The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:47 am

Everything is f*cked beyond ALL f*cking BELIEF!!!! For f*ck's sake, let's boycott eveything that's f*cked!
I *Heart* You.
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:49 am

So we basically just boycotted EVERYTHING, so I’d say we’re pretty f*cked!!!

--and with that, I say good night to you all!--
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:52 am

I'm off college today because my lecturer has an antenatal appointment and they couldn't get the supply teacher in .
i' ve been given somework to do so its not an entirely lazy day for me .
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:54 am

^ It's a lazy day for me... Every day....

Good f*cking night, Mr. Hat!!
I *Heart* You.
missycartman
Posts: 7287
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:06 am

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:01 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Ok I'm in the hospital, and i just relalized THAT I'm GOING TO MISS TONIGHTS EPISODE!!!! *cries* I need a scene by scene decription at comercials!!!!! :shock:


awwww hope you're on the road to a speedy recovery

Image
ilovestanlymarsh
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:27 pm

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:29 pm

missycartman wrote:
ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Ok I'm in the hospital, and i just relalized THAT I'm GOING TO MISS TONIGHTS EPISODE!!!! *cries* I need a scene by scene decription at comercials!!!!! :shock:


awwww hope you're on the road to a speedy recovery

Image


AWWWWW!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!! That is sooooo sweet!! *hugs missycartman* This totally made my day! :D
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:16 pm

^^^^^^^^^^Posts like these annoy me thanks for dedicating post like these to the majority of the posts in this thread. (Not directed to you Tweeks Lady.) UMMAGUMMAMAMAMA.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:51 pm

Looking for something fun? My friend showed me this.

On Your Desktop,
Hit Start Button,
Click Run,
type TELNET

A Seperate Window should open:
1st hit enter, then
type the letter o and hit enter again,
then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter
Setting the standard since 1852
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:08 am

^... I'm debating whether or not to actually try that. :wink:

There's a slight chance I might be able to attend the live chat tomorrow evening - it's just a matter of how well I can sneak out of my band concert during intermission.
monkey333
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:44 pm

Postby monkey333 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:47 am

I'm glad to see that Alex Rodriguez rightfully won the AL MVP.
Ortiz winning it would have been a travesty.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
jaydawGtwo04
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:33 pm

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:02 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Looking for something fun? My friend showed me this.

On Your Desktop,
Hit Start Button,
Click Run,
type TELNET

A Seperate Window should open:
1st hit enter, then
type the letter o and hit enter again,
then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter

Holy sh*t, That's awesome
DarkDucky
Posts: 1805
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 pm

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:14 am

what happens?
tell me so I know whether I should try it or not.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:10 am

My Firefox isn't working. I already reinstalled it, but no dice. Luckily Explorer still works, so I'm not completely out of options.
Image
-pokie2u-
Posts: 679
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:31 am

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:26 am

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Looking for something fun? My friend showed me this.

On Your Desktop,
Hit Start Button,
Click Run,
type TELNET

A Seperate Window should open:
1st hit enter, then
type the letter o and hit enter again,
then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter

Holy sh*t, That's awesome


yes it was! :D

this week at school we have this project E thing... we had to do a stupid project but know my group and i have finished it! :D yay!... now its time for this little sp fan to relax! :P
Image
Image Image Image
Grundy INC
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:14 pm

Postby Grundy INC » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:49 am

it was great for all yous wonderin what it is its a starwars movie using symbols off the keyboard...i think
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests