The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:30 pm

My random day:

First did I went up around 6:50 and get dressed.Then did I eat bread and chocolate milk and watch bananas in pyjamas :lol: . 7:30 did mom drove me to school cause the bus did go 20 minutes ago.The first lesson had already started when I came 8:05,so I ran to my locker and get the english books and then went to room 106.The enlish lesson was boooooooooring as usual,unregular verbs-Ouch! :x .When the other bitches was on
music lesson-I had to do math in the vice principals office cause I haven't been in school for 3 months so I'm kinda after :roll: .
Then we had to walk outside,it blowed much so...in that case did I change my mind about take the tu-tu skirt today :wink:
After that did we have french with Ms.Chokesondik's clone-Barbro :shock:
Finally lunch!...Fish burgers!Ewww! :x is it legal to have that in school?
Then me,Cicci and Sanna went to the school library,for play cardgames,and in there sat the extremely retarded assh*les Amanda and Julia,and they took Sanna's cards and spread it all over the library and that maked us come late to the chemie.
*sigh*more math for 40 minutes,but they went pretty fast.Then I ran to the bus-station,I had 10 minutes to run around a kilometer :o .And the bus came at the same time as me-what a timeing :)
Then I sat on the bus in 30 minutes(5 minutes destoyed by the stupid elementary students :evil: )

What a boring comformist school I am on! :roll:
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:41 pm

puderdocka wrote:bananas in pyjamas :lol: .

I love that show! :o

NSFU's day:

NSFU's dad awoke her at 7:30. It was unexpected, since she could still sleep for 15 more minutes and still be able to make it to school. So she slept for 15 mor minutes.

Then her very cute, yet very bitchy and whiny cat came into her room and meowed and meowed and meowed and meowed. Loudly. In NSFU's ear. Then her kitty jumped up ontop of her TV and looked out the window. NSFU shooed her away and got up.

At about 7:46, NSFU went into the kitchen to get Alpha Bits for breakfast. They were yummy.

She got dressed, left for school, blah blah blah.

She got to school and did nothing interesting. Really.

She came home after school and ate cake and pudding and a cheese sandwhich. Then NSFU starting making ILKM's present. :D

While she was doing that, she decided to call Mrs._Eff, since NSFU hasn't talked to Eff in about a week and a half. Unfourtunately, Eff sucks so much that she had someone on the other line and couldn't call NSFU back until tomorrow. :(

Yeah, that's basically it.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:18 am

Thanks Missy!
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Happy Birthday Schantrac and me!! :D

Kenny cake...yummi! :mrgreen:

Birthday party this weekend at msn,you're aaaall invited!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

tweekslady

Postby tweekslady » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:10 pm

Happy birthday Schantrac and puder!!! :D *sings b-day song for them* Get lots of great presents!!! :D
HumungaTurtle

Postby HumungaTurtle » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:36 pm

this is the most random story in the world...... ever ! once there was a wubbabird and he had a large hat but it was uncomfortable so he gave it to his friend beethoven who had a large pastry floating around his head , the wubbabird said to beethoven '' why is a pastry floating around your head '' , beethoven replied '' because i ate a duck and its grandad cried and he put a curse on me forever to have a large pastry floating around my head !
the wubbabird was very angry and pulled out a box of turtle food and threw it at the ducks grandad who immeiatey had internal conbustion and a elephant swept up the ashes and gave them to a clingon who got on a boat and rode to sydney where he met a talking computer mouse called harvey . harvey pulled out a hotgun and killed the clingon and laughed until he coughed up his guts ...... the wubbabird died three days later from aids . that really is the most random thing ever !!!!!!!! lol :?
''Say Hello To My Little Friend''

HumungaTurtle

Postby HumungaTurtle » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:44 pm

if u r wandering wot the f*** a wubbabird is, then its a very round creature with large wings and has completely flat eyes ( like a chines person , sorry ) and a beak and huge chicken legs and a red stomach and makes a noise like a dying giraffe ;) lol
''Say Hello To My Little Friend''

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:22 pm

Heh, I have braces now.

It wasn't as bad as I assumed it would be. Actually, I didn't assume anything in the first place.

I'm one of those kids that can take emmense amounts of pain. I can stand a lot, and not hurt.

There were 2 people in the room with me. They were all getting braces as well. There was a girl in about grade 10 ish, and she had red puffy eyes like she was crying. There was another guy that I didn't really get to see, and he looked as if it was the worst part of his life.

And then there's me - saying that the bands felt sweet against my gums. My friends told me they pinch your gums and sometimes makes them bleed, but they felt great!

The worst part was when he shoved that massive plastic thing in my mouth without telling me he was doing so. It didn't hurt, but my eyes were a little watery.

So yeah - my experience is not going to suck. :D I'm very positive. 8)
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
all_good_names_are_taken

Postby all_good_names_are_taken » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:15 pm

Heh, I had braces for a year or two... It kinda sucked. Especially when one of the metal things cut into my tounge.
---
*EDIT* 'cause I didn't want to double post n' I'm just gonna tell ya about this before I go to bed.
I had this really crazy dream last night.
I dreamt I was in some weird basement of a huge skyscraper (where the whole population of earth was living) and I was being chased by a giant robot Arnold Schwarzenegger thing. So I jumped down into some sort of bombshelter and some speaker system announced that Arnold was attacking the skyscraper with his alien army. Just to make it even weirder the bombshelter had caved in so I was in the entrance (or something like that) and I was all like: "Damn! Hope they don't use the gas!" and then the speaker system was all like "... and they're using the gas!". So I was all like: "sh*t!" and then I woke up and thought what a sweet movie idea it was!
Whatever!
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:34 pm

Here's a bunch of quotes that I always remember. They are funny.
What hump?
I'll have what she's having.
We're not worthy. We're not worthy.
These go to eleven.
You talkin’ to me?
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate
his liver with some fava beans and a nice
chianti.
Here's Johnny!
Hoo-ah!
Say “hello” to my little friend!
They call it a "Royale with Cheese."
Bring out the Gimp.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You
killed my father. Prepare to die!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on
the face of the earth.
The last miracle I did was the 1969 Mets.
Before that, I think you have to go back to
the Red Sea.
Over? Did you say “over?” Nothing is over
until we decide it is! Was it over when the
Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!
Toga! Toga!
Wax-on, wax-off.
I was born a poor black child.
You're gonna need a bigger boat.
It's good to be the king!
Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?
Keep your friends close, but your enemies
closer.
I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my
heart. You broke my heart.
It's a Sicilian message. It means Luca
Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't
refuse.
My mama always said, “Life is like a box of
chocolates. You never know what you're
gonna get.
First rule of Fight Club is -- you do not
talk about Fight Club.
If you build it, he will come.
You can't handle the truth!
Hey, Bud, let’s party!
Mein Führer! I can walk!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is
the War Room!
Forget about it.
You've got to ask yourself one question:
“Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?
I bet you can squeal like a pig.
Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former
greenskeeper, now, about to become the
Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...
It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's
in the hole!
Excuse me while I whip this out.
Excellent!
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
One million dollars!
Yeah, baby!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
All-righty then!
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:25 am

Kyle's cousin Kyle is tff! Just tff.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:51 am

The_Towelie_Connection wrote:Kyle's cousin Kyle is tff! Just tff.

tff? Not to sound like a dumbass but what does tff mean?

[center]( :lol: this is my 700th post :lol: )[/center]
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:35 am

A 30+ year old coupple know what a short like tff means but not the teens?

Something's wrong... :?

P.S I don't know it either :P

No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:36 am

Jesus, I've been cheering for a WHL team the whole time during the playoffs, but this team isn't even in my province. :P

Goddamnit Brandon!! You were KILLED by the Calgary Hitmen tonight! 10-1!!! Mr. Plante was pulled in the first period for letting in 6 goals. Hee hee. Mike Nichol was a great goaltender tonight anyway. :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:39 am

WE're not at liberty to say.....keep asking around and surely some idiot will tell you what TFF means!

Return to “Hot Topics”