The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:24 pm

[url:39e95]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/222458[/url:39e95]
All your base are belong to us meets queen.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:38 pm

The Random Thread rocks. Youi can say whatever you want and it won't be spam, since it's the Random Thread. 8)
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Stan Marsh05

Postby Stan Marsh05 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:33 am

Ya, and its totally random too. One minute you may be talking about how much Walmart sucks ass and the next you will be talking about how much pie is delicous.

RANDOM
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:32 am

Friday March 11, 07:16 AM

Stars line up for 10th Red Nose Day

Click to enlarge photo
Britons will be asked to dig deep for the 10th Red Nose Day.

The televised national fundraising extravaganza organised by charity Comic Relief takes place once every two years.

During the last event in 2003, a total of £61 million was raised for charities at home and in Africa.

Since its inception in 1985, Comic Relief has raised over £337 million for 6,000 charity projects.

In Africa, money raised from the event goes to HIV and Aids sufferers and those affected by conflict.

Young people in crisis, older people, vulnerable refugees, people suffering from mental health problems and families fleeing domestic violence are helped in the UK.

As well as hundreds of fundraising events taking place across the country, BBC1 will broadcast special shows to mark the day from 7pm.

Viewing highlights include Sir Elton John and singer Robbie Williams making a cameo appearance in a special edition of Little Britain.

Viewers will be able to vote for Radio One's Edith Bowman, 30, comedian Adrian Edmondson, 48, or and EastEnders' actress Kim Medcalf, 30, to win Fame Academy, which has been raising money for charity.

Rowan Atkinson takes up the role of spoof superhero on the rooftops of London landmarks with pop singer Rachel Stevens, while Hugh Grant joins Stephen Fry in a quiz in the style of University Challenge, hosted by Angus Deayton.

***Hopefully this afternoon i 'll kick myself in the ass and go to college to the fund raising events they' ve got on for Red Nose Day . I'll be right at home with my rednose with this damn f-ing cold i 've got .lol***
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:40 pm

This board is a fire, some times it flames are humongous (I know I spelt that wrong.) other times the flames are small, while it starts off slow it eventually catches on, the fire will eventually become big and warm for a period of time, as the BBS was once at a good time, where there were many memembers who were cool that joined and we didn't have that many problems, eventually the flames start to die, and even more eventually the fire begins to die down, it needs more good wood, the new users here are wet logs for the most part and that only contributes to making the fire die even faster, as the wood starts to break to pieces we have the flaming hot coals, which are still very warm, they are from the beginning of the fire, the logs that started it, then there are the coals that are from the middle of the fire, people who haven't been here as long as the vets, then you have the coals from the climax of the fire, our users that were from around in my opinion from June to late August, now as the fire goes on the coals from the beginning of the fire, start to die down as well, we don't have many members that were here from the begining, the newest coals from the wet logs are now contributing the cooling of the middle coals, and the climax coals. Now if by some miracle old coals re light, many of our users who have been gone for a while came back. Folks the fire is dying, we need good wood not the wet wood. The good coals are disappearing, and they are being replaced by wet coals. The fire has officially died down, the coals are still warm, we need to get rid of the wet logs and get some dry wood, if we don't the fire and coals will die down and there will only be smoke, lots of smoke leaving the now dead fire.

These are the BBS' dark ages.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:38 am

BSR that was a great read .
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:40 am

WE give Frog King a BUMP!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:48 pm

I guess I must be an old coal that fell out of the fire and was put back in a few months later...
Anyway, since this is the random thread and that wasn't so random I have to post something very random now to make up for the lost randomnes in those first lines.
So I'll be all lyck OMG!11!!!1!! I totaly pwned dose n00bz at CS_Italy!1!!!!1!11!! Lyck 41-15 wen teh best playr in T (I was CT of corse) had lyck 22-18 or sumting!1!!1!1!!1! It was teh total pwnage!!11!111!!! LOL ROFLOLOL!11!1!!!
Random enough for ya!? :P
Whatever!
TommyTheCat

Postby TommyTheCat » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:00 pm

Kenny141 wrote:Skateboarding, I'm a skater. Is anyone else? I've been out for almost three months with a sprained ankle, but I have skated a little but nothing big.

Yup, I skate too. I was out this week with a bad back. I couldn't move without being in serious pain so I sort of had to lie there and do nothing. It sucked.
TommyTheCat

Postby TommyTheCat » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:11 pm

Did I mention I like potatoes? Yeah, that's gatta be pretty random.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:18 pm

[color=green:28e60][b:28e60]Labyrinth: A network of winding, interconnected passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; maze.[/b:28e60][/color:28e60]
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:34 am

"You know, mother, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. Your life, however is more like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES! Now return the device, or be destroyed!"

You read it! You can't unread it!
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:37 pm

I was talking in #jopo last night, and it was the best mIRC night I have ever had.

PC and I were sharing our similarities with our home situation. Johnboy was getting pissed at the abusive childhood we both had, and how life in the ghetto is tough.

My parents were fighting a little last night, and I was starving, but couldn't go upstairs out of fear I would be stuck in the middle of it all.

Somehow we reached the subject of suicide. I'm not necessarily comfortable talking about that specific subject, since suicide is a sensitive subject to me.

I asked if we could talk about something else for personal reasons, and John said:

"I'll make you a deal. If you promise not to comit suicide, we'll talk about something else."

I was amazed at how people on the BBS were so concerned about my safety. Like it totally affected them. I pinky promised, and regained faith in the BBS.

The BBS isn't as bad as it seems. It's very unfourtunate that the old people I used to talk to aren't around anymore, and that the n00bs on this board are a major part of the suckage.

Sure the flamewars are bad and the spam is even worse, but that's not the point. Ignore the spam and sh*t and take the time to get to know each other.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Only one more post and my postcount reaches 500! Yeah 8)
Whatever!
cartman!@#

Postby cartman!@# » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:59 pm

[quote="TommyTheCat":06e38][quote="Kenny141":06e38]Skateboarding, I'm a skater. Is anyone else? I've been out for almost three months with a sprained ankle, but I have skated a little but nothing big.[/quote:06e38]
Yup, I skate too. I was out this week with a bad back. I couldn't move without being in serious pain so I sort of had to lie there and do nothing. It sucked.[/quote:06e38]

ya i skate vert and a little street

oh wait random okay

it's cold outside
OMG! PRESS CTRL+W LOL!

Return to “Hot Topics”