The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:06 pm

Jay C wrote:she's 9 days old
She looks like my mom

your mom is 9 days old? :lol:

btw SJ, I agree with what everyone else said so far. I mean, it's great you came here and made some friends, but you can't make your whole live revolve around this forum and the people on it. What happens when this forum goes down or your mom blocks it off? Considering you don't have MSN, you won't be able to talk to any of the people on here anymore, meaning (by what you keep saying) you won't have any friends anywhere which would suck a load of ass. Also, if something happens to your computer and it stops working or it explodes or something, or your house burns down or something, you won't be able to talk to any of the people here, and (again, going by what you said) you won't have anyone to help you through it, considering you hate your parents and don't have any friends IRL (not trying to be mean, but it's what you keep saying everywhere). Seriously, you need to do something with your life outside this forum, make some friends and go out places and do stuff, and then have this forum just as something to do in your spare time. You'll be much happier that way.

Random: I like drywall. It tastes like drywall.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:38 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY in the confessions thread wrote:I confess some of you here need some real life friends.

Fiddy's always right.
Setting the standard since 1852
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:52 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
Jay C wrote:she's 9 days old
She looks like my mom

your mom is 9 days old? :lol:

btw SJ, I agree with what everyone else said so far. I mean, it's great you came here and made some friends, but you can't make your whole live revolve around this forum and the people on it. What happens when this forum goes down or your mom blocks it off? Considering you don't have MSN, you won't be able to talk to any of the people on here anymore, meaning (by what you keep saying) you won't have any friends anywhere which would suck a load of ass. Also, if something happens to your computer and it stops working or it explodes or something, or your house burns down or something, you won't be able to talk to any of the people here, and (again, going by what you said) you won't have anyone to help you through it, considering you hate your parents and don't have any friends IRL (not trying to be mean, but it's what you keep saying everywhere). Seriously, you need to do something with your life outside this forum, make some friends and go out places and do stuff, and then have this forum just as something to do in your spare time. You'll be much happier that way.

I have been trying to make real life friends for a long time, and I still am. The problem is that I haven't had much success. Oh well, I will just keep trying.....but I am getting MSN with my new computer, so I can talk to people off the forum.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:02 am

Real life friends are overrated. The people online will never really dick you over, after all, it's not real life.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:09 am

spiritualsuicide wrote:random: yesterday was the 6 month aniversary of me signing up here, although i didnt start posting till early january.

No it wasn't, that was your fifth month anniversary, your sixth month one will be April 29th. I know this because we signed up on the same day, I was just active from the start. :P

According to one of my "friends," because I laughed and honestly thought a joke my friend made yesterday was hilarious (his parents are forcing him to go Yeshiva, and he doesn't want to go, so people were giving him advice on how to be a dick during the interview so he wouldn't be accepted, and last minute advice was being shouted out when he got the call to go, so he raised his hand in Nazi salute and shouted, "Heil Hitler!"), I'm a Nazi.

Sense of humour = Nazi? Since when?
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:36 am

This is just disturbing in so many ways. Sick...

The worst chicken McNugget Ever

The text is kind of small but you can still read it.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:41 am

JesusComplex wrote:This is just disturbing in so many ways. Sick...

Dude, that's pretty f*cked up right there!
Flowerchild15

Postby Flowerchild15 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:44 am

The Postal Service (the band, not the mail carriers) kicks ass. I [heart] "Clark Gable."
This hippie won't die.
~Flowerchild15

DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:56 am

JesusComplex wrote:This is just disturbing in so many ways. Sick...

ha, McDonalds just got own3d.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:25 am

Oh no, here comes the Chicken McNugget-fake again.
[img:821e7]http://www.seanbaby.com/news/images/chicken05.gif[/img:821e7]

The lady should actually be happy she got it. At least she knows what part of the chicken the thing came from. She should be more worried that the other nuggets are made out of feet and colons. If you got a face in your happy meal, you wouldn't be excited, but at least you'd know what the f*ck you're eating.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:41 am

The new episode was awesome. Better than The Return Of Chef. It was funnier. Oh yeah, I might not be on for a long time because I'm moving :wink:
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:21 am

Just finished watching and downloading the new episode, It was pretty funny
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:53 am

I'm coinsidering getting Kingdom Hearts II for PS2. From reviews and "chit-chats" with fellow gamers at GameStop, I'm thinking about getting it; (it's to supposed to be well worth it). :wink:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:21 am

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! NOT LISTENING, NOT LISTENING! I haven't seen it yet, busy with school and TX. New Beetle Round Up stuff. Anyway, with the impending "holiday" coming up on Saturday, I thought I'd share some good pranks. Me and a freind I worked with, filled a co-worker's locker with styrofoam (sp?) packing peanuts. It was one of the tall 5 foot tall ones, so it took about $20 worth of the things, but it was worth it. I wasn't there to witness it first hand, I had class that morning, but apparently she screamed, and was buried up to her knees in foam peanuts in a matter of seconds. A week before, we put all the stuff from her locker in the Freezer in the break room. In retaliaton (sp, again? damn I need a dictionary.) for that, she and one of the supervisors (they were friends) wrote... s-stuff... on the windows of our cars with glass markers. I can't remember what it was, that was like 4 years ago. Anyway, in retaliation for the peanuts, they wrapped my friend's car, and my workstation with plastic stretch wrap. God that was fun. I miss working in that mailroom.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:42 am

For anyone who owns a PSP, get the game, Syphon Filter. It's even better than GTA: Liberty City Stories :shock:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!

Return to “Hot Topics”