The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:29 pm

WE went to our old chinese place and MRS found a big piece of wire with a hook on it in her chicken! Female manager said "sorry. cook used metal to clean wok. I tell him to be more careful. Sorry. I throw out chicken make fresh."
MRS was like "WTF? I'll pay for his food." Paid and left! Fudge em. WE ain't ever going back now AND the health dept. will be getting a call!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:31 pm

I will be having some chinese food soon.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:05 am

yummy, I love Chinese food. Sorry to hear what happend Towelies, did you get your money back?
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:00 pm

My chinese food was excelent, they know us so well, (my voice.) That one time I asked them If I could have 2, the manager stopped me and finished my order. He said 2 orders of chicken wings one with no flour or bread crumbs, pint of wanton soup, large order of spare ribs, and a pint of wanton soup. Then he asked me if he left anything out, to which I replied no. Then he said he's going to put it under Robby.
True story they know us that well.
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:10 pm

I haven't eat chinese food since i ended 6th grade(june 15th 2004).

people never eat any special food here...just meatballs and pasta.
Why aren't chinese food popular here? :(
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Chinese food is awesome I would prob have it more, but I'm sorta on a diet
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:11 pm

The past couple of posts on this thread have been about chinese food. :lol:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:04 pm

I went to a Chinese Buffet in Ontario two summers ago. When I was there I wished I had fasted in order to be able to eat all that food. That's what I hate about Buffets.

We order Chinese food every now and then. I prefer Vietnamese food. My brother isn't real big on exotic, cultrual foods, he would much rather eat his spaghetti with nothing on it and be much happier. :roll:

Mrs, I wouldn't just give up going to that Chinese Restaurant completely. Give it one more chance, and if something like that happens again THEN you can pick something else. :) Did you demand a refund? Did you get a refund?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:10 am

OK, ALL ABOUT CHINESE BUFFET:
Last time WE went was in October(thinkso) and there was a dying fly, flying around the macncheese. It lands in it, waitress grabs it with tongs and throws it on floor saying "gone now. ok you eat." As if that wasn't enough to make us want to leave, as we sat down with food(notmacncheese), a mouse runs from under one table to next! We tell manager, he says "ok", runs into kitchen, comes back with peanut butter scented sticky paper, tosses it under table and puts a DO NOT SIT sign on table. DISGUSTING!
Months before that even, MRS found a metal piece of the fryer in an egg roll. WE gave them plenty of time to get their sh*t together, got in and they were packed for lunch and all the food was fresh, silverware clean(meanswedidnthaveto"spitpolish") and the Oolong tea was just right. But now, come on, a two inch metal wire with a hook on it? Fudge 'em, period!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:56 am

Sorry to hear that Towelies, sounds like you have pretty bad luck when it comes to Chinese food.

Sometimes, the China buffet in my area is great, sometimes, the food sucks.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:53 pm

My Chinese food place that I go to is great, but they do have a problem with their fortune cookies. I ordered chinese food with a friend, he opened his fortune cookie and it said. "You are the guiding star to his existence."
That's no lie, I taped it or glued it some where I'll take a picture If you'd like to see it.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:17 pm

i love chinese food , but unfortunetly none for me today , im waiting for the roast dinner to cook hopefully it wont be long coz im starving .

im going to London for the day tomorrow ..yippeee .
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:20 pm

This should be called the chinese food thread. :lol:
This thread is no longer random it's about chinese food.
Wanton's are great.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:25 pm

The_Towelie_Connection wrote:OK, ALL ABOUT CHINESE BUFFET:
Last time WE went was in October(thinkso) and there was a dying fly, flying around the macncheese. It lands in it, waitress grabs it with tongs and throws it on floor saying "gone now. ok you eat." As if that wasn't enough to make us want to leave, as we sat down with food(notmacncheese), a mouse runs from under one table to next! We tell manager, he says "ok", runs into kitchen, comes back with peanut butter scented sticky paper, tosses it under table and puts a DO NOT SIT sign on table. DISGUSTING!
Months before that even, MRS found a metal piece of the fryer in an egg roll. WE gave them plenty of time to get their sh*t together, got in and they were packed for lunch and all the food was fresh, silverware clean(meanswedidnthaveto"spitpolish") and the Oolong tea was just right. But now, come on, a two inch metal wire with a hook on it? Fudge 'em, period!

:stanpuke:

Anyway, I prefer Boston Pizza over anything else. That and rink food. :D Goddamn I love that rink food.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:27 pm

I'm not going to buffet's anymore. have to lose alot of weight! starting to look like Cartman! ahh, that's a scary thought
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Hot Topics”