The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:29 am

^Who the hell are you?
Setting the standard since 1852
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:56 pm

I´m a noob
sirrocksalot13

Postby sirrocksalot13 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:06 pm

long time ago way back in history when all there was to drink was nuthin but cups'o tea well along came a man and his name was chalie mops and he invented a wonderful drink and he made it out of hops he must have been an admiral a salton or a king because to him prasies we shall always sing lord bless charlie mops the man who filled us with cheer lord bless charlie mops the man who invented BEER!
Delition

Postby Delition » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:03 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Dude! Del! You're back! :D I asked about you in my big long ramble on the previous page. Where was you?

I've been really busy lately. I've been getting ready to move into a new apartment...while working two jobs, going to school, donating plasma, and trying to spend a few moments with my friends before going to sleep and starting the next agonizing day.

Although, it doesn't seem like much has happened here anyways, so that's fine by me. Like I mentioned before, about 95% of the posters here are still pains in the arse (or have their heads up their ass), and I don't quite feel like filtering out the read-worthy posts of people I either like or can tolerate among the tons of shit-filled posts.

For randomness? I'm going to donate plasma now...and then go to school shortly after. w00t.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:43 pm

How do you know if you're posts are read-worthy or just full of sh*t?

That would be something I'd like to know...just to make sure I'm not talking out of my ass. :lol:
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:03 pm

Psychopocke wrote:I´m a noob

The First Step Is Admitting It :P
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:16 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:

And the second step is eating the heart of a baby.
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:23 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Merry Christmas you guys! :P

Since when is it Christmas now??

And, Psychopoke - I'm still confused by how crazy you are.... :?
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:09 pm

Psychopocke wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:

And the second step is eating the heart of a baby.

Hmm, nice juicy baby hearts. *drool*

Anyway, the funniest post I've ever read (unfortunately on the Family Guy message board):
Random idiot wrote:LAST NIGHT ON SOUTHPARK THEY PLAYED AN EPISODE WHERE IT ACCUSES FAMILY GUY OF THE RIOTS IN THE RAGHEAD COUNTYS ABOUT THE CARTOON!! THEY SAID THAT FAMILY GUY PUSHES THE ENVELOPE TOO FAR AND SHOWED THE KIDS WATCHING FAMILY GUY AND PETER MAKING A CRACK ABOUT MUHAMMED!! YEAH LIKE THEY HAVE ROOM TO TALK!!! REMEMBER THAT EPISODE WHERE CARTMAN SAID **** JESUS? OR THE TIME HE THOUGHT HE WAS A GHOST AND SAID GOD WAS A BUTTHOLE? THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY BIG BALLS TO BE SAYING FAMILY GUY PUSHES THE ENVELOPE WHEN IN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE THEY MAKE FUN OF SOME SORT OF RELIGION!! LIKE IN THE EPISODE WHERE THEY MAKE FUN OF SCIENTOLOGY AND THEY CAUSED ISSAC HAYES TO LEAVE THE CAST!! THEY MADE SUCH AN OFFENSIVE EPISODE THAT IT CAUSED ONE OF THEIR CAST MEMBERS TO LEAVE!!! THATS PUSHING THE ENVELOPE PRETTY FAR ISN'T IT? MAN SETH GREEN CAN'T POSSIBLY IGNORE BITING BACK AFTER THIS EPISODE!!! HE BIT BACK AT THE SIMPSONS WITH THAT SCENE WHERE STEWIE RUNS HOMER OVER WITH HIS TRICYCLE,SO SINCE THIS WAS AN ENTIRE EPISODE MAKING FUN OF FAMILY GUY HE HAS TO COME UP WITH AN EVEN BETTER INSULT TO SOUTH PARK THAT MAKES UP THE STORY OF A WHOLE EPISODE JUST LIKE THEY DID TO FAMILY GUY!! I'LL BE REALLY PISSED IF HE DOESN'T.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:44 pm

^ :lol: what a dumbshit. What type of stuff did you say to him/her/it after he/she/it said that?
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:49 pm

It's been getting really wet here.

Kick ass. I love the rain.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:51 pm

I've just got to say DD, that your sig is f*cking cool!

I can't wait to rate it :D

Random: I've shown a few people this already... but last week I wrote a rap verse and a line off it has been turned into a comic =D w00t! :lol:

I feel so honoured... and the peice I wrote is being put into the 'hall of fame' too :D

Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:54 pm

Random idiot wrote:
LAST NIGHT ON SOUTHPARK THEY PLAYED AN EPISODE WHERE IT ACCUSES FAMILY GUY OF THE RIOTS IN THE RAGHEAD COUNTYS ABOUT THE CARTOON!! THEY SAID THAT FAMILY GUY PUSHES THE ENVELOPE TOO FAR AND SHOWED THE KIDS WATCHING FAMILY GUY AND PETER MAKING A CRACK ABOUT MUHAMMED!! YEAH LIKE THEY HAVE ROOM TO TALK!!! REMEMBER THAT EPISODE WHERE CARTMAN SAID **** JESUS? OR THE TIME HE THOUGHT HE WAS A GHOST AND SAID GOD WAS A BUTTHOLE? THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY BIG BALLS TO BE SAYING FAMILY GUY PUSHES THE ENVELOPE WHEN IN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE THEY MAKE FUN OF SOME SORT OF RELIGION!! LIKE IN THE EPISODE WHERE THEY MAKE FUN OF SCIENTOLOGY AND THEY CAUSED ISSAC HAYES TO LEAVE THE CAST!! THEY MADE SUCH AN OFFENSIVE EPISODE THAT IT CAUSED ONE OF THEIR CAST MEMBERS TO LEAVE!!! THATS PUSHING THE ENVELOPE PRETTY FAR ISN'T IT? MAN SETH GREEN CAN'T POSSIBLY IGNORE BITING BACK AFTER THIS EPISODE!!! HE BIT BACK AT THE SIMPSONS WITH THAT SCENE WHERE STEWIE RUNS HOMER OVER WITH HIS TRICYCLE,SO SINCE THIS WAS AN ENTIRE EPISODE MAKING FUN OF FAMILY GUY HE HAS TO COME UP WITH AN EVEN BETTER INSULT TO SOUTH PARK THAT MAKES UP THE STORY OF A WHOLE EPISODE JUST LIKE THEY DID TO FAMILY GUY!! I'LL BE REALLY PISSED IF HE DOESN'T.

Wow, he's smart. :lol: :shock:

And BTW, Seth MacFarlane is the creator of Family Guy, not Seth Green. Green just does the voice of Chris but MacFarlane's the creator.

Edit: Oh, lol. You got this from the Family Guy Forums.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:57 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:^Cool comic. Also cool animation in your sig! :lol:

:lol: I know... I literally burst out laughing when I first seen it :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:05 am

megan*w wrote:And, Psychopoke - I'm still confused by how crazy you are.... :?

Does that mean you wanna make out with me? :D

Return to “Hot Topics”