The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CrippleFightMmKayy

Postby CrippleFightMmKayy » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:08 am

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:My science teachers name is Mrs. Killkenny. No lie. :shock:

woah dude are you serious? because that's just weird, but still funny.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:32 am

There's a place in Ireland call Kilkenny.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:15 pm

puderdocka wrote:sorry for break you discussion,but i find a thing:
http://www.godhatesfags.com

That page is disgusting. For the 406730470th time, I'm sick of pompous Bible-beaters telling people how they should live their lives. How the HELL do they know that God hates homosexuals? :stanpuke:
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:24 pm

have you read the rest?

Thanks for september 11th,cause so many americans died,and in whole america only that sect in kansas should live.they also thanks for the big wave in asia cause so much swedes died.

They're brainwashed.
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Sausage roll

Postby Sausage roll » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:32 pm

English police recently spent £10,000 of taxpayers money to incriminate a girl. A police helicopter was commandeered to follow a police car along the route the girl took.

Her crime - driving whilst eating an apple. She was ordered to pay a £60 fine and £100 court costs.
I feel.....unusual, I must go outside...
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:27 pm

I just made 100 dollars now I have 385 dollars.
Yes.
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:30 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:What happened to the Scriptorium?!?!?!?!

http://www.spsciptorium.com/

Is it just my computer that's retarded? Does it not work for anyone else?

Nah, it's down. :(
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:59 pm

Is it gone for good or just down? :( Pleeeeease don't tell me it's gone :shock:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:19 pm

My friend Mike has a cousin who has a rat tail, I don't know his name but ever since I met him I gave him the name the Kid With The Rat Tail, everybody in his family hates him, speaking of Families the greatest family is the Corleone Family, it had Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, some guy named Fredo, that name reminds me of spagetti, which reminds me of westerns, then that brings me to Clint Eastwood who had no name and was dubbed like they did in all those Godzilla movies, ooh no its godzilla. Have you seen I love the 90s I love that show, same with the 70s, 80s and 80s again, and there was The Wall by Pink Floyd that is very symbolic, so watch it when your high, or on mushrooms it'll be fun and scary, speaking of pyschedelic movies yeah people I know I spelt pyschedelic wrong so eat me, have you guys ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with the bats, and the lizards, and Tobey Mcguire who was in spiderman, spiderman is the worst super hero out there in my opinion but back to the topic of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it was done by a monty python guy they are very funny them brits aren't they, if you don't agree with me you can burn in hell, which is very hot so is the desert or did I just spell dessert, who cares anyway. I like mint chocolate chip ice cream, remember twisted metal and It had that crazy clown, I liked three a lot, so my friend dislocated his shoulder a couple of weeks ago, one of my ex friends is a pedophile, no joke their, everybody calls him as pedophile that's his nick name but I'm the only one who knows about it. I watched the beginning of Denis Leary lock n load, hey that denis leary is a fun guy, speaking of fun guys there is an ameoba party and some cell asks another cell if he likes to party and the other cell replied sure I'm a fun guy, that's a dumb science joke that all them teachers use, it's horrible don't they get it yet, fungui, speaking of yeah Yeah is a good song, but it's great on the account of the fact that Lil John is in that song he's funny, speaking of funny so is Robin Williams and Frank Caliendo who does an impersonation of Robin Williams, going oh my god what an incredibly wonderful place then some guy says it's your bathroom mr. williams afterhe's been their about millions of times, speaking of impersonations I got a go, that doesn't have anything to do with impersonations, niether does war which I support, along with Bush and that other bush, and the other other Bush which is a band wait never mind I don't like that band.
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:03 am

ILuvKennyMcCormick23 wrote:Is it gone for good or just down? :( Pleeeeease don't tell me it's gone :shock:

I know! Come back, SPS! :shock:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:34 am

I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread. Even though it is random, and no matter what you say here it isn't considered spam, I have nothing to contribute to the randomness at the moment.

Good job with the randomness you guys. BSR's post was especially the randomnest of them all. Bravo.

I still have nothing to say. I feel like whatever I would say would sound corny and cheesy and lame.

Sweet. A full post about how I can't contribute to the thread. :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:00 am

Top post from BSR !
im almost ready to go to college all i ve got to do is brush my teeth .
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:11 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:My friend Mike has a cousin who has a rat tail, I don't know his name but ever since I met him I gave him the name the Kid With The Rat Tail, everybody in his family hates him, speaking of Families the greatest family is the Corleone Family, it had Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, some guy named Fredo, that name reminds me of spagetti, which reminds me of westerns, then that brings me to Clint Eastwood who had no name and was dubbed like they did in all those Godzilla movies, ooh no its godzilla. Have you seen I love the 90s I love that show, same with the 70s, 80s and 80s again, and there was The Wall by Pink Floyd that is very symbolic, so watch it when your high, or on mushrooms it'll be fun and scary, speaking of pyschedelic movies yeah people I know I spelt pyschedelic wrong so eat me, have you guys ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with the bats, and the lizards, and Tobey Mcguire who was in spiderman, spiderman is the worst super hero out there in my opinion but back to the topic of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it was done by a monty python guy they are very funny them brits aren't they, if you don't agree with me you can burn in hell, which is very hot so is the desert or did I just spell dessert, who cares anyway. I like mint chocolate chip ice cream, remember twisted metal and It had that crazy clown, I liked three a lot, so my friend dislocated his shoulder a couple of weeks ago, one of my ex friends is a pedophile, no joke their, everybody calls him as pedophile that's his nick name but I'm the only one who knows about it. I watched the beginning of Denis Leary lock n load, hey that denis leary is a fun guy, speaking of fun guys there is an ameoba party and some cell asks another cell if he likes to party and the other cell replied sure I'm a fun guy, that's a dumb science joke that all them teachers use, it's horrible don't they get it yet, fungui, speaking of yeah Yeah is a good song, but it's great on the account of the fact that Lil John is in that song he's funny, speaking of funny so is Robin Williams and Frank Caliendo who does an impersonation of Robin Williams, going oh my god what an incredibly wonderful place then some guy says it's your bathroom mr. williams afterhe's been their about millions of times, speaking of impersonations I got a go, that doesn't have anything to do with impersonations, niether does war which I support, along with Bush and that other bush, and the other other Bush which is a band wait never mind I don't like that band.
TFF and BUMP!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:02 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread. Even though it is random, and no matter what you say here it isn't considered spam, I have nothing to contribute to the randomness at the moment.

Good job with the randomness you guys. BSR's post was especially the randomnest of them all. Bravo.

I still have nothing to say. I feel like whatever I would say would sound corny and cheesy and lame.

Sweet. A full post about how I can't contribute to the thread. :D

Thanks every once in awhile I do that type of thing in this thread, and I think one time in the love thread, that's actually pretty short compared to my Long Random posts.
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:43 pm

i filed my taxes yesterday
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire

Return to “Hot Topics”