The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

The_Paper_Boy

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:41 pm

Liquid Snake: From today on, you can call this place..."Outer Heaven".
Solid Snake: Big Boss's dream...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liquid Snake: [Liquid has the Ninja held against a wall by Metal Gear Rex] In the Middle East, we don't hunt foxes, we hunt jackals! Instead of foxhounds we use royal harriers! I wonder, just how strong IS that exoskeleton of yours!
Ninja: [fires at Rex's weak point] A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!
Solid Snake: He destroyed the raydome!
Liquid Snake: [Liquid's cockpit opens] IMPRESSIVE! You are indeed worthy of the codename FOX, but now you're finished!
Ninja: NOW! Fire the stinger!
Liquid Snake: Can you really shoot? You'll kill him too!
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:43 pm

Finally, I have the internet. We moved and I just got the internet today. We were supposed to get it on Friday but we just got it back today. I've been listening to a lot of Hawthorne Heights and Panic! At The Disco.
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:53 pm

FIANLLY! Someone who can understand just how exciting that is for an 'aul one who lived through the depression era of the 80's and had to walk to school backwards through the snow with no shoes on etc. etc.

All of these young punks take it for granted. I feel sooo impt right now in my second bedroom/handbag room/sewing room in my bathrobe and THEY have no idea what I mean by that.

I also have just tried to get a new password for my favourite site 'SacredCow.com' and they send me a pword which got intercepted by my mail for having 'dangerous content'.

Irony?? Well, if you get yourself over there (you should) and see the heads -KB, AAlex Jones et al - it's irony personified..
Pog mo thoin
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:04 pm

I made my first signature. :)

Don't make fun of me too much. It is my first one after all...:lol:

It's got pop art on it. How fun!
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:05 pm

aw man...
there's another one off the small list of people who still use the sig I made them.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:07 pm

Nazis piss me off! I wanna rip their balls off!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:08 pm

^they don't have any.
Nazis are the people who were unfortunate enough to be born with no balls, but they couldn't think of a better way to deal with it than what they do.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:10 pm

Cailindana is still pissing me off. She makes big pointless posts and often double-posts. Maybe Megan can give her some therapy.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:11 pm

Nazi's are sheep - wolves in sheep's clothing.

Is it ok to be a wanna be/lapsed veggie yet strip a duck bare for your Italian duck feathered/exceedingly warm puffa jacket?

I mean, it's warm in Italy right?
Pog mo thoin
Pig-Will

Postby Pig-Will » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:15 pm

I won 500bucks in the lottery last week
Pig-Will > You Image

My photo
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:16 pm

Cailindana is still pissing me off. She makes big pointless posts and often double-posts. Maybe Megan can give her some therapy.

You quite obviously DO have a death wish. If you stf up and took the time to read my posts and in fact, read my explanation it was that some people get in their whilst I am writing so although it may appear to be a double post/nonsensical - it does make sense....

or/

I have MORE to say and if I f*ckin want to say it whilst I am thinking it, I'll post if I want to and if the fastest finger first didn't get in there - well, that's 'cos you are toooooo slooooooow.

Now, GF yourself and STOP trying to turn us on each other. Me and Megan had a misunderstading last night and it was TOTALLY MY FAULT. I apologised, she kindly accepted it. I think she 'kicks ass' and even if she hates me now - I wouldn't blame her but I really like her so seriously, if your spirit is already dead - forget it 'kid'.
Pog mo thoin
Pig-Will

Postby Pig-Will » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:21 pm

word
Pig-Will > You Image

My photo
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:59 pm

RFAM: I have a left hand.
I just got this sig from gmac.
Mom is coming home in 'bout 30 mins....
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:08 pm

cailindana wrote:

You quite obviously DO have a death wish. If you stf up and took the time to read my posts and in fact, read my explanation it was that some people get in their whilst I am writing so although it may appear to be a double post/nonsensical - it does make sense....

or/

I have MORE to say and if I f*ckin want to say it whilst I am thinking it, I'll post if I want to and if the fastest finger first didn't get in there - well, that's 'cos you are toooooo slooooooow.

Now, GF yourself and STOP trying to turn us on each other. Me and Megan had a misunderstading last night and it was TOTALLY MY FAULT. I apologised, she kindly accepted it. I think she 'kicks ass' and even if she hates me now - I wouldn't blame her but I really like her so seriously, if your spirit is already dead - forget it 'kid'.

Good come back. he criticises you for making long pointless posts and you come back with another long, pointless post. :wink:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:11 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
cailindana wrote:

or/

Good come back. he criticises you for making long pointless posts and you come back with another long, pointless post. :wink:

That's exactly what i mean. If you would at least shorten the length of your posts, I would probably not consider you as a real spammer any more.
Merry f*cking Christmas!

Return to “Hot Topics”