The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:35 pm

Delition wrote:Oh yeah, I'm sure.

Actually, the copy of "Tales of Legendia" that I'm playing right now is a "new" copy. The copy of "Sonic Riders" that I had earlier this week was a "new" copy as well. My managers don't care if we check out new items, but that's alright. With the exception of "Sonic Riders", I've bought every single new game that I've checked out. I don't think that game is worth buying for anything more than $20.

Actually, with the complaining that I've done about Tales of Legendia, I think I'm going to buy this game as well. But I don't think I can buy it this week, since I'm definitely going to get the new Shadow Hearts game. Hells yes.

Do you guys get 10% or higher off video games? At our GameStop, (my friends) only get 10% off, and are only aloud to purchase new/used games and systems after they get off. The bad thing is the management is really poor. I do like Tori alot, but she shouldn't be manager. The store is way to small, (smaller than the average City GameStop), and the customers that come in there are not the best, (i.e. drug abused, insane, pregant teenage moms with their little kids); but hell, it's a small redneck white-trash town. Anything goes.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:57 pm

When I woke up I took a huge piss and it felt damn good.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:28 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:When I woke up I took a huge piss and it felt damn good.

Same here, (but I didin't wake up). It felt good, but I started to burn in my pee-hole. I was litterly walking around for five minutes, saying in a hissing voice; "f*ck, God damn this hurts!"
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Delition

Postby Delition » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:09 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:Do you guys get 10% or higher off video games? At our GameStop, (my friends) only get 10% off, and are only aloud to purchase new/used games and systems after they get off.

I forget how much we get for a discount around here...I'm pretty sure it's either 10 or 15 percent off.

Anyways, I know exactly what you are talking about with the whole "horrible customers" thing. When I was working last night, we had a group of about 9 people come in. 3 adults and 6 kids. They were there for a hour, at least, and the kids were constantly yelling and screaming. We didn't even find out until later that some of the kids opened some of our toys and were playing with them.

That, and the fact that all 9 of them smelt like they sh*t in their pants and left it sit there for a week. I'm not even joking, either. After the store cleared out my boss propped open the door, took his smoking break, and tried to get the smoke to blow inside the door (since he can't smoke in the store) just to cover it up.

About 25% of the customers that come into our store are pretty annoying.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:47 pm

^(es07 was laughing so hard that he has lost his breath! :D )

There's alot of annoying people that come to our GameStop also. I remember at launch for Xbox 360, I was hanging out in the store (talking to my friend Marcus) and there was the unlimted amount of people asking, "do you have it?" "do have xbox 360?" I just remember seeing people left and right geting turned away. It ended up getting ugly with this one man, where Marcus and Sean had to call the EPD (Eureka Police Department), and also the mall security becuase the man was starting to get verbally violent, and was starting to throw "Napolean Dnyimate wristbands, Hulk candies, and Nitendo wallets." The man's reasons were for, because (Marcus) didin't have a Xbox 360 for him. Freaking weird? :roll:
Cartman Army
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:18 pm

These are funny Saw spoofs.

http://www.youtube.com/w/SAW-in-60-Seco ... %20seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zWseT8m ... nana%20saw (this one is prettymuch like watching Saw until it gets to the part with the tape player)
Last edited by KyleBenoit on Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:23 pm

I finished my latest dA submission yesterday
http://www.deviantart.com/view/29865507/

dance like this!
*dances*
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:24 pm

TASTER STRUDEL EGG MCMUFFINS
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:04 am

Ahhhhhh! My stovepipe is jammed! :lol:
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:53 am

AAAAHHHHH! MY DUCK IS...
...dark?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:07 am

Today I got this shirt at the mall
And these shoes
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:00 am

I've been playing Sonic Riders obsessibly these past two nights.

I finally started writing again, too.

My thumb hurts.

The Simpsons just came on, so I'm watching it.

... Sonic Riders is fun.
Delition

Postby Delition » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:06 am

^ Did you beat the story mode yet?

Anyways, for random, I hate my entire f*cking family. They can all die a horrible and rotten death for all I care, and I won't shed one god damn tear. I'm like a male Cinderella, doing all the crap around the house yet still being treated like sh*t just because I don't fight back.

Well, I'm about to start fighting back. Good things happen to good people? f*ck no! Apparently they don't, otherwise I wouldn't be stuck in this hellhole with these worthless sacks of sh*t!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:09 am

Hello to you too Delition.

Your family sounds like my former "friends" at school--only 100X worse. I hope it all works out for you!

I'm so tired I forgot what else I was going to type so I will just shut up now.

Update: I remember now. I was going to say that I know somewhat how you feel, like nothing good will ever happen and all those people can just die and you won't care. Well, it'll eventually get better--although you can still hate the people anyway.
Delition

Postby Delition » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:15 am

Eh, I'm only venting. I'm serious about the death thing though, as morbid as it may sound. After I leave this place, I'm not talking to any of them ever again. Hell, I'm not even going to invite them to my wedding. I'm sick of trying to be nice to everyone, because that just leads to them pushing me around.

I'm just sick of life. I'm not suicidal, I'm just not pro-life...damn...that was cheesy.

Anyways, for more randomness, I'm going to go play more "Tales of Legendia".

Return to “Hot Topics”