The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:16 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Wait a minute, did EC just say that a vagina and fanny are the same thing? Never mind, I don't want to get involved...

ah , here in the UK /Scotland blah , blah , vagina are fanny are the samething . Its funny you talking about this coz i was having a convo with Killa last night about the differences in American /British language and we we're talking about ''Bum Bags'' which you guys call ''Fanny packs '' and how g@y they are .

we come in peace we bring in music not war and violence
come together
come together and f*ck the big big stars
politicians you greedy bitches
you know who you are ..
party peole we 're gonna change the world
party people you know who you are !
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:17 pm

missycartman wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Wait a minute, did EC just say that a vagina and fanny are the same thing? Never mind, I don't want to get involved...

ah , here in the UK /Scotland blah , blah , vagina are fanny are the samething . Its funny you talking about this coz i was having a convo with Killa last night about the differences in American /British language and we we're talking about ''Bum Bags'' which you guys call ''Fanny packs '' and how g@y they are .

we come in peace we bring in music not war and violence
come together
come together and f*ck the big big stars
politicians you greedy bitches
you know who you are ..
party peole we 're gonna change the world
party people you know who you are !

:? Fanny packs? Scottish don't say that, I think that's just the English.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:43 pm

haha I just love the new ad with "ask Matt on november 15"
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:49 pm

^ yeah, it's much better than the "meet the mudds" one.

Who here has seen Saw 2?
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:51 pm

^that would be me....I dunno i think it has more action than the first one,althow I prefer saw 1 for some reason
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:04 pm

I'm thinking about downloading it, though I think it'll suck, just like most sequels do.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:18 pm

Agaath95 wrote:I'm thinking about downloading it, though I think it'll suck, just like most sequels do.

well it's more about Jigsaw in this one,more people in the race at once,more action,maybe even better acting,can't say it sucks,atleast now the action isn't concentrated on two guys in a room,but on about 8 people in a house

anyways something random.....it's very cold in here and i think it's couse the window is open but i'm way too lazy to get off my ass to close it
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:25 pm

I have high hopes for Saw 2 and I heard good things about it.
Oh by the way it's pronounced Bab Ra.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:32 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You were a little late, I already said I'm not continuing it.
]

I am never late nor early, I post precisely when I mean.

Saw 2: I thought it was much better than most of the reviews I had been reading. Easily the most gory movie I've seen in a long time. The plot was a bit of a downgrade from the first in my opinion. It seems like they focused a little bit more on the gore than they did on the plot. I'm not very good at judging acting but I thought it was a bit better than the first in that aspect. All in all it is definately worth seeing, but don't go in with expectations of it being better than the first or I fear you may be dissapointed.
7.5/10
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:22 pm

-- Little random add: --

http://www.emp.de

-- Please.. --

Join Cartman's Army! http://www.cartmans-army.tk
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Bat girl

Postby Bat girl » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:50 pm

this is a random thread so.... Dose anyone here watch [adult swim] and if u do what do u watch?
i mainly watch

*Inu Yasha
*fullmetal alchemist
*family guy
*robot chicken
*teen aqua
ImageImageImage
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:54 pm

Ok im in the hospital, and i just relalized THAT IM GOING TO MISS TONIGHTS EPISODE!!!! *cries* I need a scene by scene decription at comercials!!!!! :shock:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:01 pm

^ Oh, I feel so bad for you, in the hospital and going to miss the new episode? I hope you get to see it soon!

Well, my grandma's staying over, so I'm not gonna be able to watch the episode with out alot of :cartmancop:
I *Heart* You.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:03 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I have high hopes for Saw 2 and I heard good things about it.
Oh by the way it's pronounced Bab Ra.

Saw 2 was awsome, there were some great twists in it!
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:06 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:^ Oh, I feel so bad for you, in the hospital and going to miss the new episode? I hope you get to see it soon!

Well, my grandma's staying over, so I'm not gonna be able to watch the episode with out alot of :cartmancop:

The great thing is my mom loves the show, she looks foward to it just as much as i do lol. But i hope you grandma doesnt talk to much during the show.

Do you guys know of anywhere online where you can download the episode right after its on? I NEED TO SEE IT. Its an unheathy addiction, but i needit.... :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”