The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:57 pm

Eric..Cartman wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:^ That's just 'because you're a dick who belittles people in the sickest ways for no reason.... If you hate the Role Play Thread so much, the just don't post there anymore! :x

If you werent retarded you shud know I dont post there anymore you sicko.

Okay, just one more thing:
This bastard has been giving me sh*t about my father being in the hospital, and he's calling me a sicko? Really, Eric..Cartman, just leave me alone plaese... I'd be willing to leave you alone if you could just stop already......
I *Heart* You.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:00 pm

You know what I believe that it's time to put this f*cker in his place. Shut the f*ck up you f*cking noob you are an annoyance to this board and nobody wants to see any of your god damn posts, I hope you die and burn in hell you Scottish piece of horse sh*t, f*cking blow me you petty pussycat, you have nothing better to do than post here and you have never had sex, you never made it to second base, never ate a girl out, never recieved head, and you haven't even kissed someone other than your mother and many many men. God dammit you suck and I can't f*cking wait for your stupid ass gets banned which I can assure you you dirty piece of crap it will happen soon cause no one here or anyone who lives by you likes you or even fuking cares about you you god damn post whore.
This is serious everyone, anyone who has a problem with this schmuck pm nall requesting him to be banned, this sh*t can't continue any longer. This is serious ok!
Suck my cock Eric.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:04 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:
bugzbunnie6 wrote:^ That's just 'because you're a dick who belittles people in the sickest ways for no reason.... If you hate the Role Play Thread so much, the just don't post there anymore! :x

If you werent retarded you shud know I dont post there anymore you sicko.

Okay, just one more thing:
This bastard has been giving me sh*t about my father being in the hospital, and he's calling me a sicko? Really, Eric..Cartman, just leave me alone plaese... I'd be willing to leave you alone if you could just stop already......

Erm... If you read properly you started it :?.

and BSR shut it you look like sh*t but with glasses.
and more things, nobody likes you, all you do is write f*cking stories then write it on this (Get a life).
and you really look like the guy a girl wud wanna give a BJ too, you look like your 11 so stop making baby comments when none of tht has happened to you, small cocked pussycat!
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:11 pm

I swear to mother f*cking god if you say one more time such and such has no life I will f*cking hack you. You have no life you've been spamming the board for the past few days your a piece of sh*t and is that the best you could come up with god dammit man you suck more cock then Paris Hilton and your f*cking mom and dad.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:15 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I swear to mother f*cking god if you say one more time such and such has no life I will f*cking hack you. You have no life you've been spamming the board for the past few days your a piece of sh*t and is that the best you could come up with god dammit man you suck more cock then Paris Hilton and your f*cking mom and dad.

Oh yeah? I think ur getting mixed up with ur Mum and Dad and ur on this all the time u f*cking retard u just keep urself Hidden!
you gay tiny piece of sh*t! You dont look any older than 10-11 and ur just well a f*cking stupid wee f*cking prick that shaged a baby.
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:20 pm

I give up there's no point in arguing with a f*cking scum bag, internet arguments are gay that's why I'm ending this sh*t. You want to find out who likes who? Ask the BBS I can assure you mad people hate you more than me, I don't care what your next reply is I'm leaving I got sh*t to do and people to see.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:25 pm

Internet arguements are gay? Why do you always start them then, and why would they like you? Your just a prick :? you just join into someones arguement and think you rule the place, you dont rule the place and you never will.
and by you got sh*t to do and people to see I bet you mean you've got to sh*t on people.
Oh yeah and another retarded thing you said 'Mad people Hate me (Eric) more than you (Brave) and tht means normal people will like me more than you, and most of the people on this are normal.
Okay ive got it all out now.
I aint pissed off anymore.
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:41 pm

if u liked the retarted burger king guy clips these are some other ones that are good,
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/ebonics.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/flash/28/Sniper+Time

(u can see more by just click the titles under top flash videos, or a diferent catagory)

tell me which one u liked the best :wink:
ImageImageImage
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:53 pm

Wow did I miss a lot, two pages in about 8 hours, with 3/4 of those posts from one user

Eric..Cartman wrote:Okay ive got it all out now.
I aint pissed off anymore.

Guess what, I haven't gotten it all out & I'm pissed off. It's people like you, the most f*cking stupid peices of sh*t ever to walk this green earth, you say normal people will like you more than BSR, I have yet to see a person that f*cking likes you, but I have seen a lot of people that like BSR, complaining about the role play thread, it's in the f*cking game section, posts in it don't count it's not a bad thread, just a thread that I don't read, also you've gone from 200 to 500 posts in three days, but are complianing about other people spamming :? maybe instead of being on here all f*cking day, you should go to school, because it's easy to tell your not a very smart person, & all this stuff you post about girls being hot, I suggest you let your testicles drop before you talk about having sex & girls, I also suggest you lttle f*cker that you leave this message board, & just let everyone here forget about what a worthless piece of sh*t you are.
Setting the standard since 1852
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:56 pm

Eric..Cartman wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:Please... calm down. Look, it's okay to dislike - or even hate - a thread. But don't go bitching about it in other forums. If you hate it that much, then simply don't click on it. Nobody makes you visit certain threads. I know many people dislike the Kyle's Klub thread - and so they never click on it. Simple solution, right? Right. And the good thing is... it works. :P

Why you going on at me? I never started the arguement, I just quoted a person that thinks the same as me and added a phew things and Bugzbunni6 just comes in and says things.

I wasn't talking directly to you... I was mainly directing that post at Jay. Perhaps I should have clarified that better.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:10 pm

Bat girl wrote:if u liked the retarted burger king guy clips these are some other ones that are good,
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/history.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/ebonics.htm

http://www.funnyjunk.com/flash/28/Sniper+Time

(u can see more by just click the titles under top flash videos, or a diferent catagory)

tell me which one u liked the best :wink:

History of the "F" word
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:57 am

Let's make this thread cheerful again:

What's the difference between a football and a pile of dead kittens?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>I don't have a football......
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:44 am

I think I may have a football somewhere around here...

Anycrap, I just finished my "World Tour of Beers" tonight, so I'm happy. The free fleece I got is f*cking pimp too, though in reality it cost me a fortune.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:28 am

my camera broke last year when i was taking a photo of a monkey! :D
Image Image Image
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:43 am

My camera broke when i tried to take a picture of myself... :oops:
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”