The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:39 am

monkey333 wrote:That was in fact,

the Best post ever..........


oh my god that was the absolute best post ever i love it so much i am saving it on my computer.
idontcare278
Posts: 365
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:28 am

Postby idontcare278 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:01 am

Schantrac wrote:I love you more than anyone ever could love another person. I don't think you could love me more, that's not possible. :)



schan im so happy for u bro looks like things are looking good for u, i hope u guys have a great time.
Dear Penis, I don't think I like you anymore, You used to watch me shave, Now all you do is stare at the floor.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:08 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY


I think I might love you more.


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I think I might love you more.


No I love you more, you're dead sexy


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:No I love you more, you're dead sexy


You're sexier, you swexy bitch

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You're sexier, you swexy bitch


You misspelled sexy you dumbass.


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You misspelled sexy you dumbass.


Don't call me a dumbass, it was a typo bitch

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Don't call me a dumbass, it was a typo bitch


Don't call me a bitch you dick

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Don't call me a bitch you dick


f*ck you, you stupid bitch slut whore

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:f*ck you, you stupid bitch slut whore


Shut you mouth you homosexual loving homosexual

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Shut you mouth you homosexual loving homosexual


Oh that's creative, how long did it take you to come up with that gem

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Oh that's creative, how long did it take you to come up with that gem?


About 3 minutes...assh*le

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:About 3 minutes...assh*le


So I'd rather be an assh*le than you.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:So I'd rather be an assh*le than you.


Ow, my pride

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Ow, my pride


Your pride is in the back alley.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Your pride is in the back alley.


That makes no sense

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:That makes no sense


About as much sense as YOUR FACE!

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:About as much sense as YOUR FACE!


That's it, I'm through with you Fiddy, you self-centered, assh*le

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:That's it, I'm through with you Fiddy, you self-centered, assh*le


FINE! I don't need you, I may be an assh*le, but your an egotistical bitch.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:FINE! I don't need you, I may be an assh*le, but your an egotistical bitch.


I'm walking away from this, see you in hell.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'm walking away from this, see you in hell.


Goodbye motherf*cker.


i've always wanted a random really long post so here i shall qoute IneedBoutTREEFIDDY. this is the best post ever created.
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:59 am

w00t! I finely got the rest of my xmas stuff! Got some more money, and an MP3 player!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Tweeks_Coffee
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:39 am

What kind of MP3 player? If you say an iPod, than I'm going to have to get a ticket to come out there and kick you in the nuts.
Image
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:08 am

It’s not an Apple iPod (if it was, things would have died, mainly the guy who got me the player), but it’s not a Creative Labs Zen player (though I wish it was cause those things are cool). I consider it below-middle class. A “SanDisk Sansa” MP3/WMA player. Not the best, but WAAAAAY better than that oversized piece of sh*t that has to be connected to iTunes in order to transfer songs to it. One cool thing about this player, however, is it can also be used as a standard flash drive. Unfortunately, the player can only carry up to 1 GB, but you can get external memory cards that can carry more for it. I’m going to look for one cause I wanna have more than just 1 GB of my music collection on it. That seems too small. One other thing I don’t like about it runs off of AAA batteries, and I’m not sure if it can be recharged or not. It lasts for 17 hours though, and also has an FM radio tuner. It’s not bad, it’s just not the best.

The headphones that came with it are good for it’s kind. It’s the kind that you have to literally stick in your ear, but unlike the others, it actually does a good job at preventing sound from leaking out, so people around you don’t have to hear that hissing treble.

It's served me well so far, so I'm happy.
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:50 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I love you IneedBoutTREEFIDDY


I think I might love you more.


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I think I might love you more.


No I love you more, you're dead sexy


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:No I love you more, you're dead sexy


You're sexier, you swexy bitch

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You're sexier, you swexy bitch


You misspelled sexy you dumbass.


IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:You misspelled sexy you dumbass.


Don't call me a dumbass, it was a typo bitch

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Don't call me a dumbass, it was a typo bitch


Don't call me a bitch you dick

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Don't call me a bitch you dick


f*ck you, you stupid bitch slut whore

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:f*ck you, you stupid bitch slut whore


Shut you mouth you homosexual loving homosexual

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Shut you mouth you homosexual loving homosexual


Oh that's creative, how long did it take you to come up with that gem

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Oh that's creative, how long did it take you to come up with that gem?


About 3 minutes...assh*le

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:About 3 minutes...assh*le


So I'd rather be an assh*le than you.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:So I'd rather be an assh*le than you.


Ow, my pride

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Ow, my pride


Your pride is in the back alley.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Your pride is in the back alley.


That makes no sense

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:That makes no sense


About as much sense as YOUR FACE!

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:About as much sense as YOUR FACE!


That's it, I'm through with you Fiddy, you self-centered, assh*le

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:That's it, I'm through with you Fiddy, you self-centered, assh*le


FINE! I don't need you, I may be an assh*le, but your an egotistical bitch.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:FINE! I don't need you, I may be an assh*le, but your an egotistical bitch.


I'm walking away from this, see you in hell.

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'm walking away from this, see you in hell.


Goodbye motherf*cker.



f*cking HYLERIOUS. I've seen some funny posts by you, but that one is an absolute classic. Printed


I've always suspected that Fiddy has multiple personalities
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:19 pm

I aim to please

Mr hat, what's wrong with Ipods, nevermind I read your whole post. I own an Ipod.

I'm going to sh*t myself if TC shows up at my door & kicks me in the nuts.
Setting the standard since 1852
monkey333
Posts: 1165
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:44 pm

Postby monkey333 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:49 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'm going to sh*t myself if TC shows up at my door & kicks me in the nuts.

Then make sure you pinch one off early so that won't happen. :)
I like my women like I like my beef, gound up and in the freezer.....
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:13 pm

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:Me and schan just wanted to see how pissed off you guys would get. We dont really have i love you more contests


You're a Phony, A BIG FAT PHONY, hey everybody, ILSM & Schan are Phonys.
Setting the standard since 1852
puderdocka
Posts: 1230
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Postby puderdocka » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:25 pm

ORKA ER, DRYGON!!!
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Agaath95
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Postby Agaath95 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:52 pm

^ I suppose that means happy new year?

Anyway: Happy new year everyone! (it's already 12:51 AM here)
Image
BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:09 am

Gelukkig nieuwjaar tweedehands kontmongolen.

Gotta love it.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Bat girl
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:05 pm

Postby Bat girl » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:12 am

Happy New Year from me also
ImageImageImage
Agaath95
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Postby Agaath95 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:36 am

BlindHamster wrote:Gelukkig nieuwjaar tweedehands kontmongolen.

Gotta love it.


De beste wensen, stelletje kontraggende vliegenmeppers!

Ugh, I drank to much coke.. :?
Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests