cookie
That wasn't chicken
How would it be any more funny with
That wasn't chicken IN BED

Use your imagination. That's the trick. :D

Just imagine why the hell someone would have to tell someone else that that wasn't a chicken in bed. I dunno. It's just one of those "Make whatever you want out of it." type things.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:30 am

Currently downloading Fun with Veal.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:08 am

Some drunk assh*le at work got arrested today - your typical dirty, unshaved, long-haired, plaid-shirted California-style redneck who was following females around the parking lot until my manager called the police. Once those cops came, this guy was on the hood of the cruiser screaming out "Why the f*ck are you arresting me?" so loud you could hear it 2 miles away; and all these people coming in and out of the store have to deal with it. So, the cops put him in the car while I'm on cart duty collecting stray shopping carts, and I get a good look at whats going on. Inside the car, the guy was banging his head against the window; and because I was standing DIRECTLY in front of the car, I noticed that the right side window was kind of protruding in and out repeatedly. I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my entire life. Then the nutcase starts kicking the door panel when he almost broke it open. One of the three cops at the scene, right before opening the door, said "God, I just wanna kick this guy in the face". He opens the door and tells him "Would you not do that, please?" This guy was so deranged that the squad had to call for a police Chevrolet Tahoe cruiser; but the idiot was carried away in one of the Crown Victorias. The somewhat twenty people watching just kind of shrugged their shoulders and left afterward.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: That wasn't chicken.. In bed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaishounashi

Postby Kaishounashi » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:31 am

5 more days til I see Team America at the crappy ass theater here!
Gary: Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
Spottswoode: Hey now, everyone hated Winnie the Poo too.
Gary: No they didn't!
Spottswoode: Well I did. That cock sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:36 am

Hope you have fun. It sucks that you had to wait so long.
Kaishounashi

Postby Kaishounashi » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:37 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Hope you have fun. It sucks that you had to wait so long.

TOTALLY!
Gary: Don't you see what's going on out there? Everyone hates us!
Spottswoode: Hey now, everyone hated Winnie the Poo too.
Gary: No they didn't!
Spottswoode: Well I did. That cock sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:05 pm

Niels0827 wrote:Some drunk assh*le at work got arrested today - your typical dirty, unshaved, long-haired, plaid-shirted California-style redneck who was following females around the parking lot until my manager called the police. Once those cops came, this guy was on the hood of the cruiser screaming out "Why the f*ck are you arresting me?" so loud you could hear it 2 miles away; and all these people coming in and out of the store have to deal with it. So, the cops put him in the car while I'm on cart duty collecting stray shopping carts, and I get a good look at whats going on. Inside the car, the guy was banging his head against the window; and because I was standing DIRECTLY in front of the car, I noticed that the right side window was kind of protruding in and out repeatedly. I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my entire life. Then the nutcase starts kicking the door panel when he almost broke it open. One of the three cops at the scene, right before opening the door, said "God, I just wanna kick this guy in the face". He opens the door and tells him "Would you not do that, please?" This guy was so deranged that the squad had to call for a police Chevrolet Tahoe cruiser; but the idiot was carried away in one of the Crown Victorias. The somewhat twenty people watching just kind of shrugged their shoulders and left afterward.

Ha ha ha... I wish something exciting like that would happen while I'm at work. My brother's always telling me stories of high speed chases, of fat ladies shoving turkeys up their vaginas to sneak out of the store, and whatnot, but I never get to see anything like this. A drunk man did once come in and act obnoxious, but he didn't get arrested, sadly. If a cop had been nearby, I would have informed him that the man was drunk and was probably about to go out driving.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:32 pm

haha , i bet hes got a terrible hangover now .

It hasnt snowed here christmas day for years and years :(
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:39 pm

We get snow once every two or three years. The last time we got snow lasted for about three days and was sometime in 2002. In fact, I think it was around March. I don't think we've ever had a white Christmas here.
thoraxcorp

Postby thoraxcorp » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:44 pm

New sbemail was freakin hilarous. Strong Sad's radio voice was so funny.

"Don't you touch that badalablow!"

Eggs:
- Click on Strong Sad's body once he comes really close to the screen
- Click on "The fish was delish and it made quite a dish"
- Click on "anoying"
- Click on "me"
- Click on "coozies, frisbees, or bottle openers"

A+

Return to “Hot Topics”