The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:54 am

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:ow and if there are any people here that like green day,listen to this it's so funny: http://love.gg/bird.swf :lol:

i like green day! :D
see! :arrow:

but i have no idea what that site was about.... what do i click on? :?

anyways; random: i have one more week left of school! :D yay!....my lizard charlie eats banana... :P
Image Image Image
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:55 pm

crayola4chewbacca wrote:Nope. But I did just teach a Japanese robot how to love.

Physically or emotionally? Either way can you introduce us?
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:00 pm

537 PAGES!!!!? 537 PAGES!!!? In a row?
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:41 pm

monkey333 wrote:
crayola4chewbacca wrote:Nope. But I did just teach a Japanese robot how to love.

Physically or emotionally? Either way can you introduce us?

Both. And yes I can introduce you. Bring $200, a hat, a trenchcoat, duct tape, and a pair of scissors with you to the back of the Hiriwshinaw Hotel at 2701 Suzuki Street; and I will introduce you two. And make SURE no one follows you.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:55 am

400 Post's
monkey333

Postby monkey333 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:21 am

[quote="crayola4chewbacca":716e8]

Both. And yes I can introduce you. Bring $200, a hat, a trenchcoat, duct tape, and a pair of scissors with you to the back of the Hiriwshinaw Hotel at 2701 Suzuki Street; and I will introduce you two. And make SURE no one follows you.[/quote:716e8]

$200 bucks! f*ck that, I'll go buy one of those sh*tty robots from Toys-R-Us and get it to please me for less than $20.
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:19 am

the -pokie2u- randomness continues: i plan to dye my hair black soon! :D yay! :P this is a f*cked up pic of me and my hair now.... this is my before picture (i took it myself... can you tell? :wink: ) i will soon post my after when my hair is dyed.

btw, i am aware you all couldn't give a rats a$$ if i dyed my hair but this is a random thread! :D

anyways, i present to you the f'd but pic of me now! :P

Image Image Image
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:27 pm

monkey333 wrote:
crayola4chewbacca wrote:
Both. And yes I can introduce you. Bring $200, a hat, a trenchcoat, duct tape, and a pair of scissors with you to the back of the Hiriwshinaw Hotel at 2701 Suzuki Street; and I will introduce you two. And make SURE no one follows you.

$200 bucks! f*ck that, I'll go buy one of those sh*tty robots from Toys-R-Us and get it to please me for less than $20.

Fine, but if you want quality, you know where to go. My robot will make you feel like you've never felt before. I think it's called the Awesom-O something or other.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:47 am

woah ,just how many Scientology threads are floating about in these forums now ?
oh well havent got time to answer that one , i gotta go to work now :?
nice pic pokie2u :)
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:46 am

^ Yeah I know :? I get pissed off with all of them, f*ck Scientology, Scientology AHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. I'm really getting pissed we all know Scientology isn't real, so why make threads saying it isn't real?
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:40 am

Eric..Cartman wrote:^ Yeah I know :? I get pissed off with all of them, f*ck Scientology, Scientology AHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. I'm really getting pissed we all know Scientology isn't real, so why make threads saying it isn't real?

It is a real thing that people believe, I even took the actual 'Church of Scientology' personality test! However, yes, it is just a scam to get peoples' money.
I *Heart* You.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:43 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:
Eric..Cartman wrote:^ Yeah I know :? I get pissed off with all of them, f*ck Scientology, Scientology AHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc. I'm really getting pissed we all know Scientology isn't real, so why make threads saying it isn't real?

It is a real thing that people believe, I even took the actual 'Church of Scientology' personality test! However, yes, it is just a scam to get peoples' money.

Yeah, that's what I meant by Scientology isn't real.
...and I do know people actually beleive that sh*t, just think to yourself do you pay to be a christian, Muslim, Jew? No, you don't so why do people need to pay for Scientology if that's supposed to be 'real'.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:32 pm

If You half to pay for A religion it's fake Yeah their are A lot of threads about Scientology now.
Scientology is gay

Scientoligy sucks

Scientology is so stupid
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:35 pm

Organized religion is f*cking dumb. I personally think beliefs should not be forced, and should not have to be bought.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:58 pm

I only saw one thread cause I don't look around these forums much. I mean I look through them but not everywhere.
Hey just because you pay for religion doesn't mean you are in a fake religion. I mean you gotta tip to be a Catholic. Once every Sunday if you go to church, you give a few bucks for charity, that's a big religion.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Return to “Hot Topics”