The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:02 am

Grizim wrote:i think it's a good idea but bsr i think you should be in the stoners/drunks category other than the jokers category because believe me you may be funny quite possibly the funniest poster here (next to max) but you're sort of humor is what i like to call "quiet humor", it's very hard to explain. like you're real funny but your comedy comes naturally, not out of cracking jokes like aym and killa. trust me if AOB fits in the stoners/drunks category you should definetely be in it. you're more of a stoner than ttc they never act high (not that i'm trying to insult ttc but i'm just saying). anyway good idea though i like it. we COULD do this online you know.

Nah it's my second, you people think of me two how you say stoned. I'm not that stoned. Just because my friend is growing and drying weed doesn't mean I'm an everyday stoner. I'm slowing the sh*t down, things were getting out of hand, a rat found out good thing he was hated by everyone and everyone knows he's a liar. I don't smoke as much as I used to. And the dreaded Febuary is coming soon. I take breaks from pot. I'm just a pot head, not a stoner there's many distinct differences between the two.

EDIT!
Ay yi yi!
I Don't want to make a new post.
Why should it be based on post count?
Look at SM109'S posts.
I assume pwnage is good.
I like it the way it was, it should be proflilin.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NUMBER ONE CARD IN IT.
I don't mind changing the number and what profile they're assigned to except the number 7 and you know the Royal Poker cards. And the number 2 cards. Also a few others. But yeah whatever.
One day I'll enlighten you the difference between a pot head and a stoner.
Oh by the way I'm watching a sh*tty scifi movie.
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
deamonicmind

Postby deamonicmind » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:08 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:It is my opinion that it would be a very cool idea if there was some sort of Deck of BBS cards. Every card has a different BBS Personality.
The Ace Of Spades: Jolon.
The Ace Of Diamonds: Nall
The Ace Of Hearts: Breayle
The Ace Of Clubs: Big Will
The King of Clubs: NSFU
The King Of Hearts: Coffee
The King Of Spades: Coop
The King Of Diamonds: The Mac
All the Queens could be BBS legends such as: Moonkay, Sheik, C&C, and Kathy(thecarmelite.)
All Jacks could be the BBS Jokers such as: Aym, Killa, Mewster, BSR.-(Even if jacks was a low card it'd still be the BBS jokers it makes the most sense.)
All Ten cards could be the kinder BBS posters such as: M00n, SDS, Misty, and missy.
All Number 9 cards could be the posters with the top 26 post counts that already don't have a card such as: KSWF,Tweek Sensation, Kenny B Demented, Grizim(all of his accounts added up equal up to there and one of them gothdork is 26.)
Number 8 cards could be the people that should be mentioned but don't fit any of the other categories (number 8 cards were my last idea) such as: AGNAT, monkey, lisa, and Shane.
All the number 7 cards are the stoner and or drunk posters and you know why they're the 7 cards. Okay for example: TTC, (off course.) OLE, MAX, and AOB.
All number 6 cards are the really pathetic BBS posters such as: Kylelover, smileydanny, Metal666, and rinygrin.
All Number Five Cards could be the slightly disturbed and or gothic (or slight gothic) posters, but that's what you gotta love about some of them...not all such as: Jub Jub (Loofa), Mrs. Eff, Schantrac, and sigh KB(Even though she is one I like.)
All Number 4 cards could be the most well known crappy Army associated BBS posters such as: Kuza, Krono, Indi, Princess Chaos.
Number 3 cards are the BBS posters that got stuck in a internet BBS love Affair such as: SM109, POTK, JAMEZ, Suzukichic.
All the number 2 cards are the biggest Spammers for example UCONN, LJ, Angel, and some other spammer.

It don't have to be that way completely, but I think it's a good idea. Anybody else share my opinion on my idea?

EDITION: The Joker cards never matter
But if you want them
Bob Comedy
Daimun

bsr i know your probably just joking but what about the 1 and 2 cards
THE GREAT CORNHOLIO wrote:I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!! FOR WHERE I COME FORM WE HAVE NO BUNGHOLES.so give me tp buttmunch.
surfs up dudes
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:11 am

I have glitter all over my face and it won't come off...

Btw BSR, your Idea is pwn4g3, maybe it should go in post count or importance order instead of profiling users.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
cure.maniac

Postby cure.maniac » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:13 am

Out of my own curiosity, BSR, what exactly is the distinct differences between a stoner and a pothead? I always thought that the 2 terms were interchangeable.
"Whaever, whaever, I do wha I wan!"

"I'm a little piggy, heres my snout, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink, oink."

"screw you guys, I'm going home."
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:13 pm

My dog chewed through the power cord for my speakers, so now I can't listen to any music. Apparently I have to go to the manufacturer to get a replacement, which is just one big pain in the ass.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:26 pm

coffeeguy9 wrote:I have glitter all over my face and it won't come off...

Glitter?

I like your idea BSR. It's a pretty amusing idea actually. You should add the two joker cards into the mix too though.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:44 pm

I too think BSR's idea is a cool one.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:00 pm

Ahem. I bring onto all those who look at the random thread (The picture order is how I did them I've been working on them since I started this post):
Jack of Spades.
And The Ace Of Hearts.
The Ace Of Spades.
And to finish it all off the Ace Of Clubs

Well What do you think?
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:37 pm

I'm speechless.......
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:44 pm

It's Winnie the Pooh's first Halloween.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:20 pm

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:38 pm

Grizim wrote: you're more of a stoner than ttc they never act high (not that i'm trying to insult ttc but i'm just saying).

:? you know just because someones high it doesnt mean they have to ''act high'' ....what ever that means ... :?

lol@BSR ...flippin mental 8)
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:02 pm

acting high let me use an example......ME. i just act all airy and weary and i never look at people while i'm talking to them, and my voice is all low like i just smoked 50 gallons of lsd.

on system of a down's album mezmorize, i think they should put on the cover "side effects may include headache" because that cd sure gave me a headache today and i also feel sick from it.
As enjoyable as abuse.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:09 pm

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... start=7200
I assh*le I know.
Grim you don't smoke LSD. You eat it.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:41 pm

It doesn't get more random than the random thread.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.

Return to “Hot Topics”