The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:48 am

emericaskate07 wrote:The best I ever done was four days. :D It was a living hell on day four. I started to hear voices; and I thought my family was trying to put me 'away.' WEIRD!! :shock: :shock:

... all you need is a truck-load of coffee and you'll wide awake for a week.

In other news, I got my phone taken off me in Biology class today & my mum had to come down to the school to retrieve it off the principal. I was sitting in her office and she says in a really posh voice; "Caitlin was engaging in electronic text messaging during class.. I find this very inappropriate!" It was agony trying to keep my persistant laughter from breaking free.

However, I wasn't laughing at all when I was made to do an extra hour of homework when I got home.. stupid Biology teacher.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:25 pm

Back on the topic of how long we've gone without sleep, I think my record is 10-12 days. In the last part of that, I had a few wierd hallucinations. One I remeber to be a spider-web like thing that was flashing and moving around... :shock:
I *Heart* You.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm

My parents are anal about sleep, so I've never gone longer than 24 hours.

I'd love to pull a week or more, though. If everything works out two of my online friends will be coming up here for all of July and, like, a week of August, and we could try it then. :D

But then again, since it'll be at my house and with my parents, maybe not. I hope I can go down to Oklahoma to meet up with them next winter break, though, I'd have a better chance of doing it then.

I wanna see hallucinations from lack of sleep. ;_;
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:33 pm

The only times I ever really freak out about seeing things is when I look at my clock when I'm sleepy.

There have been many times when I jump out of bed (thinking I'm late), hop in the shower, and get dressed, only to see that it was 1:30 in the morning, not 7:30.

Unfortunately, it happens to me all the time.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:05 pm

I've never gone farther than two nights. Oh, and can anybody tell me if this is good so far? It's for a sig. This is the background, that's why there's now words or anything:

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:15 pm

iceiwynd wrote:two of my online friends will be coming up here for all of July

and who would that be?

btw mjkk, it's OK..
if you want I'll steal it and put some brushing on top to make it more better-er.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:31 pm

I want a monkey!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:17 am

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue came today, looks like I'll be busy tonight, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Setting the standard since 1852
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:32 am

Delition wrote:You still haven't gotten that stick out of your ass, have you BSR?

Anyways, the concert was fun. Nine Inch Nails was great. They sounded good, and the light and backdrop effects were great.

They had an opening band, but they sounded like a crappy version of "The Killers". The lead singer was a "prancer", as in he spent much of his time singing and flailing his arms like a little girl, while wearing tight pants. I hate prancing lead singers.

Last but not least, the audience was full of so many losers, but different kinds of losers than myself. For instance, we had two fourty year old people a couple of rows in front of us doing the "slutty" style of dancing. It went from that to her sitting on his lap, humping him.

God, I hope they were drunk. If they weren't, they need to be taken somewhere...far away.

Thank's for the help "Delition", you're a good guy! :D

Meh, well last night I finally got to open my Valentines Day Card. I got forty-dollars, which was cool! I also got a box of 'milk chocolate truffels', and a dinner, catred A LA,"Wendy's." (Laughs at own self!) :cartmanlaugh:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
3 People Parking1019

Postby 3 People Parking1019 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:58 am

Tonight at approximately 8:22 P.M, i am going to play yatzee with 5 nuns, the mascot from my rival school, a jujitsu instructor, my accountant, and the inventor of the exclamation point. we are going to divide into teams and play 3 games of yatzee. after that we are going to record the commentary for our awesome DVD that we made. then we are going to eat quesadillas and do magic tricks and eat salsa. then we are gonna try to break some world records and then bed. its gonna be a fun night. :D
What do weird people and poor people have in common?

Weird people make no sense.
Poor people make no cents.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:47 am

Ok you can steal it and make it better, DarkDucky.
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:13 am

I'm dreading the next few hours.

It is 2:15 right now. I placed some garbage on the curb (It's garbage night) 2 hours ago, and I can barely see it now. I am not looking forward to scooping up all that snow.

In other news, I just saw a really fun flash animation on newgrounds.com that reminded me a lot of myself and Danielle, except we are a tad less geeky.

I'll share it with you guys, I guess:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/295165
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:14 am

^ I wanna be a geek in love! :lol:

I wish I wish I were a fish.
I *Heart* You.
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:15 am

old people smell funny
ImageImageImage
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:53 am

kacy__sp wrote:old people smell funny

They sure do. My Grandma smells like "powder." Most of the elderly women I walk pass by smell, like my Granma.

Well right now at 3:42 am, I'm starting to fell depressed. I been reflecting on my life, and what's the point of it. I have felt sucidal thoughts, and anger inside of myself. I'm tired; but I can't sleep. I fell lifeless and dead. I'm trying to cheer myself up by watching "Family Guy", but it's not working. Earlier today, when I told my mom how I felt, she said, she's thinking about having me commited. I have to start going back to my family psycholagist, tommorow, I have a felling I will be on some sort of anti-depersnt. I fear the felling of being druged.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."

Return to “Hot Topics”