The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:11 pm

-pokie2u- wrote:
jaydawGtwo04 wrote:
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Looking for something fun? My friend showed me this.

On Your Desktop,
Hit Start Button,
Click Run,
type TELNET

A Seperate Window should open:
1st hit enter, then
type the letter o and hit enter again,
then type towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter

Holy sh*t, That's awesome

yes it was! :D

this week at school we have this project E thing... we had to do a stupid project but know my group and i have finished it! :D yay!... now its time for this little sp fan to relax! :P

Wow, that's really cool!!
I *Heart* You.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:55 pm

Grundy INC wrote:it was great for all yous wonderin what it is its a starwars movie using symbols off the keyboard...i think

Now let's use Grammar
It was Star Wars Episode 5 A New Hope in Symbols on the keyboard.
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:14 pm

i was talking recently with my mother about my cooking skills and said that the night before i had some green beans and she asked how i cooked them and i go "i sauteed em" and my mother -god bless her- goes "who the hell is tatum?"
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:
Grundy INC wrote:it was great for all yous wonderin what it is its a starwars movie using symbols off the keyboard...i think

Now let's use Grammar

^Irony

A new hope is episode 4, not 5.
Setting the standard since 1852
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:37 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
jaydawGtwo04 wrote:

Now let's use Grammar

^Irony

A new hope is episode 4, not 5.

Not a big Star Wars fan :?
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:17 am

lisa8476 wrote:i was talking recently with my mother about my cooking skills and said that the night before i had some green beans and she asked how i cooked them and i go "i sauteed em" and my mother -god bless her- goes "who the hell is tatum?"

LMFAO! :cartmanlaugh: hee hee hee! :D parents... :P

something random: i think i need to go toilet...hmmmm :roll:
Image Image Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:36 pm

I find it annoying & hilarious that after the chat is over, there are still people posting questions & asking "where's Matt?"
Setting the standard since 1852
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:40 pm

^ Some people are just really retarted and don't get simple things through their thick skulls.

As for random- ...w00t!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:22 pm

SUPER XTRO TARTS!!!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:23 pm

Well I just hurd that this week-end it's gonna snow around here and they just announced that the teacher stike will continue for an unknown time....

ow and if there are any people here that like green day,listen to this it's so funny: http://love.gg/bird.swf :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:07 pm

I poped in said a few thing, I ate my milk, and I danced my dance. I had bacon with a black man and after it was all eaten I threatened to whip him twice. But then the chat was silenced and because I find no point in being in a chatroom with thousands of preteens aksed nall to ask a question for me. I don't feel anything special being in a chat with him if I can't talk, I can honestly see why it was made that way upon joining twice first time before 8 it was 110, and ten minutes before nine it was in the 150's. Transcript of the chat when you get the chance make a topic give thou a link, if there already is one link please now. I did all of these cause god told me it was alright I prayed to him, went to bed. I awoke the next morning at four I prayed my prayers, I sang my song, I ate my milk and I danced my dance, and I spoofed the diary of a redneck slave owner back in the day which entries are very weird and not sounding sane, you know there's something wrong with the guy he eats milk.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:17 pm

And I ate coffee grounds on a dare.
I *Heart* You.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:47 pm

I just played some Mario Kart online. :D Anybody playing it?
Member# 325291
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 am

Nope. But I did just teach a Japanese robot how to love.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:28 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I poped in said a few thing, I ate my milk, and I danced my dance. I had bacon with a black man and after it was all eaten I threatened to whip him twice. But then the chat was silenced and because I find no point in being in a chatroom with thousands of preteens aksed nall to ask a question for me. I don't feel anything special being in a chat with him if I can't talk, I can honestly see why it was made that way upon joining twice first time before 8 it was 110, and ten minutes before nine it was in the 150's. Transcript of the chat when you get the chance make a topic give thou a link, if there already is one link please now. I did all of these cause god told me it was alright I prayed to him, went to bed. I awoke the next morning at four I prayed my prayers, I sang my song, I ate my milk and I danced my dance, and I spoofed the diary of a redneck slave owner back in the day which entries are very weird and not sounding sane, you know there's something wrong with the guy he eats milk.

I don't like milk.

SO, am I a 'vet' now, or what? :P
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]

Return to “Hot Topics”