The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:09 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:Is this turning into random fact about yourself (in 3'rd person)? :?

That's my fault. It started 2 pages ago. Sorry. :P

http://wheatkings.com/newsitem.aspx?news_id=1415

Hahaha. Can't wait till tonight. :D

Did you know that NSFU got a haircut yesterday? :o (Sorry missy :P )
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:13 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:Is this turning into random fact about yourself (in 3'rd person)? :?

That's my fault. It started 2 pages ago. Sorry. :P

http://wheatkings.com/newsitem.aspx?news_id=1415

Did you know that NSFU got a haircut yesterday? :o (Sorry missy :P )

How much did you have cut off ?? :shock:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:16 pm

A good three inches and some layering. I'll post a picture once I can. Once again, sorry missy.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:18 pm

No_substitute_for_you wrote:http://wheatkings.com/newsitem.aspx?news_id=1415

to..much...english...can't...read..it...uh!

Are you going to a hockey game?
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:54 pm

Yes sure am, puder! :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:58 pm

I am upset with the death of Mitch Hedberg, and I can only pray that the Pope live a bit longer.
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:05 pm

Schantrac wrote:Schan is annoyed at MSN and at this day,, ALREADY

I'm annoyed at MSN too... Fudge them peaple at MSN... Just here in Denmark it was evening so i cant say already...
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:06 pm

I'm upset at these sh*tty two days! :evil:

oh well, when I go to the gym later today I can realease my anger hopefully :twisted:
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:01 am

missycartman wrote:
puderdocka wrote:
The_Towelie_Connection wrote:Dammit, WE need to move!

eeh...why? :|

*hugs* for TTC , why do you need to move ?

[b][color=green]Uh, OK, here goes:
WE went out and cleaned the yard. The neighbors trashed it. We cleaned up the driveway. The neighbors took the trashbag off the fencepost and dumped it all over the driveway, then flung the bag acroos the yard where it's lodged under the pine tree, in front of our door. We started having problems with our cable/internet connection. Cable man came out to find the neighbors in back had disconnected us AND the people upstairs to connect themselves up!(now get this-the cableman was total freaked because us and girl upstairs were getting a cable signal-while NOT being connected!) He disconnected them, rehooked us and girl back up and tried knocking on door to talk to people in back, but no response.(they were too busy joking about "guess we won't be watching TV tonight"-then laughter) MRS asked cableman if he'd like for her to call police and landlord, but he said no, just tell landlord this is their second offense and a third one will result in police being called out to make an arrest! Soooooooooo, we come home tonight to find them hooked back up, just hours after cablman was out and disconnected them, but that our cable/internet connection is fine.(cable did a 'hit' to cable box which reset it so we're good) The neighbors we speak of are a black brother and sister who have their gf/bf's living with them and live in the back apartment. The girl upstairs is the landlord's white-trash niece who has a female roommate and both of their bf's live with them. They're the ones who had a party in the yard, right after we went out and cleaned it. They're the ones who left their trash, beer cans and furniture in the yard. MRS waited untill everyone in the house was asleep @4:30AM and was kind enough to go out and clean up their mess(without any t.y.) only to have it thrown in her face by the black girl and her friends dump all the trash in the driveway!
We told the landlord everything. MRS also told him she ain't cleaning the f*cking yard again and that he can come right out and have a look for himself what we've done and they've done!
Here's the thing tho: He doesn't f*cking care! Noone here does, BUT US! That's why we need to move. We need to move NOW, dammit! NOW! (a little overly dramatic we know) :lol:
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:19 am

i nearly had a stroke on wed - we had a tornado and at first i was sorta stoked because i have never seen one in real life -yeah but then they reported the location of the funnel cloud and i stopped bein so stoked lol it was spotted just east of niacc (the community college)and heading north... my apt. is about 6 blocks west of niacc next to a corn field - which strangely doesnt provide that much protection from storms lol so i was stuck at work pacing back and forth till the storm passed- thankfully the tornado ended up being about a mile farther east than the first field report had said so all my sh*t is still in one piece- yay!
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:34 am

lisa8476 wrote:i nearly had a stroke on wed - we had a tornado and at first i was sorta stoked because i have never seen one in real life -yeah but then they reported the location of the funnel cloud and i stopped bein so stoked lol it was spotted just east of niacc (the community college)and heading north... my apt. is about 6 blocks west of niacc next to a corn field - which strangely doesnt provide that much protection from storms lol so i was stuck at work pacing back and forth till the storm passed- thankfully the tornado ended up being about a mile farther east than the first field report had said so all my sh*t is still in one piece- yay!

wow. glad you were lucky :) be careful next time ;)

well, nothing like that has happened to me yet, went to school during a hurricane (or ts, it might have made hurricane or not not sure) wasn't anything that orgazined was weak
No moar sig lolz.

My soundclick profile.
Zwolf12

Postby Zwolf12 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:56 am

you really have never seen a tornado before?....wow, and to think i grew up with them....what i mean is i grew up in the texas panhandle which is in "tornado alley".
Zwolf12

out there....WAAAAY out there.

Postby Zwolf12 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:59 am

i like tator-tots!!!!!!!!!!!

do you like tator-tots?
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:53 am

Zwolf12 wrote:you really have never seen a tornado before?....wow, and to think i grew up with them....what i mean is i grew up in the texas panhandle which is in "tornado alley".

I haven't seen a tornado,not a hurricane,not being in a tsunami,haven't been in a earthquake either :roll:

Nothing happens here. :wink:

Did you know that puders school are green and grey? :o
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:07 am

Zwolf12 wrote:you really have never seen a tornado before?....wow, and to think i grew up with them....what i mean is i grew up in the texas panhandle which is in "tornado alley".

closest thing I've seen to a tornado (in person) was a funnel cloud not even that close. maybe other times I can't remember, but that's all. that was in Florida too, haven't seen much in ohio so far
No moar sig lolz.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Hot Topics”