The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:29 am

ILKM23 and I still need to come up with a procedure of initiation. :P
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:15 am

Ewwww!!!! Sorry you had to endure that, missy. :tweek:
toxicsideeffects

Postby toxicsideeffects » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:19 am

Something random:

it's raining freezing cold rain out where I live, and it's just turning into ice, and my car door is frozen shut.

I'm reeeeally pissed.
....No, it's probably the titties!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:21 pm

my eyes hurt i ve just been searching for ski holidays for two of my friends and on the 30th Jan they are going here .. MARCO POLO (CS1038)

ARINSAL , Andorra

We have chosen this comfortable hotel in the centre of La Massana village for its great value and excellent location - shops, bars, local banks and restaurants are a mere 350 metres away!

• • Convenient position right by the ski bus stop • Arinsal ski-lifts approx. 10 minutes bus ride away • Buffet-style breakfast and evening meals with daily salad, starter and dessert buffets • All bedrooms with private bath, WC, safe, hairdryer, and Satellite TV • Lounge • Popular bar • 121 bedrooms • Games room • Welcome drink.
hehehe isnt the internet wonderful !

i'm gonna put Asspen on for them now .
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:51 am

Sounds pretty nice, Missy.
toxicsideeffects

Postby toxicsideeffects » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:00 am

lisa8476 wrote:random: my arm hurts soooo much from scraping the 1/4 inch of ice that was caked on my rear window...i can hardly put any pressure on it because my muscles are so sore!!! :oops: i f*ckin hate winter!

I hear that. But it was all on my WINDSHIELD.

And I drive an SUV. And I'm short, so it was very difficult for me to reach and get all of that damn ice off.

AAAAAAAAAAARGH, I want my own private island, dammit.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:09 pm

Why is this thread locked?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... php?t=6742

I was just about to bump it to give new users who screwed up a fresh start, but it's locked!
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:32 pm

How is everyone? Nice sig nsfu.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:39 am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MRS! She turned 33 January 8th and you all missed it! Now's your chance to make up for it.....
WE've paid our rent, but the landlord or his son couldn't be bothered to put ice melt down, so MRS did it instead then called him and told him he better do it next time or he might be looking at a lawsuit. Stupid people suck!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:48 am

Happy Belated Birthday :D :D

i'm back at college this morning , i'm gonna have to get my writing hands back on because 1st day back at college is always note , note , note taking .
im glad to be going back :)
Tweek_Tweak

Postby Tweek_Tweak » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:10 am

Tolerant people are intolerant of intolerant people. :D
Image Image Image
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:19 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:How is everyone? Nice sig nsfu.

Thanks. 8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS!!
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Vlash K.

Postby Vlash K. » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:12 am

Some random thoughts....

-It seems the twisted fetishes you can find on the internet are limitless nowadays. No more to comment on that.

-What if we all walked like South Park characters? Kicking things would be very hard.

-I'm totally digging the new Mastodon album, "Leviathan": An interesting and seamless mix of different styles to say the least.

-Final Fantasy is spiraling further and further down the crapper.(Please put the guns away. :? ) VII was the greatest game ever made. VIII I personally think had very little substance in the plot. IX was FAR too "cartoony". I haven't even made it through all of X. I'm NOT paying those insane prices for XI. Finally, after seeing the commercials for XII, I thought I just finished watching a f*cking Britney Spears video.... ARGH!!!

-I am officially through with Vince McMahon's soap operas, after devoting 9 years of my life to WWE. I'll just stick with my ECW DVD's, thank you very much.

Anyway, it's getting late..... I need some more Mountain Dew.
Benighted by the snow in a world that chose artificial...
toxicsideeffects

Postby toxicsideeffects » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:26 am

Vlash K. wrote:-I am officially through with Vince McMahon's soap operas, after devoting 9 years of my life to WWE. I'll just stick with my ECW DVD's, thank you very much.

I hear that. I took a break from WWE for a bit (on account that I'm never home to watch Raw or SmackDown anymore, and maybe for good reason), and I finally got to go see a pay per view with some friends on Sunday (New Year's Revolution, I believe). And yeah, I'm tired of the drama, too. I've had a bad taste for it since they made Kane ditch the mask and the whole thing with Lita.

I wish either Mick Foley or Stone Cold would just come back, and they'd bring back the Hardcore Championship (24/7 rule) back for some serious ass-kickings.

Anyway, I worked an opening shift today, and it was senior citizen discount day, so I got to deal with the old people all day. I got home, and I've been watching my rented "Fat Albert" and "Spongebob Squarepants" DVDs.

I never realize when I was a kid the sort of social commentary that the "Fat Albert" cartoons made. In the course of 2 DVDs, they dealt with:
--keeping Rudy from dropping out of school,
--making Rudy quit smoking,
--nailing some hustler from setting up Fat Albert's younger cousin to shoplift a department store,
--helping a friend cope with her parents getting a divorce,
--feminism (a female friend kicked their butts at sports, and Fat Albert kicked her butt at a bake-off),
--racism AND politics in the same episode, AND...
--NUDIE MAGAZINES!!

As for "Spongebob," I never thought I'd see an episode where he'd go on a PANTY RAID. Yeah! Spongebob on a PANTY RAID. I laughed my butt off...especially when they raided Mr. Krab's MOM'S drawer for panties. Made me think of BASEketball:

Brittany: What are you guys doing in my mom's dresser?
Coop: (pulls out extra large panties; disgusted) Awww!! Ohhhh! Eugh!!
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:57 am

Random:::
Today at school, this douchebag kid was hanging upside down on the chin-up bars in the gym. The stupid ass fell off head first and got a mild concussion. :lol: He had a bump on his head almost the size of a ping-pong ball! :o
What a dumb ass! :roll: I told him he shouldn't hang upside down, but does anyone ever listen to me? No! Of course not! They just assume Im wrong, and then they end up with f*cking brain damage! I mean I do feel bad for the poor kid, but why the hell would you hang by your feet on a chin-up bar? It's kind of common sense!
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]

Return to “Hot Topics”