The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:07 am

Oh. My. f*cking. God.

http://www.rockwerchter.be/rw2006/splash_06.asp

I can't wait!
Mogwai, Sigur Rós, Tool, Muse, Deftones, Manu Chao, RHCP, The Streets, Roger Sanchez, Live, Kanye West, dEUS, Placebo, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Depeche Mode and Eels are all bands I HAVE to see.
Although I've already seen 7 of those. :P

And just click the link if you want to know the entire line-up and be extremely jealous of me. :P

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:38 am

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:Ah ISS, it really isn't a punishment, a lot better than normal school. I've been a couple of times in middle and high school.

-In 6th grade for slamming a kid's head into a water fountain.(2 days)
-Last year for cussing out my teacher(1 day)
-Again last year for sleeping during an assembly(1 day)

and way too many detentions for me to count.

^I can top that! :wink:

High School:

Freshman: 2 Dentions (for "squirting water" on my friends in Gen.Science)

Sophmore: 1 Dention ( like "INBTF" cussing my English teacher out, over a damn C- on a report that I wrote on "The Cather In The Rye.")

Junior (This is when all HELL broke out!): 2 Suspenons (1 for fist fighting one prep and two trendy's. 1 for fighting another prep who "spit" in my hair.)
3 In-school suspenions (1 for throwing a apple at a "Ganster-White Boy" who called me a "goth fag." 1 for smoking ciggerats on school campus. 1 for slapping a prep that cut in front of me in the lunch line.)

3 Dentions (1 for bringing my skateboard to class, 'a no skatebaord, guitar; accessorie to class rule. 1 for smacking a computer in the libary, 'it looked my essay on "Civil Society's." 1 for punching and leaving a dent in the PowerAde machine.

Senior (I started to mellow out.): 2 Denitons (1 for putting brownie mix all over the toilet seats in the "main building" of the High School. 1 for skating in the halls.

1 In-school suspenion (fighting back against a punk freshman, you smeared "Sharpie" marker on my face.)

Since then, I actually mellowed out. I started taking Yoga at the end of my senior year, and learned to manage my anger. The one thing I learned from experince was never to raise my fist, but only in real matters that count. Fighting preps and trendy's is not a way to release anger. I was the angry one. I was angry because I wasn't accepted, that's why I reacted violently.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:03 am

^ Whoa! You've got quite a history there!

The only thing I ever got in trouble for was my 'extreme late coming syndrome'.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:25 am

Agaath95 wrote:^ Whoa! You've got quite a history there!

The only thing I ever got in trouble for was my 'extreme late coming syndrome'.

laughs! :D

^I would trade my sophmore and junior year for that! :wink:

Flaw-"Payback"

There's another reflection involved up in my mind
A wholeness that has just been lost
Striving hard for perfection but still nothing to find
Some value with a cheaper cost
And as I reach out to hear you the sound is so muffled
It makes a lesser man of me
So the only thing left to bring up to date is
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:33 am

Yay! After going through 3 different distributions, I finely got Linux into a usable state. I feel so proud! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:34 pm

After SJ great advice how to save PM messages in "MS word;" and it worked! Thank's SJ! For once my "inbox" "sentbox" "outbox" and "savebox" are not so crowded with PM personal messages! :D
Cartman Army
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:11 pm

F-A-C-K F-A-C-K, Fack fack facking freak me!
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:44 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:After SJ great advice how to save PM messages in "MS word;" and it worked! Thank's SJ! For once my "inbox" "sentbox" "outbox" and "savebox" are not so crowded with PM personal messages! :D

I just delete them all unless its something really important or a sig request I haven't done yet.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:03 pm

I still have PMs from 2003

By the way...does anyone know where HAAM is? I miss her a lot. :cry:
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:54 pm

I delete all my PM's after I get them. I like to keep my inbox nice and empty.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:00 pm

iceiwynd wrote:I delete all my PM's after I get them. I like to keep my inbox nice and empty.

Yeah, me too.

Only I copy the more important ones to MS Word first.

I did some talking and those movies may be mine! :twisted: I should be a politician, but I'm not heartless. Or old enough. :lol: And I haven't had plastic surgery yet.
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:10 am

If I weren't in Whistler, Canada, sitting in a Starbucks, I swear I'd be cleaning up this board. I swear.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:56 am

coffeeguy9 wrote:If I weren't in Whistler, Canada, sitting in a Starbucks, I swear I'd be cleaning up this board. I swear.

Maybe it's because I've been reading all of these hateful posts, but reading that made me smile.

I'm watching 28 Days Later and it's very odd. I don't quite get it, but the infected people really freak me out. I prefer the zombies that just stumble around to them.

My hair smells really good because I got to take a nice long shower today.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:02 am

iceiwynd wrote:I delete all my PM's after I get them. I like to keep my inbox nice and empty.

I don't... I wait until it reaches 92% because I'm lazy...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:20 am

ISS was awesome. I got to do homework all day and I finished it all. We had like six things and I finished em' all. And she helped us. It was awesome. I'm probably going to get a lot of detention for getting into fights and stuff because I don't put up with any crap. Even if it's not with me. Like if their saying something to someone else.

Return to “Hot Topics”