The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:06 pm

Yeah, Strong Sad's radio voice was pure gold. "The first thing to remember as a radio host is that you cannot look anything like how you sound on the radio!"

Strong Sad: Don't you make me do that again!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:57 pm

I feel bad. My friend wanted me to break up with her boyfriend for her, and I did it the easiest way possible: Raisins Style.

Me: Christie breaks up
Thomas: what?
Me: Christie breaks up with you
Thomas: You're kidding, right?
Me:....No.
Thomas: (nothing)
Me: She just doesn't want to be with you anymore. She says she still wants to be friends.
Thomas: Oh. g2g.

I felt REALLY bad. I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:32 am

If one of my friends asked me to tell his/her boyfriend/girlfriend that he/she breaks up, I would tell him/her to tell do it himself/herself. Of course it's not easy, but you don't send someone else to deliver the message. I know it's difficult, I've been there. I've only been broken up for a week, it's still fresh in my memory. However, I had a nice, civilized discussion with my ex and now we are just friends. We still talk and chat like we always have, we just don't kiss and say we love each other like we used to. (However, we had already stopped doing that months ago, which is why we broke up to begin with.)

Anyway... I don't think there is a right way to tell your friend's boyfriend/girlfriend that he/she breaks up. The right thing to do, in my opinion, is to tell your friend to say it himself/herself and not be a big coward.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:59 am

Thanks for the advice, KSWF. He's over it! :D

I yelled at my sister today. She was driving me insane. This is what I said:

"For Christ's sake, Kendall! You are the reason why I'm uptight and assey about sh*t like this! I am an adolescent. You are not. I am MUCH younger than you are and yet you continue to act like a bitch. You know, you were all nice and sweet until cooch bleeding hit you, and now you're just a whinny little bitch. Honestly, GROW UP. I don't know how to make this any more clear to you. YOU = BITCH. I don't know if it's PMS or what the hell is up your ass, but don't take it out on me. So you can suck my fat, hairy non-existent balls!" *NSFU flips off Kendall*
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:07 am

^ W3rd.
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:25 am

Just had a power failure a few minutes ago, grrr, it better of not made me loose data! :x
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:25 am

badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger!

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
Image Image Image
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:26 am

That song drives me crazy. :?
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:37 am

Look at the badger 1st row, right. He's humping the grass!

Cowpig!!!!!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/16/
Image Image Image
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:18 am

strange !

i have to go for a flu jab this morning , coz i use an inhaler for dust mite they call me every year for one .
kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:31 pm

My doctor has prescibed gym membership for me, so off I go to join "Curves for Women." :roll:
coffeefreek

Postby coffeefreek » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:04 pm

New Name: Coffeeguy9
thoraxcorp

Postby thoraxcorp » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:37 pm

Yeah a lot of weebls stuff can be pretty funny.

"Lions and Tigers...

Forget Norway!"
JamezBeer

Postby JamezBeer » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:41 am

Damn, I've worked my ass off a bit today, being working on finishing up some major assignment work which I missed since I was ill last week.
Nearly done, although now, I've been told that some other work failed to be processed/marked, so, I'll have to go early tomorrow and do more work with my lecturer present in a classroom.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:11 am

Congrats on not being sick anymore, Jamez.
MRS manages a chatroom on MSN now.
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!

Return to “Hot Topics”