The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:45 pm

we had to do summer reading I just wrote a bunch of random stuff in the notebook we were suppossed to keep. the first sentence in it was f*ck this book.
Setting the standard since 1852
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:49 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:we had to do summer reading I just wrote a bunch of random stuff in the notebook we were suppossed to keep. the first sentence in it was f*ck this book.

I have to do a bunch of comentaries on some stupid books too,but I'll just take them all of the internet or from other ppl.and at math I'll find a stupid idiot who acually did it and take it from him :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:12 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote: I have 50 Algebra 2 problems to do during lunch tomorrow

Yup, that's when I do my math and to think they call it homework, ha.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:44 am

On the day I went away
Goodbye
Was all I had to say
Now I
I want to come again and stay
Oh my
Smile, and that will mean I may
'Cause I've seen blue skies
Through the tears in my eyes
And I realize I'm going home
I'm going home
Everywhere, it's been the same
Feeling
Like I'm outside in the rain
Wheeling
Free to try and find a game
Dealing
Cards for sorrow
Cards for pain
'Cause I've seen blue skies
Through the tears in my eyes
And I realize I'm going home
I'm going home
I'm going home
I'm going home
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:52 am

kaileykorn wrote:I really like the nice threads in this board, such as the "compliments" thread. We need more positive things on this board, you know? And how fun is it to read something nice/positive about yourself? :D

I was playing volleyball today at my band picnic, and some of the guys were yelling and making fun of other members on their team. And they weren't even kidding. Like, some kid, Billy, would make a tiny mistake, and they'd just make fun of him mercilessly. Who needs it? It wasn't like we were playing for a freaking compitition; we were just playing for fun. And we weren't even keeping score!

As for me, I hate negativity. I'm all about smiles, being pleasant, and giving people a chance. I do this, because I'd want the same treatment in return.

And KVC, go to your freaking dentist! :lol: (This might be in the wrong "random" thread, but I'm sure she'll read this anyway.)

let me guess you are a libra

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:14 am

Homework over the summer? That's a f*cking load. Another reason I'm glad I'm not in school anymore: no dreading it starting again.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:37 am

This is probably a mutual feeling but I don't like school.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
SugarDaddyStan

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:29 am

really? Me either...

atleast it's Friday. My school's football game is tonight- opening the season. I'm going...
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:35 pm

punkrocka27 wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:I really like the nice threads in this board, such as the "compliments" thread. We need more positive things on this board, you know? And how fun is it to read something nice/positive about yourself? :D

I was playing volleyball today at my band picnic, and some of the guys were yelling and making fun of other members on their team. And they weren't even kidding. Like, some kid, Billy, would make a tiny mistake, and they'd just make fun of him mercilessly. Who needs it? It wasn't like we were playing for a freaking compitition; we were just playing for fun. And we weren't even keeping score!

As for me, I hate negativity. I'm all about smiles, being pleasant, and giving people a chance. I do this, because I'd want the same treatment in return.

And KVC, go to your freaking dentist! :lol: (This might be in the wrong "random" thread, but I'm sure she'll read this anyway.)

let me guess you are a libra

Actually, I'm Cancer.

EDIT: Our first football game's tonight too. I'm so excited. We're so going to win!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:03 pm

^^ Good Luck :)

:( i saw a guy in town have an epileptic fit he bashed his head on a bench and he was bleeding heavily , alot of people helped him and they called an ambulance ... i hope he'll be ok .
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:45 pm

Seizures are the new "in" thing to do at my school. At least thirty people had a seizure last year.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:02 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Seizures are the new "in" thing to do at my school. At least thirty people had a seizure last year.

That would be like my entire school if that happened here.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:31 pm

SugarDaddyStan wrote:My school's football game is tonight- opening the season. I'm going...

for some reason our school had 2 football games before school started :?
Setting the standard since 1852
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:57 pm

kaileykorn wrote:EDIT: Our first football game's tonight too. I'm so excited. We're so going to win![/color]

Same except I think it just got cancelled(its been storming here.). I was supposed to help work the away concessions. O well we would've lost anyway.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:13 pm

Like most places around with sports teams, our games get called on the first sign of lightning, no matter what sport it is. :)
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”