The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:21 am

monkey333 wrote:
kyle_vs_cartman wrote:wooooooooooo!!!!!!this is my 666th post!!!scaryyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you've only been here since June which makes it even scarier......

True. This goes out to anyone that's in this situation it don't matter if your friend, foe, aquaintance or what not. Stop posting so damn much people. That's some of the reasons why people leave or don't come on the board that much.
AGNAT said......(Listen people I'm quotarded, I only know how to do one quote.
Wow... I had forgotten how sad this place is.
I remember when I used to enjoy coming here every day.
Now it's just filled with people who make 20 posts in a few days then leave and never come back.
But there still are some kewl people left here, I don't need to tell you who you are. I think you know.

I remember those days too AGNAT, and trust me people I enjoy the BBS right now still but I'm getting annoyed. It's hard to keep up people. Listen go by a simple rule don't go down in the BBS history books (yes we at the BBS have a history book, there's five editions we're working on a sixth.) as a post whore. I don't ever want to be the number one poster at the BBS, and by number one poster I don't want the highest post count ever. Follow some rules while not rules you have TOO follow just try set rules for yourself.
THERE IS NO NEED TO HAVE A TWO WORD POST EVER. (Depending on the topic, if it's the describe the person above with one word I understand.)
NO Three word posts either.
Try as best as you can not to post in one page of a topic more than 2 times. (You can set your own goal there, there's no need to have 5 of the fifteen posts per page every page.)
Figure out some rules to the way you post.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:08 am

I don't think the BBS is as busy as it was last year , with names i won't say spamming up the BBS daily . Its alot more relaxed here at the moment and most people seem to get along . 8)
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:42 pm

It's been a full year since I joined SPS! (This event actually happened a couple days ago.) And YES, I and FULLY aware that my joined date says Sept. 5th. Everyone's joined date (those who joined prior to Dec. 14th) is a little messed. Mine just happens to be a lot messed.

:D I wub South Park Studios. /random
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:57 am

Congrats on your one year anniversary here!
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:33 am

missycartman wrote:Its alot more relaxed here at the moment and most people seem to get along . 8)

That is true. :D

I just finished putting together all my new school supplies. I guess I'm ready for day two... :?

Oh, and I've got a question for all people in England/UK: Do you use the metric or the English system? I know I must sound so moronic asking this, but I bought the British Harry Potter edition and instead of using centimeters and stuff, JK Rowling used feet and inches! I was surprised. I thought you lot used the metric system, but I could be wrong.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:22 am

They use metric. I'm pretty sure that the US is the last holdout for the old system. But hell, the British drive on the wrong side of the road, so who cares what they think!? :lol:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:35 am

I saw the funniest commercial ever. It just started out with the weirdest saying.
"Good news for men with VD."
I laughed my ass off so hard when I saw it. The commercial was for some pill that I can't pronounce or type and had about 50 side effects.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:37 am

50?????????? :lol: damn,and that thing is really on the market :lol: damn!! :lol:

I have to do my math homework but.......I think I was very inteligent as always and threw away my math manual :?
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:06 am

I hate my new class. But luckily this is my last year at that goddamn school.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:41 pm

I just took a hot bath....ahhhhhh.......feels so good to be clean :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:43 pm

I didnt start school yet yay!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:36 pm

raisins_girl wrote:I didnt start school yet yay!

me neither,I start on 12!!damn,the summer sure went fast :cry: :cry:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:58 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:
raisins_girl wrote:I didnt start school yet yay!

me neither,I start on 12!!damn,the summer sure went fast :cry: :cry:

Yeah, it did. Anyways, I start on the 7th :evil: :x :cry: :( (sigh)...
I *Heart* You.
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:59 pm

i can't wait for the transporter 2

it does look cool,except for the part when the two cars come at him and he jumps in the air and they crash into each other :roll: :? what the f*ck

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:01 pm

There are a few movies that I am looking forward too, and shall see in good time.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."

Return to “Hot Topics”