The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

idontcare278

Postby idontcare278 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:53 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:No I just put some random mother f*cker in my place off course it is.

well then thats one cool motherf*cker. thats a kick ass idea you got their BSR.
Dear Penis, I don't think I like you anymore, You used to watch me shave, Now all you do is stare at the floor.
Cartmans Bitch

Postby Cartmans Bitch » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:02 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:ME FIRST :wink:

Did anyone notice they've changed Towelie to Professor Chaos to advestise the season 6 DVD right above the poll on the side of the page?

Yay for Towelie! Where'd he go? Oh well, Prof Chaos is cool to!

Yeah, I only noticed that today. Professor Chaos is cool!! :chaos:
SOUTH PARK RUUULES!!! Lol YEAH BABY!!!

Image Vice President of the Cartman Army!!!
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:50 pm

that's because butters is a man magnet.
As enjoyable as abuse.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:30 am

I assure you tonight's game show will go off without a hitch. :wink:
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:05 am

Yaay no homework tonight!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:30 am

Dude all I know is that I'm gonna get soooooooooooooooo f*cked up tomorrow at 12:15 am it's not even f*cking funny. It's gonna happen soon. Gonna make my coke can pipe cause my friend has my pipe so oh well, a lil toke toke on the tin tin never killed nobody. Man I already got blazed today, I didn't even crash such a good high, I didn't come down hard. f*cking good sh*t man, gonna smoke some more solo, gonna do it soon can't f*cking wait.
Why 12:15?
Cause I know my parents will be dead asleep and I want to get blazed before Conan.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:14 pm

hehehe just something for the bush haters i made it it only took me 5 seconds
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:38 pm

Bush is a sh*tty president *my opinion*
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:45 pm

I'm rip on everybody I see on here.
EDIT: THANKS RG I HAD TO EDIT THIS f*cking POST BECAUSE YOU HAD TO f*cking POST WHILE I WAS WRITING IT YOU LITTLE POST WHORE.
JDHDwo04 your picture is more stupid than Forrest Gump, and he's stupid is as stupid gets. I'm really annoyed at how majority of 11 year olds like you hate bush for now reason, and what was that picture a picture of you a few weeks ago.
BSR stop talking about how high you were man, yeah I know you got mad f*cked up this morning at 12:15 but seriousely shut the f*ck up dude.
RG f*ck you I have homework tonight!
C4C I bet you lost that football game by a f*cking lot cause just like you your football team sucks.
Grizim is right Butters is a man magnet he should know he whacks off to Butters, he told me!
CB just like you Professor Chaos is not cool, and you are Ninja Milkman. Not only that your a pathetic poster!
idc278 You's a dumb gullible mother f*cker, who had an ugly chick poster obsessed with you, and the idea you think is kick ass sucks harder than Paris Hilton in a guys locker room filled with 100 men.
missy is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of beastiality her goal is to f*ck a duck billed platypuss before she dies.
MHDX27 you suck stop posting here now! OMFG UR SIG IZ LYKE S0 BIIIIIIG MAKE IT SMALER like your penis.
Killa yous Killanal9 the greek god of Anal sex.
INBTF is f*cking broke he'd suck mad dick for 'bout tree fiddy, and has the time to notice that Professor Chaos is who they use to advertise season 6 DVD.
Grizim your vurgena is wartier than a baboon's red ass.
BSR STOP WITH THE f*cking LIES! What do your think your cool with your f*cking sarcastic assh*le humor back da f*ck off nigga. Your as funny as Cortney Love. Oh and go right ahead and make a big f*cking deal that I spelt her first name wrong you stupid grammar Nazi.
idc278 you deserved a low IQ answer from BSR for such a stupid question.
BSR again WTF? How many f*cking times am I gonna have to tell your ass off? Your going nowhere in life I see a promotion in the future, you'll be promoted to 40 year old living in the basement of his parents house.
BIG WILL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:46 pm

*holy sh*t dude! :lol:
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:12 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I'm rip on everybody I see on here.
EDIT: THANKS RG I HAD TO EDIT THIS f*cking POST BECAUSE YOU HAD TO f*cking POST WHILE I WAS WRITING IT YOU LITTLE POST WHORE.
JDHDwo04 your picture is more stupid than Forrest Gump, and he's stupid is as stupid gets. I'm really annoyed at how majority of 11 year olds like you hate bush for now reason, and what was that picture a picture of you a few weeks ago.
BSR stop talking about how high you were man, yeah I know you got mad f*cked up this morning at 12:15 but seriousely shut the f*ck up dude.
RG f*ck you I have homework tonight!
C4C I bet you lost that football game by a f*cking lot cause just like you your football team sucks.
Grizim is right Butters is a man magnet he should know he whacks off to Butters, he told me!
CB just like you Professor Chaos is not cool, and you are Ninja Milkman. Not only that your a pathetic poster!
idc278 You's a dumb gullible mother f*cker, who had an ugly chick poster obsessed with you, and the idea you think is kick ass sucks harder than Paris Hilton in a guys locker room filled with 100 men.
missy is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of beastiality her goal is to f*ck a duck billed platypuss before she dies.
MHDX27 you suck stop posting here now! OMFG UR SIG IZ LYKE S0 BIIIIIIG MAKE IT SMALER like your penis.
Killa yous Killanal9 the greek god of Anal sex.
INBTF is f*cking broke he'd suck mad dick for 'bout tree fiddy, and has the time to notice that Professor Chaos is who they use to advertise season 6 DVD.
Grizim your vurgena is wartier than a baboon's red ass.
BSR STOP WITH THE f*cking LIES! What do your think your cool with your f*cking sarcastic assh*le humor back da f*ck off nigga. Your as funny as Cortney Love. Oh and go right ahead and make a big f*cking deal that I spelt her first name wrong you stupid grammar Nazi.
idc278 you deserved a low IQ answer from BSR for such a stupid question.
BSR again WTF? How many f*cking times am I gonna have to tell your ass off? Your going nowhere in life I see a promotion in the future, you'll be promoted to 40 year old living in the basement of his parents house.
BIG WILL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok?but anyway i dont hate bush i just know a lot of people on here dont so i posted it and im not eleven that picture was from about 6 years and why are you being kinda mean latley
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:42 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:C4C I bet you lost that football game by a f*cking lot

I wasn't talking about a football game, I was talking about some random game show in this here Random Thread.

Funny post by the way.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:30 am

bsr man..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
As enjoyable as abuse.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:52 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:INBTF is f*cking broke he'd suck mad dick for 'bout tree fiddy

I'm not broke, I'm just financially challenged :cry: :lol:
Setting the standard since 1852
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:01 am

i didn't take it seriously jawdawg did though because some things on this site are not for young eyes to see. i know this because i was f*cking 12 when i joined.
As enjoyable as abuse.

Return to “Hot Topics”